Countdown to holidays - the return journey

Oh joy of joys totm, it bloates me up good and proper, :D

have you tried the lady care magnopulse magnets?I have never ever believed in anything alternative and when I was told about these for the menopause I laughed. I was given them as a present and thought I'd prove they didn't work.It apparently takes a amonth or two to be really effective .I wore them for about 2 days and felt a bit odd. (Ginlin don't you dare laugh)After a week or so my headaches failed to appear before my totm. Then the flushes stopped happening in the night etc etc. I no longer have flushes. The bloating happens but not so bad.The moods are much better too.They do them for totm as well. Google it so you know which none is for you. They sell them there/boots/lloyds but the chemists tend only to stock the one I have unless they will order one.

(Ginlin don't you dare laugh)

:8855::8855::8855:

God, dont mention flushes to me, they laugh at me in work, im always sitting there fanning a card in front of my face and fan on, and im only 41 !

making me feel old at 48!!

Well I'll also be 48 next month, so you won't be old on your own Louise :)

Whilst I had a hysterectomy at 39, my ovaries were left, so still have a 'cycle' of sorts, and also been going through the menopause for a couple of years:eek:

I tried the Ladycare, and swore by it's benefits, then it used to start to go missing, well not missing so much but hidden by my eldest child, who became more and more inventive of where to hide it, and I gradually stopped using it.

Tuesday 12th July – Green Day

Breakfast – Honey nut shreddie wheats (Heb) with fresh fruit and FF nat yoghurt

Lunch – Beans and toast (HEb)

Dinner – hm sausage casserole, two sausages (9?) boiled new potatoes in their skins

Syns – 9

Wednesday 13th July Red Day

Breakfast – Honey nut shreddie wheats (Heb) with fresh fruit and FF nat yoghurt

Lunch – fresh green salad, with ham and egg, fresh fruit salad, Jelly (1.5)

Dinner – asian bbq chicken (s/eats), Jacket pot (Heb) on a bed of fresh green salad (2.5)

Snacks – ff yoghurt, fresh fruit, L/Cow cheese less 1 (HEa) Coffees with milk taken from (HEa) water

Syns – 4

I've never heard of lady care before so have just googled it, I take it, it works like the magnetic bracelets?

I have heard of red clover and black cohosh but havent ventured that far yet

Yes, I think it does work in the same way.

I've never taken either red clover or black cohosh, but took Estroven for many years, and found it really good, because it was suitable for before, during and after the menopause, so if you weren't too sure if you had started it or not, it didn't matter.
I've recently switched to Menoserene by healthspan, for no other reason, other than it is cheaper.

Thursday 14th - green day

Breakfast, usual with ceral as HEb

Lunch jacket pot with beans, cheese as HEa

Dinner pasta shells stuffed with quark and spinach with chopped ham as HEb, on bed of tomato pasta sauce, sprinked with small amount of grated cheese - 2nd HEa

Snacks, yoghurt, jelly 1.5 fresh fruit

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Friday 15th july - green day

Well today was birthday, and also got pressie from my body, star time.

Breakfast - shreddie honey nuts (HEb) fresh fruit, ff nat yoghurt

Lunch - banana (had visitors so didnt get chance to do rice)

Dinner - chicken thighs with bbq (HEb) h/m wedges with paprikia and cajan spices, corn on cob. Mushrooms with onions cooked in frylight, stock (1) mixed with philly light cheese (HEa) bread roll (6) can of carlsberg (7) and two glasses of wine (?)

SYN TOTAL 14 - need to add wine syns

weigh day - star time

Well, its weigh day and i have a bloated stomach, didnt want to weigh cause knew belly swollen and would not have lost anything and put on by size of belly, so got upset. Jumped on scales.

Have lost 2lb - yea!

Feeling really happy after that especially as star time.

We are out tonight for meal down Bella Capri, so will plan my meals a little bit later

Well done on your 2lb loss!

And, a belated "Happy Birthday" xx

Hope you have a great meal, the menu looks delicous:)

Saturday night - Italian Meal

Ok, so last night we went for the italian - mmm it was so nice, yes I had things that I shouldnt have but it was nice and I did limit it ie sauces etc,.

So here's Saturday menu

Breakfast - Fresh Fruit, Shreddie Honey nut (HEb) ff muller lite tipped over

Lunch - H/m burger (HEb) with peppered rocket salad, cheese (HEa)

Dinner - at the restaurant - (starter) garlic mushrooms, on toasted ciabatta bread, (main) breast of chicken with mushrooms in a madeira sauce, small plate of fat chips (not greasy in texture) 1/2 cheesey garlic bread

1 larger, 6 bacardi's and diet coke

:eek: not even going to attempt to count today but am hoping that not too bad as the sauce was not the creamed type

Any way night over and back on to plan now

Sunday 17th July - Green Day

Breakfast - Poached egg x 2 on toast (HEb)

Lunch - roast chicken dinner, no skin (HEb) potatoes, fry light roast potatoes and carrots, peas, Gravy (3) yorkshire pudding (2.5) stuffing ball (3)

Tea - fresh fruit, laughing cow cheeses (HEa)coffee with splashes of milk, water

Total Syns - 8.5

Back