Couple of quick questions before tomorrows start please?

needtoslim

Hello everyone!
I'm starting tomorrow, for two weeks initially. I'm doing 3 S&S plus 1 meal. Please could I just ask a couple more questions? Am I allowed brussel sprouts please? How many glasses of coke zero ammI allowed please? I tend to use short tumblers or water glasses not half pinters! Do I get the 150 ml milk PLUS the meals please? And am I supposed to use a particular tea or can I stick with my everyday tea and maybe Earl grey? I have a bit of veg water flavour and sunshine orange water flavour left from CWP. Could I still use it please?
Sorry for all the questions! And thanks in advance for any answers!
xx

needtoslim said:
Hello everyone!
I'm starting tomorrow, for two weeks initially. I'm doing 3 S&S plus 1 meal. Please could I just ask a couple more questions? Am I allowed brussel sprouts please? How many glasses of coke zero ammI allowed please? I tend to use short tumblers or water glasses not half pinters! Do I get the 150 ml milk PLUS the meals please? And am I supposed to use a particular tea or can I stick with my everyday tea and maybe Earl grey? I have a bit of veg water flavour and sunshine orange water flavour left from CWP. Could I still use it please?
xx

Can't remember the bussel sprouts bit I'm afraid (horrid things!). You'll get a list of allowed things with your first order though.

I don't have coke zero so I'm afraid I can't help with that either. If you can't find the answer on here you could always pop to the SnS site and ask.

Yes - you have the 150 ml skimmed milk plus 200g of certain veggies plus your 3 packs plus your protein.

Everyday tea is fine. If you want milk you have to use some of your 150ml milk allowance. You can also have mint tea or green tea. You can't have any tea made with flowers (such as camomile).

What is CWP? Is it Cambridge? If so I would have thought that the flavourings would be fine.

Hello everyone!
xx

Hi Needtoslim,
Reading from the list (you'll get one in your order), It's a no for brussel sprouts, but there's plenty of other veg to chose from. Yes you can have the 150ml of milk.
I'm a newbie myself so can't advise you on the rest, hope it helps.
leaih

Hi leah.
Got a reply from Rob at S&S and he says sprouts are OK, so I'm having them but only in a small quantity.
I'm on day 2 and so far ambling along quite happily!
Weasey - I could murder a cup of Chamomile tea! Always the way eh? LOL
xx

That's good I'll add it to the list:), did you ask rob about the coke zero?

I read that u shouldnt have anymore then a pint of coke. Try strawberry water from tesco thats yum and u can have that x

Hayley Jane :) 8 st 3lb to lose

Back