Counting down to 30

So proud of myself yesterday. We went out for tea and I had salmon, no butter on my baby potatoes, veg and then some pesto (counted that as my syns) then just had a small amount of chocolate.

I also maintained again, which I was happy with - should get back to losing again next week now. I really need to start seeing those numbers going down again.

So after 3 weeks of maintaining (which I cannot complain about at all) I am finally back on track had a spot on weekend food wise :)

Now the next few weeks I need to avoid temptation on mothers day and then the following week I think I'm on a school trip, which will make dieting impossible - but my plan is to be good once I get back and hopefully the exercise I'll be doing while on the trip will make up for the food, I'm also planning on being careful with food while there and not go absolutely crazy with it. Then it's Easter - so again I'll be back to being good where I can.

Really not convinced I'm going to be at target for my 30th with everything I have on, but we'll see - it would be nice to be at most 9 stone 7 for then.

I maintained again last week :( gutted as that's now 4 weeks in a row and I'd been really good.

Hoping I'll see it this week instead although I've had a couple of off plan meals over the weekend - I have cut down syns during the week and we've looked at cutting down portion sizes a little too. I am feeling quite slim lately though so hopefully I'll see the loss I deserved last week

Yeah it has been really frustrating, I lost 2lbs this week though so feeling a little better :)
I don't know what it is, one of the weeks I'd had a bad weekend and one was star week but that doesn't explain a whole month of maintaining. Hopefully I'll see another loss next week - then it's back to star week and obviously Easter, going to have to try to be good where I can but we do have lots of plans to be out and about so food at times may be out of my control.

Thank you

Haha - oh... that makes sense - no I don't take my measurements, I always mean to but never get around to it. I do feel like I look slimmer than what I did though and my clothes are fitting me well, I'm just still not where I really want to be. But it all takes time.

Thank you

Haha - oh... that makes sense - no I don't take my measurements, I always mean to but never get around to it. I do feel like I look slimmer than what I did though and my clothes are fitting me well, I'm just still not where I really want to be. But it all takes time.

I always think its a good idea to take measurements as sometimes when the scale is sts it can help to see your measurements changing.

x x

It is hard to maintain when you have know you have been good, well done on your 2lb loss. Try to do your measurements, as honestly it does give you a boost when your brain starts to do the whole 'is this worth it, if I am not seeing results'. Even if you do them once a month rather then weekly it does help.

Maintained again this week haha - expecting a gain on Friday too, it's half term and star week, although I have stuck to plan so far so fingers crossed food won't be too bad - however I do always tend to gain on star week even when on plan, hopefully it will just show in a loss the following week.

I'm not worrying too much about it as my clothes are fitting a lot better. I have some clothes which still don't fit which is disappointing but I also have some clothes that didn't fit me a month or so again which do now which is really nice and helps keep me going. I will get there. Just would be really nice if I get there before my Birthday (failing that I really want to be there before my cruise).

I know I should take measurements - but I'm a bit too lazy and not the best at taking them.

There is one dress that I keep trying on though, so that kind of shows me inches as it's getting closer and closer to fitting. It's a very autumnal/winter dress though so annoyingly I probably won't fit in it until Summer and then won't get to wear it for quite a while haha. Oh well it will be there waiting for me when I am ready

Back