Extra Easy Days Journey to mini- target #3 // 1lb lost - 5.5lbs to go

Hi Stacey, You have done really well. How have you got on this month? x

Hi Stacey, You have done really well. How have you got on this month? x
Hello :) Thank you so much for your comment.

I'll be honest Easter really threw me this month so I haven't had a great week there and this week has been really crappy in 'real life' ways, but overall I lost 2lbs this month. Which is a lot less than I had hoped but it's still a loss.

I see we both have similar target weights, I have found your diary and followed, you seem like a really happy person who has the determination I need to find :D.

Looking forward to seeing your progress for your wedding day xx

Weighed in this morning with a 0.5lb loss, which to be completely honest I am surprised at as I have picked like a good'un this week.

Found out some crappy news jobwise on Monday and it kinda all went downhill from there this week emotions wise. But whilst I did keep my meals completely on plan, my downfall was snacking and syns so I will happily take the 0.5 loss as it could've definitely been a gain this week.

Fresh start this week, 11 days until I go on holiday and I would like to reach my next target which is 3.75lbs away. Can I do it? I think I could get very close if I can find the willpower not to pick, I've definitely struggled with this since Easter weekend and haven't found the whole way out yet.

Hi Stacey, Sorry to hear that you have received some bad news. I hope all is ok and everything works out for you.

Not long now till your holidays! Woohoo! You can totally knock off 3.75 pounds by then! Just stick to plan and you can do it. I have for the past couple of weeks been having a little treat in the evening with my cup of tea which I really look forward to and it has not had any effect on my weight loss so you can still have a little snack in the evening. How have you got on over the weekend?

Well, it's definitely been a while since i've been here. I'll be honest, i've really struggled for the last 6 months to find any motivation whatsoever to carry on with my journey, all the while it is in the back of my mind how i would love to get the rest of the weight off.

I've been hovering around the 11st 9lbs to 11st 12lbs mark for a while now and have not been able to get back to the 11st 6lbs pre holiday weight from back in May. I really wish i could. One of my main downfalls was, and is still snacking. I can't help but pick at things that are lying around in the kitchen. I live in a house of 6 and only i eat 'healthy'. I live with people who can eat chocolate and crisps and think nothing of it and it doesn't hit their hips....if only. Literally as i speak there are cheese straws, doughnuts, scones and chocolate twists surrounding the bread bin :(

I would love to be able to make a dent in the weight loss by Christmas and i am going to set myself the target of losing a stone before then. I weigh in on a Saturday and Christmas falls on a Monday this year. I would love for my Christmas present to myself to be that 1 stone loss.

I have come back here because i need the motivation and you all here are so helpful in this community and i really cherish that. I will post my weigh ins here on a Saturday every week.

11 weigh-ins until Christmas for me, thats approx 1.5lbs loss per week until then. I'll be trying to think positive and battling to keep myself away from the custard creams :(.

Have a good week everyone and i'll be back to update.

Stacey xx

Welcome back and good luck! :)

Hi Everyone!

SO 2 weeks in and nothing much to show unfortunately. Week one went okay, i had a STS on weigh day, i do however put that down to the face dive into the packet of fig rolls mid week. Needless to say i have requested that no custard creams or fig rolls be bought so i can't eat them. I don't feel like i am depriving the others i live with as they have plenty more biscuits to choose from, and i did ask nicely.

Week 2 i thought went quite well food wise. My mind set was good, my food menu was diverse. I tried to make sure i ate different meals everyday, i easily fall into the routine of eating the same thing for breakfast and lunch day in day out but i made the effort this week. Unfortunately it hasn't paid off :(. I weighed in +1lb this week, although *week appeared literally weigh day morning, so the scales next week will be good news hopefully.

This week my plan is to eat diversely again, planning is definitely the key, and keep control of the snacking. I have a short break coming up in half term, i am going to Scarborough Monday to Friday, who knows whats going to happen then.

I've got my positive pants on though and i am ready for this week. Fingers crossed and good luck everyone xxx

Fingers crossed for next week for you, star week always makes me gain anything from 1 to 2lbs sometimes. Just got to stick to it, the results will start to show soon enough
Thank you so much xx

Hi everyone, as you can probably tell by how fast i have logged on to write this, i am PLEASED to report a 3lb loss this week!!!!

That's my biggest loss for a while now and it has made me so happy and i feel very motivated. I think the trick this week was that i have gone back to planning the whole week rather than just winging it. Although my meals before were always SW friendly with lots of speed, i found myself making the same meals every week and i am thinking my body is probably happy at the change in meals to be honest.

My hurdle this week is a mini break to Scarborough. I leave Monday lunchtime and get back Thursday night. Now i'm not hoping for a loss next weekend and there may potentially be a small gain again which i will deal with but up until going away i will remain on plan and whilst i am away i will just have to do my best but i want to enjoy myself and the break. I may have my 'home' days as SP days maybe to try and counteract some of the potential food decisions whilst at the seaside.

I have already bought some low syn snacks and treats to take away with me for in the hotel at night so i don't need to go raiding the shops buying bars of fudge and nougat to satisfy my sweet tooth.

I also had kind of a 'feel good' moment the other day courtesy of FB's 'timehop' posting an old photo from about 2 years ago now. A lady at my new job who hadn't known me then, told me how different i looked now and that my face was so slim. It's always nice to get comments like that every now and again as i don't think i speak for just myself when i say, sometimes it's hard to notice the changes happening through your own eyes when you have the target weight and size in mind.

I hope everyone has had a great week, good luck for this week!

Stacey xx

nice loss, well done. enjoy your break away x x
Thanks Jenny, just stopped by your diary, i have loved reading about your bundle of joy. Well done yourself on the amazing losses so far. Good Luck for this week xxx

As you can probably tell by the time it has taken me to write this, i had a gain this week. I am a little bit disappointed with myself but i was totally expecting it. Scarborough was lovely, such a chilled out week and as soon as i've got home i have got back on track.

I stepped on the scales on Saturday to a 5.75lb gain, i can tell you exactly what my downfalls were and i'm hoping i can fix it this week. My meals whilst away were not SW friendly, although i opted for English breakfasts and had a steak one night, i also enjoyed a fish and chip and KFC. To be honest the food options weren't great and i did indulge, i aren't going to lie to myself.

Back to it this week though and hoping for at least 3lb of that weight back off. I've got some soup on the hob heating through for lunches and slow cooker mince for tomorrow night.

I'm having an EE week this week and will hopefully have some good results to report.

Fingers crossed for you all too.

Stacey xx

Hey, how are you getting on this week? x x
Hiya :), Sorry i always forget to update on here after i weigh-in. Last week i only had a 1/4 lb loss unfortunately. Determined to get this weigh shifted this week though. How is your week going? I've seen you've had some good losses, well done!

Stacey xxx

Hi everyone, so this week i can report that i have had a small loss of 1/4lb :( which i was hoping for more because i started off the week great. By this i don't mean it all fell apart at the end of the week by eating rubbish, i was on plan but not eating very much or drinking very much.

The problem started when i made speedy tomato soup for lunches this week, apparently the acidity was too much for my stomach this time and it affected my reflux quite badly. I ended up at the doctors Friday with severe chest pains, thinking something awful was wrong, turns out i have a severely inflamed esophagus. The pain was ridiculous, i have never felt anything like it before; i couldn't eat, drink, breathe too deeply or lay down to sleep. It constantly felt like being stabbed in the chest but as of this morning my chest feels back to normal i just have to be on tablets for a month for now.

Hoping for a much better week this week, fingers crossed. I have just eaten the best meal i have eaten for a while. I made tuna pasta bake and it was just so yummy, i could eat more. I am trying to make sure i get my speed in this week (avoiding the tomatoes or pickled onions for now) and drink more water/ juice as last week, by the end of the week i was living on cups of tea so my hex A was probably on overload!

Going to go chop some melon now to kill the sweet tooth.

Hiya :), Sorry i always forget to update on here after i weigh-in. Last week i only had a 1/4 lb loss unfortunately. Determined to get this weigh shifted this week though. How is your week going? I've seen you've had some good losses, well done!

Stacey xxx

1/4lb loss is still in the right direction :) best of luck for a bigger loss next weigh in.

sw wise week has been really good thanks, I'm hoping to get rid of 3lbs on Friday as I've done everything I should be doing.

have a good day x x

Back