Cous Cous

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Hi, not sure if this is in the correct place (apologies if not) Could someone either PM me or add on this thread the cous cous that is free on Green Days please? as i remember from doing SW before not all of it is free?

Cous cous is only free if you make it up plain and then add your own veg, spices and meat to it. Still nice and you can add lime, coriander, curry powder, chilli, roasted veg and chicken. I enjoy it. Keeps for a few days in fridge and you can take it to work with you, and heat it up or have it cold.. Have I sold it, lol? x

I had some for lunch today. Made it up with a chicken oxo cube (Free) dissolved in water. I then added a chicken breast, red cabbage, cucumber, tomatos, onion and red peppers and it was lovely :)

Yeah thats the same with my partner. Its hards to find things that we can eat together rather than having to cook 2 meals.

Yeah the flavoured ones have a syn value although it is usually very small. If you're looking for one particular brand why not post the details. The Ainsley Harriott ones come up here regularly so it's probably worth doing a search for those ones.

Back