Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

country beef soup

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by chele80, 3 February 2009 Social URL.

1. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    why don't they call it country mushroom soup? It's nothing like beef!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    lol i know i thought it tasted more chicken like than beef!! how are you getting on?

4. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    good so far. It's nice to be able to eat food and prefer this a lot more to lipotrim even though the weightloss will be slower
    Am interested to see what the tomato tastes of!

5. slimceleb

slimceleb Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    only got one lot of soup and thought the beef one was strange tasting, wasn't too bad tho... compared to LT soup it was heaven! :D

I was undecided whether to restart on LT or do this.. so glad I chose this plan as the thought of doing LT again was not something I was looking forward to, my losses up to now are not far off what I was losing on LT (except for wk3 sts) be interesting to see what next weigh in brings? :(

good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.