Counting carbs

Starlight

Gold Member
Am I the only one who doesn't. I never track my packs on S&S tracker or MFP

I just have my packs and trust the diet

I hate making something more complicated than it has to be

Is it not ok to just eat the four packs? Surely that's the benefit of doing a diet like this. Everything is counted for us. I never count, didn't when I was on Cambridge, don't now.

yeah I eat protein meals too and dont count, I check the carb content of things, if its below 15g or so, I say its fine, I know how many times a day I eat, count in my head.

but for 4 packs a day, what to do! eat them, drink water, simples!

I had no time for WW points this points that..arg!

Nah. Can't be dealing with that. My life is far too busy to be spending half an hour + a day on manually inputting something I will never look at again.
I'm good :)

I didn't do it when I was on 4 packs a day - but I did when I moved on to 3 packs plus a meal. It's all about what works for you.

I have trust in the diet - they've worked it out for us and it obviously gives results! A few g of carbs in either direction REALLY shouldn't make a difference over all...

you can trust your body too I think, I tasted a teaspoonfull of tomato chutney yesterday (work with food) obviously sugar, tomatoes loads of baddies in, now I feel like crap, pretty sure I did some ketosis harming!

Back