Countdown to Christmas Challenge

4.5lbs off for me!! This is over the last two weeks - I weighed the day we went on holiday and than again this morning!

Hmmmm said:
4.5lbs off for me!! This is over the last two weeks - I weighed the day we went on holiday and than again this morning!

Well done x

1/-1/2lb for me please :) xx

Another 1lb off for me please lexie

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lost 1.2 lbs :) which im really pleased with as ive had another couple of hypos this week, and a McDonalds! (the anniversary of my brothers death, so i had a wobbly day :/ but still didnt go for the Big Mac, looked at the menu and picked the lowest calorie thing and had a grilled chicken Deli Sandwich )

got my toe into the 16's before September :D and it was my September Goal :)

might need to readjust goals :p

so total loss 4.2 lbs 23.8 to go!

lost 1.2 lbs :) which im really pleased with as ive had another couple of hypos this week, and a McDonalds! (the anniversary of my brothers death, so i had a wobbly day :/ but still didnt go for the Big Mac, looked at the menu and picked the lowest calorie thing and had a grilled chicken Deli Sandwich )

got my toe into the 16's before September :D and it was my September Goal :)

might need to readjust goals :p

so total loss 4.2 lbs 23.8 to go!

Well done all updated x

No updates for me, I've been off work with my step kids and OH for the last two weeks, Been out and about loads and eating all the wrong food. Back to work on Monday so back on plan!

A loss of 1.4 lb for me please Lexie

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back