Countdown to Ibizaaaa

Omg! Amy u are my inspiration, started lighterlife 2 days ago but will be mving on to slim n save due to the cost. I absolutely can't wait. I am stuck on your thread. I'm 15st 11lbs and i want to reach a goal of 11st.

Whoot whoot to 10% day 2:)

Omg! Amy u are my inspiration, started lighterlife 2 days ago but will be mving on to slim n save due to the cost. I absolutely can't wait. I am stuck on your thread. I'm 15st 11lbs and i want to reach a goal of 11st.

Whoot whoot to 10% day 2:)

Aww thank you!! Slim and save is so much nicer anyway, I'm sure you'll love it. Keep us posted on how you're getting on xx

Sorry for being away recently, wifi has broken at mine so no Internet access. Have a lot to catch up on, things seems to have hit me like a train at the moment!! xx

Sorry for being away recently, wifi has broken at mine so no Internet access. Have a lot to catch up on, things seems to have hit me like a train at the moment!! xx

O twinny are u ok?! I have a major meltdown recently about weight I'm scared to death I won't be a ten before my Hol :( back to s&s 100%!!!! Hope ur ok xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back