Courgettes not Free?

Hi, it depends what day you're following but yes, courgettes are free on all choices. Potato and sweet potato is free and gree and EE. The only things that are not free is sweetcorn and peas on a Red. x

I think you might be getting confused with the term 'superfree', so to clarify

Green - all veg are syn free

Red - all veg except potatoes, parsnips, sweetcorn and peas are syn free

Extra Easy - all veg are syn free but the plan says that one third of your meal should be made up of superfree foods and that means only those veg that are free on a red day.

It doesn't mean that you can't have those four things mentioned above as they are still free, only that they don't dount toward your superfree requirement

What makes you think courgette isn't free? In fact, courgette is a superfree veg!

What book are you getting this info from! If you don't have books then I'd really recommend you pick some up from Ebay - even though they are expensive I think they'd get you started off on the right track!

Phew !!! That gave me a shock.......thank goodness courgettes are free......I eat a lot of them.

I would go along with the good advice about books. They are like my bibles and I must refer to them every day.

Back