Cruise PV Couteaux - Dukan, take two!

couteaux

Silver Member
Hi All,

Last year I lost 57lbs on Dukan, was thrilled with my success, loved the diet and felt amazing. I then couldn't get my head around the 3rd phase. I couldn't moderate myself - my gala meals turned into gala days, gala weeks and then, 6 gala months!! As a result, I am back with 19lbs to lose and feeling a bit silly!

I had so much support here, but for some reason, I stopped posting and decided to eat instead... not my best idea!

However, normally I come to my senses when I reach 16 stone, so I am glad I worked out I am not happy a few stone earlier ;)

I am on day 2 of the attack phase and glad to be back on it. I've got to update my ticker below - it makes me feel rather sad actually as I was so proud to have reached that :(

Good to be back anyway!

Food today -
Breakfast Yoghurt with oatbran
Lunch - Turkey with cottage cheese
Dinner - Salmon

Thanks for the welcome back!!

I feel really glad to have got in the wagon again :)

Also just finished Day 2 of the 30 day shred... Ouch! I was feeling a bit smug earlier as day 1 seemed pretty easy - day 2 much harder! I'm glad though as it must be doing something :)

My running has suffered over the last few weeks so hoping the exercise will help get me back on track there too.

Onwards and downwards!! :)

Welcome back and nice to see you! It's not easy sticking to the straight and narrow as I have found too. Luckily my 'brake point' so far seems to lie at 2 kilos when I see the 66s on the scales (assuming I step on the scales) I know to reign in my bad behaviour (like now! the Jubilee weekend was lethal...).

Welcome back and bet you will cruise to TW again and hopefully conso will be easier second time round..... Not loads to lose so sure you can do it with ease..... Good luck!

Thanks lovelies! Really appreciate your messages. Feeling so much better already just knowing I am doing something about my weight again. :D

Welcome back & good luck x

Day 3 and all is going well!

I weighed in this morning and am now 13.04 so 4lbs down, but I won't believe it until attack is over...

Also completed day 3 of the 30 day shred. OUCH! it feels great to be doing something but feeling a bit sore, its a good feeling though really as it shows it is doing something.

Food is fine, I feel so glad to be back on plan - why oh why did I leave it for so long??

B: Chicken breast
L: Cottage cheese, chicken
D: Spicy chicken thighs
Snack - yoghurt, oatbran and splenda

LOADS of water & tea. :D

Hi Couteax,

I too am now on my third day of attack #WhoopWhoop!

I am a newbie but I know you will do well, especially with the amount of support available on here :)

Good luck to both of you!!

Margarino - put your off plan stuff behind you, tomorrow is a brand new day :D try and stick to the list of allowed foods, If it isn't on the list, it doesn't come near you! ;)

Chicken thighs cooking now, last day of attack tomorrow and feeling fine. Could have prob done a couple more, but know I need to stick with the recommended number of attack days!

I should be getting back into my running now but aching from the exercise this morning, I'll try once I am on a pv day - expect I'll need the extra energy....

Actually - even typing that makes me feel pretty blooming happy. I'd never have thought this time last year that I'd be slimmer (with a little way to go...) exercising and training for a 5k. Lots can change in a short amount of time, stick with it!

X

Stick with it, sometimes you suddenly have a whoosh of weight coming off! Are you drinking enough water? Eating enough? I have been eating plenty the last couple days, lots of chicken, very little salt in food. How long are you on attack?

I'm eating plenty and I think I'm having enough fluids - I'm not monitoring it to be honest. I hope I get a whoosh soon :D The Dukan website said 5 days of attack (with a 4 lb loss - yeah right!!!) so Friday will be my last day of attack. What about you?

welcome back... the first step is the hardest :)

Morning guys,

Margarino I may have lost more as I was used to a lot of salt in my food which helps retain more water in the body.

I don't expect to lose so much in cruise weeks but every little helps.

I have eaten salmon for the past two days which is one of the top ten Dukan suggestions, so if you haven't had any, maybe give it a go ;)

We're all in this journey together, so let's achieve our goals #WhoopWhoop.

Can any of you tell me if you should start Cruise with a PP day?

Thanks

xx

Woooooooo and another little Woooooooo ;) I lost 5 1/2 lbs this week!
So happy, back in the 12's (just) especially glad as it's also the first day of my period but no issues on the scales.

Food has been good, prob not enough but I've been super busy with kiddies and their friends today so didn't have a chance to eat as much as usual.

B- chicken thigh

L - chicken with mixed salad Mmmm!!

D - more chicken (oh dear!!) lol will shake things up and have a different meat tomorrow :)

Did day 5 of the shred and it HURT but felt great after. Hope it will help tone up a bit

Onwards and downwards!!! :D

Back