Couple of questions please

I started yesterday and all is going good. I should have had three shakes and a small meal but after having some chicken and 80g of brocolli i just didnt fancy the last shake and wasn't hungry. Is this ok? Is it ok to have two shakes and a small meal?

Also my friend did the cwp many years ago and used to have coke zero ..will this not kick you out of ketosis?

Sorry for all the questions and hope everyone's day has started off well!

I started yesterday and all is going good. I should have had three shakes and a small meal but after having some chicken and 80g of brocolli i just didnt fancy the last shake and wasn't hungry. Is this ok? Is it ok to have two shakes and a small meal? Also my friend did the cwp many years ago and used to have coke zero ..will this not kick you out of ketosis? Sorry for all the questions and hope everyone's day has started off well!

If you don't feel like having something then you should skip the meal not the shake. As the three products makes sure you aren't missing any nutrients and the small meal won't. So next time have the shake first and if you don't fancy the meal after you know you're nutritionally ok and won't put your body into starvation mode. Having two shakes and a meals reduces weight loss!

Coke zero is less likely to kick you out of ketosis than diet coke as the acid is slightly different chemically but I'd still recommend a maximum of one can a day and to check if you're still ketotic after having it as you may be sensitive where your friend wasn't.

Hope that helps!

Thanks that is really helpful. I was just thinking of having a coke as a treat in the evening so one a day maximum would be good.
I will try having a shake first. It makes sense that two shakes and a meal affects weight loss....I will see how I go and maybe stick to 3 shakes.
Less time eating makes for more time over thinking! !!

Well done for getting through yesterday, its not that hard when u do ss+ as u have a meal to look forward to.

It was my 1st day yesterday I had quorn mince mixed with spices and mushroom was so lovely and 200g made a full bowl so was pleased with that.
Tonight having piri piri chicken with some broccoli and cauliflower.

What are u having I need some inspirations loll

You too...ooh I am bad at inspiration with food as really can't cook...so probably very spicy chicken again with cauliflower and brocolli.

I will have to get a bit experimental though now to keep things interesting.

The portions do seem good ..After a shake.....but still less than I would have had!! I just hope the weight loss is good still!

You too...ooh I am bad at inspiration with food as really can't cook...so probably very spicy chicken again with cauliflower and brocolli.

I will have to get a bit experimental though now to keep things interesting.

The portions do seem good ..After a shake.....but still less than I would have had!! I just hope the weight loss is good still!

Mmm having the same as u loll
O yeah defo reasonable but not as much as I would eat either loll.

I really hope the loses are good too!! Fingers crossed x

I tend to go for either chicken salad or mushroom stir fry which actually is really yummy without anything else. I have a lot of fridge raiders chicken too xxx

Back