Countdown to my wedding

hi all

late post for me today!

I also did a 4 mile walk last night with OH, so added another 4 AP's to my diary.

Today i have done some oilates which felt good and nice to do something different. Tomorrow is spin! and tomorrow is also Friday again! mental how quick weeks are flyyyying by.

todays diary
B - 2 w/m toast with spread & reduced sugar jam - 6
S- Banana, apple
L - chicken Salad, fruit - melon, kiwi, grapes, strawb - 5
D - Chicken curry, brown rice, onion bhaji - all home made! - 14

Milk for day - 1.

I may also add a mini naan to my dinner - 4, using my weeklies.

30/26 + 4 weeklies

45 Weeklies remain

10 AP's earned.

xx

There was me thinking this week has been dragging! Only 30 minutes till I can leave work though!

What do APs mean Hun? Can you do anything with them? xxxx

I can eat them! Ha ha!
I won't, but I like to see my exercise (activity) points climb up. Gives me a bit of a safety met if I've calculated anything wrong over the week!

Quicky diary post from me, horrible busy day :(
But it's Friday, and I've a glass of red on the go!

Filling & healthy day:

B- Shredded wheat & skim milk. Haven't had shredded wheat for yonks. Blooming lovely!
L- chicken casserole, apple, fruit salad
D- steak, wedges, onions

Naughty ness- 2 glasses of red, apple pie - 16

Weeklies used - 16

No Ap's earned.

Off to gym tomo though

Enjoy Friday night :)

Quicky diary post from me, horrible busy day :( But it's Friday, and I've a glass of red on the go! Filling & healthy day: B- Shredded wheat & skim milk. Haven't had shredded wheat for yonks. Blooming lovely! L- chicken casserole, apple, fruit salad D- steak, wedges, onions Naughty ness- 2 glasses of red, apple pie - 16 Weeklies used - 16 No Ap's earned. Off to gym tomo though Enjoy Friday night :)

Sounds a very nice day, enjoy the naughties :) x

Happy weekend! Although I'm about to log on and do some work which sucks! Boooo!!

Gym done, spin class, stepper and weights so a nice 1hr 45 min seah complete. Going for a 4 m walk with oh later on so a bit more exercise to come!

Today:

B- 2 toast with light philli instead of butter, asparagus, bacon, 2 egg, tomatoes, mushroom -11
L/s - fruit
D- sushi. Slice of apple pie (can't waste it can I?!) - 17

Points for day 28/26 & 2 weeklies

28 weeklies left

10 Ap's earned, 4 to be earned. 26 total so far this week

Xx

Work on a weekend should be illegal! Hope you managed to relax a bit on your 4 mile walk.

Hello loves!

I'm sorry I've been neglecting-so mad busy atm. Sticking to points and did some more wedding stuff at the weekend so it's all good! Tracking in the right direction, and enjoying doing all the jobs!

Discovered walkers 'pops' crisps this week. Yum! 2 pp, I think they would be only 3/4 sins. Give them a go!

Hopefully soon will have more time to post properly xx

Ooh what wedding stuff did you do? :D

xxxx

Hello lovely!

Artsy stuff, more invites, table plan stuff, mainly the decor kind of things! Booked our transport for our wedding party, and I've bought my jewellery which is very exciting! 4 months to go! Fittings for me and bridesmaids are also booked.

It's all the little bits n pieces now that need doing, which I'm very much enjoying. Need to get a wriggle on with more honeymoon planning too. So far we have flights-but I don't fancy sleeping on the beach!!!

Have really upped the gym too. Still 11st 2, but have lost inches on my thighs and tummy / waist. My upped half is smaller than my lower, so trying to tone up-mainly the bits that will be on show-but generally working every little bit of me!! :)

Just reread the above and to clarify-my tummy and thighs will NOT be on show in my dress! Just me typing they have got smaller!! It's my arms / back/shoulders that will be on display! Lol! Just reading back it could be slightly confusing and don't want you thinking 'good grief-what IS she wearing..!!!!'

Haha one crazy wedding dress that would be!! ;-)
You are doing amazing I need your willpower. Wish I could go to the gym but for one class it would cost me £9 ish :-(
I have just finished my invites really dont kmow when to send them or ask for RSVP though would rather it be sooner rather than later so we know how much money we need to pay lol
What theme have you gone for? Bet you are super excited for your fitting! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello lovely! Artsy stuff, more invites, table plan stuff, mainly the decor kind of things! Booked our transport for our wedding party, and I've bought my jewellery which is very exciting! 4 months to go! Fittings for me and bridesmaids are also booked. It's all the little bits n pieces now that need doing, which I'm very much enjoying. Need to get a wriggle on with more honeymoon planning too. So far we have flights-but I don't fancy sleeping on the beach!!! Have really upped the gym too. Still 11st 2, but have lost inches on my thighs and tummy / waist. My upped half is smaller than my lower, so trying to tone up-mainly the bits that will be on show-but generally working every little bit of me!! :)

Ah yes you're making lots of your things aren't you :) I'm starting to seriously consider it to save pennies! And also uniqueness! Ooh what transport have you booked? Eek 4 months! When's your final can't lose any more weight fitting?!?! Here it could be romantic sleeping on a beach ;)

Wool about the inches and haha i knew what you meant about the dress don't worry ;) xxxx

Ah yes you're making lots of your things aren't you :) I'm starting to seriously consider it to save pennies! And also uniqueness! Ooh what transport have you booked? Eek 4 months! When's your final can't lose any more weight fitting?!?! Here it could be romantic sleeping on a beach ;) Wool about the inches and haha i knew what you meant about the dress don't worry ;) xxxx

Morning!

Yes, we wanted to make lots of stuff, so that it would be personal to us. In truth, it hasn't cost that much less than if we were to have bought everything. A few quid yeah, but not a massive saving. It's just been good as we have been able to do exactly what we wanted, rather than going with what's available only. It's been fun :)

I've got some great tips from googling different blogs etc, so would defo do that. They give such great and unique ideas.

First fitting is 30/11. Then second / final fitting will be 3/1 (not sure how many I will need but that's the date I want to check all ok and collect dress) so I have only 13 days before d day (or should that be w day?!). So 2.5 months to get off the lbs and tone!

Today am off for a 20m walk. 3 weeks until the marathon!

Have a good day xxx

Morning! Yes, we wanted to make lots of stuff, so that it would be personal to us. In truth, it hasn't cost that much less than if we were to have bought everything. A few quid yeah, but not a massive saving. It's just been good as we have been able to do exactly what we wanted, rather than going with what's available only. It's been fun :) I've got some great tips from googling different blogs etc, so would defo do that. They give such great and unique ideas. First fitting is 30/11. Then second / final fitting will be 3/1 (not sure how many I will need but that's the date I want to check all ok and collect dress) so I have only 13 days before d day (or should that be w day?!). So 2.5 months to get off the lbs and tone! Today am off for a 20m walk. 3 weeks until the marathon! Have a good day xxx

I made all of our wedding bits too, and completely agree there isn't much of a saving to be had, but I would say it's 100% worth it for how unique your stuff becomes!

Enjoy your small wander haha :) xx

Morning! Yes, we wanted to make lots of stuff, so that it would be personal to us. In truth, it hasn't cost that much less than if we were to have bought everything. A few quid yeah, but not a massive saving. It's just been good as we have been able to do exactly what we wanted, rather than going with what's available only. It's been fun :) I've got some great tips from googling different blogs etc, so would defo do that. They give such great and unique ideas. First fitting is 30/11. Then second / final fitting will be 3/1 (not sure how many I will need but that's the date I want to check all ok and collect dress) so I have only 13 days before d day (or should that be w day?!). So 2.5 months to get off the lbs and tone! Today am off for a 20m walk. 3 weeks until the marathon! Have a good day xxx

I'm not very good at arts and crafts but I do love homemade things. I'll definitely be trying to put across us in our wedding but I might just have to design stuff and get company's to make them - will see ;)

Ooh super exciting! :) and you can so do it in that time

Marathon? I've missed this .... xxxx

I'm not very good at arts and crafts but I do love homemade things. I'll definitely be trying to put across us in our wedding but I might just have to design stuff and get company's to make them - will see ;) Ooh super exciting! :) and you can so do it in that time Marathon? I've missed this .... xxxx

I have to be honest, it's not come naturally to me, but I am enjoying! I aspire to be one of these-'oh look at this cross stitch /embroidery / collage pics etc that I whipped up in ooh, 3 seconds' kind of girl!

Walking marathon! A full 26.2 miles around London through the night. I couldn't run one. A 10k was my running limit a few years ago!

I'm pooped after the walk, doing good time tho-5hr, 50 for 20m, and legs had more in them, so should be find for the event! Earnt more exercise points for the walk than I get to eat in a day!! So just had a lovely cold beer!

I have to be honest, it's not come naturally to me, but I am enjoying! I aspire to be one of these-'oh look at this cross stitch /embroidery / collage pics etc that I whipped up in ooh, 3 seconds' kind of girl! Walking marathon! A full 26.2 miles around London through the night. I couldn't run one. A 10k was my running limit a few years ago! I'm pooped after the walk, doing good time tho-5hr, 50 for 20m, and legs had more in them, so should be find for the event! Earnt more exercise points for the walk than I get to eat in a day!! So just had a lovely cold beer!

It's more rewarding if you're not a natural at it!

Ah is this the shine walk? James and I were going to do this but it clashed with another race!

10k run is amaze, I find running really hard but need to become good at it!

And that's a great time! Hope you enjoyed that well deserved beer! xxxx

Back