Countin The Days Down to My First WI ;-)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by XKay78X, 28 September 2008 Social URL.

1. XKay78X

XKay78X Im gonna do this..;-)

Diet:
    LT
    :)Hiya everyone,

Well im just about half way through my first wk now, finding it quite ok, easier than what i thought i would:). Really looking forward to my first WI on thursday, i will be happy to lose arround 7lb, more would be great, i noticed that everyone is losing different amounts on their first wk. Just hope it will be worth it in the end, im sure it will:bliss:xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. casperos

casperos Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi - Glad your finding it ok- I found it hard on days 4 and 5 of first week but now I'm in week 2 the headaches have gone and I'm bursting with energy- keep it up and best of luck - let us know how u get on in first weekx

4. XKay78X

Diet:
    LT

I will keep you all posted, hopefully it will be a good WI {fingers crossed} :) xx good luck to you 2 :party0019: and everyone else x

5. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi i live in Doncaster too and it's my weigh in tomorrow. i have just finished my 4th week. good luck tomorrow!

6. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

well XKay78X i am glad you are finding it ok. i have my firdt WI the same day as you. good luck with it :) x x

7. XKay78X

Diet:
    LT
    Good luck to both of you too, fingers crossed we all have a great first WI...:) looking forward to it x x

8. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your first weigh in...keep posting, keep positive, and keep going...you will get there in no time..:)

9. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome and good luck. I'm sure you will be pleased as punch with your first WI, it's just what we need to encourage us to continue after a tough week.

x

10. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Trust me -your first weigh in wil be worth it! This is my 3rd attempt (but the first time I've allowed myself to truly embrace it and come to actually enjoy it!), my 1st time I was 12 and half stone and I lost 5lbs which was my lowest 1st WI. I dont see you being disappointed! :D

11. Tank Girl

Tank Girl Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Welcome. good luck for your first weigh in. It's my first at the weekend and I know how excited you must be. xxxx

12. XKay78X

Diet:
    LT
    Whooo hoooo cant wait for tomorrow morning, my first WI. I so hope ive done alright.....ill let you know . Was just wondering is it normal for your teeth to feel kinda scuzzy on the back of them, also im not sleeping to good either, is that norm or just me? Is anyone the same? let me know x:)

13. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  14. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck tomorrow hun. I don't sleep well - though I manage to oversleep quite easily!!! Lol!

x

15. XKay78X

Diet:
    LT
    :scale::bliss:Whoo hooo my first weigh in, and im very pleased 8lb gone, i said i would be happy for 5lb, so im well pleased, think i just need to drink more water:tear_drop::tear_drop:. Looking forward to this week and the next WI now, just hope i do aswell. Im pleased to know that the sleep thing and yummy scuzzy teeth is all part of the norm...lol thanks guys for letting me know that its all part of the fun:cool:.. Hope everyone else is doing well and good luck to everyone else for your first WI xx:party0011:

16. judyb

judyb Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.34%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    teeth furry, tounge furry and as for sleep I tend to go to bed early cos I am sooo tired but then wake early hours unable to get back to sleep, very unlike me I can normally sleep through until woken by the alarm :)

17. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. XKay78X

Diet:
    LT
    :) thanx everyone, im so pleased, i havnt got any scales at home, so i didnt know how much i had lost.....if i had some i wud prob be on them every day an night, which is not gud...lol its nice to go chemist not knowin, and then its a nice surprise, and a great feelin x x:bliss:

20. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    well done...thats a fab loss...keep it up...will certainly inspire you to continue!!!

21. Tank Girl

Tank Girl Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Well done sweetie. Fantastical result. Hope I do as well as you at the weekend xxxxxxx

22. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Good for you on the weight loss - great first week...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.