Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lexie2005 said:
Hey it's all loss babe x

I know .. Just frustrated , have a lot coming up now and worrying x

LisaM1977 said:
I know .. Just frustrated , have a lot coming up now and worrying x

What would you say to me if I lost 1/2lb?! You would not tell me it wasn't good enough! So stop thinking it about yourself! Your aim was to loose and you did whoop whoop! Xx

Mizkirsty said:
What would you say to me if I lost 1/2lb?! You would not tell me it wasn't good enough! So stop thinking it about yourself! Your aim was to loose and you did whoop whoop! Xx

I know I know :) x

I'm jumping onto my Thursday weigh in for the next 5weeks (then after aus I will go back to mondays)

I've lost 3.2 lbs

So that's 3.2 lbs lost 20.8 lbs to go..

1.4lbs off for me this week.

All updated & ladies we have already lost a stone & a half between us, massive pat on the backs!!!!

Thanks for adding me Lexie, this is just the motivation I need now to have Christmas as a goal now my hols are over :) Had my first weigh in this morning and have lost 6lbs which I think is the biggest loss I have ever had! I'm guessing it's cos of a week of strictness after my blowout on holiday and I'm sure a lot is water but I'm not complaining. It feels like I'm back in control again now and I'm feeling much better for it :)

Total loss: 6lbs Amount to lose: 22lbs

xAlisonx said:
Thanks for adding me Lexie, this is just the motivation I need now to have Christmas as a goal now my hols are over :) Had my first weigh in this morning and have lost 6lbs which I think is the biggest loss I have ever had! I'm guessing it's cos of a week of strictness after my blowout on holiday and I'm sure a lot is water but I'm not complaining. It feels like I'm back in control again now and I'm feeling much better for it :)

Total loss: 6lbs Amount to lose: 22lbs

Well done & that's got us our first 2 stone x

wow! well done everyone, lets see if we can get another stone or 2 by this time next week! :D

Petrichor said:
wow! well done everyone, lets see if we can get another stone or 2 by this time next week! :D

Oh bloody hell not likely it's taken 2 weeks to get two stone but maybe would could aim for another stone by this time next week

Oooo, I didn't realise this had started (I thought it was starting when the BH one ended). When were we supposed to be recording from? I am going to weigh on Monday - can I use that from my pre-holiday weight? x

Hmmmm said:
Oooo, I didn't realise this had started (I thought it was starting when the BH one ended). When were we supposed to be recording from? I am going to weigh on Monday - can I use that from my pre-holiday weight? x

We decided as people had lost the plot lol to start it a fortnight ago so if I need to deduct any let me know xx

We all weigh in at different days/time so hard for me to keep up ;-) but 1 stone a week should be manageable?

Back