Countin The Days Down to My First WI ;-)

:scale::bliss:Whoo hooo my first weigh in, and im very pleased 8lb gone, i said i would be happy for 5lb, so im well pleased, think i just need to drink more water:tear_drop::tear_drop:. Looking forward to this week and the next WI now, just hope i do aswell. Im pleased to know that the sleep thing and yummy scuzzy teeth is all part of the norm...lol thanks guys for letting me know that its all part of the fun:cool:.. Hope everyone else is doing well and good luck to everyone else for your first WI xx:party0011:

well done thats a great start, roll on next week ;)

well done - great first WI - it really gives you the boost you need to carry on doesn't it!!

:)Hiya everyone, thanks.....yep it sure does give you a boost for the coming wk, the first wk was tough, but now i kinda think my body is getting used to it. My stomach no longer fiercely growls..lol....and im full after having my shake, the craving and wanting of food as gone too, which is good......good luck to everyone and ill catch you soon x x:party0038:

Good to know the food cravings go after a week. My boyfriend just had a sausage sandwich. It looked so gooooood!!! Really wanted it. Oh well at least I resisted Lol xxxx

:) Good luck for your first WI, as for the smelling of sausage sarnys, a peg will help...lol. It is hard the first wk but it does get easier, im on my second wk now and feeling great....got loads of energy which surprise me caus i thought it would be the opposite. I just find the wkend the hardest part because im at home with the kids, easier when im at work, just gotta stay strong and think of this wks WI.. Have a great wkend everyone xx :party0049:

Back