Countdown to Christmas Challenge

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
**Countdown to Christmas 2012 Challenge**

So here it is ladies, have a think about where you want to be by Christmas Eve 2012. From BH Challenge ending it is 17 weeks until Christmas Eve, so how much do you want to lose in that time? Let me know & I will add you to the challenge, every week I need you to post your weigh in results so I can keep your progress updated. So who wants to join me???

Now I think about it if anyone wants to start now, either newbies or you would rather start afresh now rather than keep logging on the BH one then feel free, I am going to start now as BH Challenge met so may as well get myself focussed..... It is 20 weeks today

Onwards & downwards my lovelies xx

**TOTAL CHALLENGE LOSS - 188.2lbs

Lexie 24.4lbs lost minus 5.4lbs to lose **target met 9.11.2012**

Buttonboots - 22lbs lost 6lbsto lose

Poppy - 14lbs to lose

Hmmm - 34.3lbs lost minus 6.2lbs to lose **target achieved - woop woop**

Toofatkat 14.1.8 - 10.4lbs lost 3.6lbs to lose

SarahB - 5lb lost 13lbs to lose

MizKirsty - 5lbs lost 9lbs to lose

LisaM1977 - 14lbs lost 4.lbs to go

Petrichor - 5.3lbs lost 22.7lbs lose

Kes - 3.2lb lost 20.8lbs to lose

Alison - 6lbs lost 22lbs to lose

Hobnobsmummy - 21lbs to lose

Karen - 8lbs lost 6lbs to lose

Strachan51 - 20lbs lost 8lbs to lose

RachGleeson 37lbs lost 3lbs to lose

Last edited:
I'm up for this!

My GP wants me to lose a stone in 12 weeks...that's just over a pound a week...so in 17 weeks I should, at that rate manage a stone and a half?.....

I'm at the start of my weight loss....and I have a lot to lose. Maybe this means I could aim a little higher? Should I aim for two stone? Is that too ambitious? I can't do any exercise....and I don't want to set my sights too high.....

Then again 20 stone 7 now...if I lost a stone and 8 pounds I'd be under 19 stone for Christmas! That will be my goal! I will be 18 stone 13 pounds (or less!) by Christmas!

Just a minute....the challenge is from August Bank Holiday?...that gives me a few extra weeks....I'm going for it.... two stone....I will be be 18 stone 7 for Christmas!

So book me in!

well i will join in but am only going for being under 17 stone. 18 stone at the moment. just want to make it realistic so i dont give up.

Buttonboots seeing as you aren't on the August challenge you can start now if you want, so from your next weigh in update me with your losses & I will update you...

Poppy hon I have put you down for 14lbs is that right?

Xx

yes Lexie 14 pounds for me please

Lexie I'm going to start now as I totally lost track on the BH challenge and haven't the foggiest idea where I started or where I am. I do know that I want to be 13 stone by Christmas if that's possible. I've not got weighed again yet so just in case I'm still 14 stone put me down for 14 lb please.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll join in this time.

18 pounds for me please. That would take me close to goal for christmas.......yay!

Oooo well I'd like a stone I think total I know that's less than a lb a week but let's face it ill still struggle with that and it'd make me 12.6.5 so that would be amazing! Xx

Mizkirsty said:
Oooo well I'd like a stone I think total I know that's less than a lb a week but let's face it ill still struggle with that and it'd make me 12.6.5 so that would be amazing! Xx

Added honey, are you starting now too?

Yeah may Aswell! I've started my goal from 13.6.5 so yes!! Xx

Can I start now too
18lb will just get me in the 12's how awesome would that be? X

I've chosen 18lbs as that would make me 11 stone something by Christmas which it would be 15 years since I was 11 stone something at Christmas.....

God I can't think that far ahead I'm afraid!! Xx

It's a small but select and far superior group this time Lexie :)

toofatkat said:
It's a small but select and far superior group this time Lexie :)

Well I hope we are all still here at Christmas, the BH one has hardly anyone still active, we lost so many members!

Back