Countdown to Christmas Challenge

Lexie2005 said:
Sts for me :eek:( x

Awe hunni, snap .. It's better than a gain and I sure you will get a good result next week x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

STS for me as well this week. Lots of exercise and back to basics for me next week so hopefully a loss next Saturday.

Buttonboots said:
One pound for me....slow but steady, and not bad considering I've been on my other meds and they slow everything down inclusing my metabolism!

Well done :)
I've been using strong painkillers for my shoulder and they def slow things down.. So I eat prunes, prunes in natural juice, and prune juice almost every day lol

Mis-behave said:
Well done :)
I've been using strong painkillers for my shoulder and they def slow things down.. So I eat prunes, prunes in natural juice, and prune juice almost every day lol

I had a flipping dream about prunes last night .. I blame you lol :)

My docs weigh in isnt until 17th of October, but I am seeing her next week for another reason so I'm wondering if I should ask her for a sneaky weigh in hehe,x

Wahoooooo -1.5lbs! That's over 4.5st now :) just another 2lb and ill be firmly in the 12!! Xx

Well done Kirsty & Rachel never say ONLY or I'll smack your bum lol!!!! 2lbs is 2lbs which is a great loss

1.6lb off for me this week

All up to date x

Another pound for me this week!
And I refuse to see it as 'only' a pound....it's a whole pound!...it is two packs of butter/lard..it's.one pound that I will NOT see again!...it's one pound nearer achieving my Christmas target!

Back