Countdown to holidays - the return journey

Well having a crap week personal wise and car now off road, and still not managing to fill diary in, but am keepung a check on what im eating and now star week

Ok, to lose half a stone in what i know to be the last 3 days of a week,is not right and i put it down to what happened in personal life and total loss ofvappetite. Havent been too bad, what i lost i put back on, which if im truthful im glad of, but for the last two week hae gone back to losing a pound. i have decided to ignore the 7lb reading as this was not a true reading, but have still lost 2lb from previous weight reading. I know that for the rest of this month its going to be difficult as i will not be able to follomuch of a plan. So will leave it for now and will pick back up back towards the end of sept x

well, am now offically back - and am looking to get back on plan on Monday so its weekend of planning meals for me,

Am feeling more positive now and I think being told today that time away looks as though it done me well, which I am minded to agree with, my head feels a lot clearer and mentally feeling better as well

Hope things are going ok for you, and look forward to seeing you back soon x

Just come back myself ,I hope everything is ok. You know where we are if you need us. x

Thank you both, yep, good to be back if only to stop the heartburn and having proper food!

Am a lot more positive mentally that is :D and ready to go on Monday

Am keeping track on a weekly basis now in work and planning to enter meals on a weekly basis as dont really spend that much time on line now, just upating todays meals, i can see that i havent been sticking to it 100% and have gone over or had extra, but not really worried too much as its firstweek, cant see me losing anything but at least im planning again and looking at syns and a&b option

ok - new year new start

Well, its a new year so a new start.

Basically ive been cr$p and no control so its getting back to old fashioned method and writing and planning

Still got christmas excess in the house tho. Am planning on starting slowly because of this and also due to the fact that im away shortly. Even tho its ai, i think it wont be in line with ai in the carribean. We are off to goa, so can see me living on curries!

Anyhow, will try to get bacm into some kind of routine even if its just plannung and then get with it seriously in feb.

Have kept some of the weight off, but not all :( looking to lose 2 stone and then will be happy anything more is a bonus.

Back