Countdown to Ibizaaaa

I think I have a scale addiction!!! I can't not weigh myself in a morning. Wonder why that is when I could do it so easily last time?! Well I'm another pound down anyway so only one single pound away from my lowest weight and 4lbs from 4 stone total loss!! Just need to make sure I'm not a saint until I get there then mess it up is time. I need to keep going and get to goal xx

I think I have a scale addiction!!! I can't not weigh myself in a morning. Wonder why that is when I could do it so easily last time?! Well I'm another pound down anyway so only one single pound away from my lowest weight and 4lbs from 4 stone total loss!! Just need to make sure I'm not a saint until I get there then mess it up is time. I need to keep going and get to goal xx

Haha me too!! Everyday without fail I weigh!!!! Lol. I was gonna say how did u last so long last time!! Wow that's amazing!!!! Lowest weight. What a goal!!!! Well done xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha me too!! Everyday without fail I weigh!!!! Lol. I was gonna say how did u last so long last time!! Wow that's amazing!!!! Lowest weight. What a goal!!!! Well done xxxx

I have no idea!! I think this time I'm keeping track to see when I reach my low weight. Think I might actually cry in 4lbs time and officially reach 4 stone lost. Then only 3lbs and I'm in the 10s!!!! Wooo!!! From now I'm only half a stone away from them, can't quite believe it!! 2 more pounds this week and I'll be happy. Are you in the 13s yet?! xx

I have no idea!! I think this time I'm keeping track to see when I reach my low weight. Think I might actually cry in 4lbs time and officially reach 4 stone lost. Then only 3lbs and I'm in the 10s!!!! Wooo!!! From now I'm only half a stone away from them, can't quite believe it!! 2 more pounds this week and I'll be happy. Are you in the 13s yet?! xx

That's so good!!! I think it's the excitement that's keeping you weighing!!! And tbh for me it keeps me on track!!! 110%.

Eek that's amazing!! So jealous!!! No I was still the same this morning which is really annoying but they showed 13:13 and then settled on 14:1 ahhhh lol teasing me. Can't wait till I'm there. Last weight I remember being was 13:11 so once I get below that and out the 13's ill be so pleased xxx

the girls.jpgcake.jpgme and dad.jpgpic me.jpgpic me and dad.jpgI have no official photos yet so these are just a few that were taken in the church. The 2 girls are my sisters and the 2 flowergirls are their little girls (my nieces)

I'm hear to subscribe. Sounds like you have done amazingly to lose 4stone! Was that all on sns? I'm hoping to lose 2 stone and get into my size 12s, and maybe a few size 10s, but we will see. Started yesterday and slipped up, so back on tomorrow.

So today started **** but ended amazing. I weighed to try and cheer myself up I was 14.2 this morning (up 1lb for some reason) weighed just now and I'm 13.12!!!!! I'm in the 13's eeeeeee AND that is my first stone gone in 16 days!! So pleased xxxx

I'm hear to subscribe. Sounds like you have done amazingly to lose 4stone! Was that all on sns? I'm hoping to lose 2 stone and get into my size 12s, and maybe a few size 10s, but we will see. Started yesterday and slipped up, so back on tomorrow.

More the merrier!! Thanks Hun, it's been a bit of a slog because I tend to do a 2 month stint on, then 3 months off, then 2 months on and so on ha! But yep, lost it all on s&s. I've only been back on 2 and half weeks and already lost 10lbs so I'm hoping by then end of my first month I'll have lost my first stone all over again and be officially 4 stone down then it's only a stone away from my goal weight. You'll lose 2 stone in no time xx

So today started **** but ended amazing. I weighed to try and cheer myself up I was 14.2 this morning (up 1lb for some reason) weighed just now and I'm 13.12!!!!! I'm in the 13's eeeeeee AND that is my first stone gone in 16 days!! So pleased xxxx

Wooo!!! Only a pound away from your lowest like me!! Twinnies!! Haha. Aww carry on Hun, you're doing so well this time round like, really well!!! Now on to the 12s!!! xx

Wooo!!! Only a pound away from your lowest like me!! Twinnies!! Haha. Aww carry on Hun, you're doing so well this time round like, really well!!! Now on to the 12s!!! xx

Omg yer!!! Hahaha twinnies!!!! Yes I am sooooo not stopping!!! That first stone gone has made me so chuffed I don't want to ruin it AT ALL!!! I want 12's to come and go and then onto 11's and those size 10's!!!! Pleased I've done first stone before my first month is up as its made me feel like its doable to get to size tens by holiday xxxxx

You both are doing famously! Keep it up x

Had an omelette today for lunch with mushrooms, peppers, onion and bacon. I've left my shaker at work so looks like that ALL I'm having. Eurgh!!! Just gonna fill up on coffee I think. What a drag xx

Had an omelette today for lunch with mushrooms, peppers, onion and bacon. I've left my shaker at work so looks like that ALL I'm having. Eurgh!!! Just gonna fill up on coffee I think. What a drag xx

:( well done. Your doing fab!!! Stick to it till u get ur shaker bk!!

Friday Tomo wooooo xxx

Eurgh I'm sick of the state of my skin on this diet. I look like a spotty teenager!! No matter what I use they won't go, they seem to start to then more pop up. Feel like crying, my face looks an absolute mess.

Just weighed myself though. I'm 11st4!!!! I'm officially the lightest I have EVER been and only 2lbs away from 4 stone total loss. My bad mood has DEFINITELY disappeared xx

Eurgh I'm sick of the state of my skin on this diet. I look like a spotty teenager!! No matter what I use they won't go, they seem to start to then more pop up. Feel like crying, my face looks an absolute mess.

Just weighed myself though. I'm 11st4!!!! I'm officially the lightest I have EVER been and only 2lbs away from 4 stone total loss. My bad mood has DEFINITELY disappeared xx

O I know what u mean!!! My secret is maxfactor powder :)! Like airbrushing!!!

Omg well done!!!!! That's amazing. You have done so well!!!! Defo a happy Friday!!!!!

Xxxxxx

Well done Hun you are doing really well :) your such an inspiration!!!
Those 2lbs will be gone in no time for your 4st loss :) keep up the good work huni xx

:happy036::happy036::happy036:

So chuffed for ya Amy! And don't worry the skin thing is only temporary. Keep getting that water into you xx

Back