• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Couple of questions for dee

Deegirl

Hi Kels

Wow, you asking me questions!!!!

I have a tin os the strwberry one here, it is a little sweeter than the CS and thicker....I made it with 250mls skimmed milk and crushed ice, tastes like a McD milkshake:D I'm wondering if I can make it with water...might try it and see.

Details per serving are

K/Cal 217
Protein 13.8
Carb 34.3
fat 2.6
fibre 4.1
sodium 0.25

Is that carb content high if I intend to follow the CS principles apart from the shakes???

its a wee bit higher but i cant see that much difference.

let me know what it tastes like with water...methinks i may switch to SF i didnt realise it was so cheap, and with exercise combined hopefully i can lose at least 3lbs per week!

Deegirl

Morning Kels :D I am drinking a shake made with water....tastes like water with a hint of strawberry....not great but I'll drink it. Am going to make lunchtime one with half water and half milk, will let you know what its like :D

im thinking is there any milk alternatives??? i hate the stuff!

and morning too:)

Deegirl

Tried half milk half water...a bit better but much nicer with all milk...sorry that doesn't help when you can't stand it! It is much cheaper so think I will have to stay on it but much prefer CS, the meal bars are a bit nasty as well and I liked the CS ones....I suppose you get what you pay for!

im going to get some SF products next week, will stomach the milk as its only skimmed but im not going to touch the snacks!