Counting just fat or fat and calories?

dawnyre

Im currently counting just my fat intake and using my fitness pal, but i cant help but look at the calories as well and im getting worried that i havent been doing it right as some days my fat intake is around 18g and my calories will be around 1800. Im not sure if im just making it complicated for myself? Will i lose weight just counting fat intake?

I cal count as well. I've discovered I can eat more than 5% fat so long as my meal is 15g or less and my daily is 45g or less but we r all diff. If I just ate 5% less fat n didn't cal count it wouldn't work 4 me as I know I'd end up.eating more sweets than I should x

I just calorie count, I don't worry about the fat as long as calories are ok, they're what count at the end of the day.

I calorie count & fat track, have done since I started & even though no longer on xen I still tend to eat to the "rules"

I do both. I loves sweets (jelly babies!) so if I didn't count calories I could go mad on those and still be low fat. Obviously, being on Xen the fat count is a must too so my fitness pal is invaluable for both. If I had to do only one it would be fat because of the Xenical.

KB x

I've just been eating smaller portions and nothing after dinner (biggest change for me) and cutting right back on my fat intake. I have lots of veggies/salad to fill up with as I know these used to be free with WW but apart from that I haven't been following a specific diet.

I just calorie count but bear in mind where I am getting them. If I was you if its working stick to it. I am very much a if it aint broke do not fix it approach.

I seem to have slowed down on the ol weight loss so i might as well keep an eye on my calories! Thanks for the feedback! xx

Back