Countdown to Christmas Challenge

Buttonboots said:
Another pound for me this week!
(Which brings my total to one stone!)

Well done x

Lexie2005 said:
**Countdown to Christmas 2012 Challenge**

So here it is ladies, have a think about where you want to be by Christmas Eve 2012. From BH Challenge ending it is 17 weeks until Christmas Eve, so how much do you want to lose in that time? Let me know & I will add you to the challenge, every week I need you to post your weigh in results so I can keep your progress updated. So who wants to join me???

Now I think about it if anyone wants to start now, either newbies or you would rather start afresh now rather than keep logging on the BH one then feel free, I am going to start now as BH Challenge met so may as well get myself focussed..... It is 20 weeks today

Onwards & downwards my lovelies xx

**TOTAL CHALLENGE LOSS TO DATE - 64.7lbs**

Lexie 10.4lbs lost 8.6lbs to lose

Buttonboots - 13lbs lost 15lbs to lose

Poppy - 14lbs to lose

Hmmm - 11.5lbs lost 16.5lbs to lose

Toofatkat 14.1.8 - 5.4lbs lost 8.6lbs to lose

SarahB - 5lb lost 13lbs to lose

MizKirsty - 1lblost 13lbs to lose

LisaM1977 - 4lbs lost 14lbs to go

Petrichor - 5.3lbs lost 22.7lbs lose

Kes - 3.2lb lost 20.8lbs to lose

Alison - 6lbs lost 22lbs to lose

Hobnobsmummy - 21lbs to lose

Karen - 3lbs lost 11lbs to lose

Strachan51 - 4lbs lost 24lbs to lose

I'm down 4lbs this week.
Had a regain that I didn't report but am down 4 from last weigh in on here.

-2.5lbs for me please :( still disappointed that's 3lba heavier than all week!!!! Xx

Lexie2005 said:
All updated & Kirsty I've just virtually kicked your ass!!!

Haha! But you still love me right haha! I'm sorry I am now officially smiling :). Xx

I was going to say you've not updated me 3.2 lb this week but then I remembered it wouldn't let me send the post for some reason. So ive done it now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
I was going to say you've not updated me 3.2 lb this week but then I remembered it wouldn't let me send the post for some reason. So ive done it now

Oops sorry I knew but was waiting for you to say before I updated, didn't wanna steal your glory lol xx

toofatkat said:

Wow that's a great loss!!

Back