Cranberry Mini Hotcakes

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by CW Consultant, 29 July 2006 Social URL.

1. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Well I just cut half a cranberry bar into four pieces and put in on baking parchment and zapped in the microwave for 50 seconds (this may differ from microwave to microwave).

The little cakes taste like hot turkish delight and are so scrummy.

Linda:D :D :D :D :D :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

Hot Peanut Butter Treats

Cor these are lovely too tast just like melting peanut butter only zapped these for 40 seconds as they looked ready.

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    LMAO! I think my microwave has too many watts!! They came out like little nuclear explosions.
  5. CW Consultant

LOL better luck next time
    Last edited: 31 July 2006
  6. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low cal/low fat
    Mike did it smell disgusting as well, i had that problem when i first tried to experiment with the bars and tried the biscuits as i have a 950m watt micro they burn so fast.
    Cant wait to try those bars my cdc is going to cut some up on tuesday,i only have tetras so will be looking forward to chewing on something LOL xx
  7. bunnygirl

bunnygirl Member

hi icemoose i found u!!!!!!!!!julie here aka bunnygirl bn to my popin today am actually feeling a bit rough so i hope it will pass? u doing ok?
  8. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya m8! Yes I am fine thanks.

It will pass I promise yer! The first few days on the diet can be a bit crappy but sooooo worth hanging in there I promise you.

And get glugging that water as it makes a world of difference.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.