Countdown to Christmas Challenge

bit of a slow mover this week, loss of 0.8lbs does anyone find that they have a slower loss at TOTM? this is my excuse thi sweek - not complaining cos its still a loss :D

Petrichor said:
bit of a slow mover this week, loss of 0.8lbs does anyone find that they have a slower loss at TOTM? this is my excuse thi sweek - not complaining cos its still a loss :D

Yes honey, a lot of people gain at totm but well done its another 1lb nearly x

Finally braved the scales this morning and no change, no loss but luckily no gain either, which I'm very relieved about. Aiming for a good loss for next week now I'm back on track :)

xAlisonx said:
Finally braved the scales this morning and no change, no loss but luckily no gain either, which I'm very relieved about. Aiming for a good loss for next week now I'm back on track :)

Well done, onwards & downwards x

Lexie2005 said:
**Countdown to Christmas 2012 Challenge**

So here it is ladies, have a think about where you want to be by Christmas Eve 2012. From BH Challenge ending it is 17 weeks until Christmas Eve, so how much do you want to lose in that time? Let me know & I will add you to the challenge, every week I need you to post your weigh in results so I can keep your progress updated. So who wants to join me???

Now I think about it if anyone wants to start now, either newbies or you would rather start afresh now rather than keep logging on the BH one then feel free, I am going to start now as BH Challenge met so may as well get myself focussed..... It is 20 weeks today

Onwards & downwards my lovelies xx

RUNNING TOTAL CHALLENGE LOSS - 48.5lbs

Lexie 5.4lbs lost 13.6lbs to lose

Buttonboots - 6lbs lost 22lbs to lose

Poppy - 14lbs to lose

Hmmm - 8.5lbs lost 19.5lbs to lose

Toofatkat 14.1.8 - 5.4lbs lost 8.6lbs to lose

SarahB - 1lb lost 17lbs to lose

MizKirsty - 2lbs lost 12lbs to lose

LisaM1977 - 1lb lost 17lbs to go

Petrichor - 5lbs lost 23lbsto lose

Kes - 3.2lb lost 20.8lbs to lose

Alison - 6lbs lost 22lbs to lose

Karen - 2lbs lost 12lbs to lose

Sign me up Lexie. I want 2 stone gone by Christmas. So 28lbs gone by then. I weigh in on a Monday. So will update then. Thanks for the encouragement to sign up for this Lexie. Needed this kick.

Half a pound please xx

I forgot to update as usual but seeing as I sts it's not important. Loss coming up next week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5lb off for me, but just 1lb for the challenge as didn't add my gain last week :)

Back