Crackers? Are there any syn free or low syn

cupofteapet

Crackers? Are there any syn free or low syn crackers out there please?
Thank yo in advance........:)

Sorry, I dont know the answer, but it would be interesting to know

None that are free I'm afraid. Ryvita crispbreads are 1 syn each and very more-ish. Rice cakes are usually around 1 to 1.5 syns each with crackers coming in slightly higher. You can work out the syn using the 1 syn for every 20 calories rule as there are no free foods involved.

I saw on here somewhere morrisons eat smart crackers are 1/2 syn for 3 crackers, not tried them as were sold out when I last looked.

Roobyc they were fab, very thi but had mine with asda good for you cottage cheese and sliced tomatoes with a dash of black pepper, so yummy and feel they have satisfied my craving.
Thanks to everyone once again.
:):):)

I've just been to Morrisons again and still don't have them, but I did pick up some Morrison's vegetable crackers they are 72kcal for 10, they are really nice but tiny :( the picture on the box is bigger !! but as you can have 10 of them not too bad for a little snack !
They work out at 3.5 syns for 10, also had wholegrain ones 4 syns for 10

:-( as yet we dont have a morrisons around here, my members often chat about the eat smart range..... wonder how i can get some crackers!!!!

I've also been looking for these crackers and they don't seem to have them at our store, although they do sell half fat cream crackers. I'm presuming they are different things so have resisted buying them so fay....... :-(

If you check how many KCals in the 1/2 fat cream crackers then you can follow the 1 syn for 20kcal rule.

The only cracker-type thing that I usually have is the Ryvita Crispbreads, which are only a syn each - however one is never enough, as they are extremely moreish (as someone has rightly said above) and so sometimes I find it is best to steer clear of these when extremely hungry because otherwise I wouldn't be able to stop myself!!

Helen x

Back