Crab sticks?

mr_boony

Does anyone know if crab sticks are ok in the attack phase or the tiger tails? It's processed fish and the ingredients does say that sugar is in them but I'm sure in my book it says they are ok?!

I know that crab sticks are now limited to 8 a day.

I have the old edition of " Je ne sais pas maigrir" when they were listed as "unlimited".

But things change.....

yes they are limited to 8 a day now... if your weight stalls its something to look at

You'll soon be sick of them, I cant eat them any more!

Could be wrong but I think crab sticks are a no no for attack phase....just checked and found this on the dukan site forum

"Officially they are ok BUT when I wrote down the ingredient details, especially the carb amounts of the Perfect Catch ones available in UK supermarkets the team emailed back a resounding NO. Apparently the ones you get on the continent have a far higher fish content and much lower sugar content ,that is why Dr Dukan is so enthusiastic about them. I did wonder as when I ate them on pp days I never lost weight. As soon as I stopped them my weight went down. So although it says they are ok I would query it if yours have a high carb content."

Back