Crap morning....

tasha2000

Woke up, well, the babies woke me up... so grumpy this morning.... got my eldest baby from her cot and her eyes were stuck together with conjunctivitus.. spent half an hour getting them open eurghhh.. then went into the kitchen and ate some chicken left over from dps dinner.. only a small bit... left youngest baby on changing mat with no nappy, she rolled over and pooed all over the floor,,, have a headache, two whining babies.. have to get em dressed and off to the pharmacy for eye ungunking ointment... then back here to my untidy house and well.... its all just pants xxxxx

Drop babies off to me, i will gladly have them!!

sorry to hear youve had a crappy morning hunni... on the bright side, surely thigns can only get better? (hopefully!)

stay positive, loadsa loves for you on here if you need a chat later!!

xxx

its not all bad, things will pick, have a nice coffee then enjoy wat ever it is u gotta do x

Ohhh hon, I feel for you. Its hard to deal with the babes and do this diet too. I have a 15 month old and I also look after a 23 month old and work from home too! It can be sooooo stressful at times - and I am in the kitchen thinking aout scoffing - but I don't want to feel the disappointment of ruining my hard work over the past couple of weeks - so be strong - you can do it :)

Thanks all.... just gutted i ate again.. so stupid... its not like its th emost stress i have been under since i started.. and am refeeding on saturday so so stupid really to cave... i am just watching my little one spread it all round the house, my mum has my steam cleaner she is about 30k away.. when I get back i need to scrub the whole house and its a big feckin house... dp doesnt understand.. two babies with conjunctivitus is a nightmare.... and so worried i am going to get ill before my holiday on wednesday which i have been looking forward to for months.. its all so trivial really but isnt it funny when everything just piles on top of you.. well.. lots of little things.. and i suppose the diet makes it harder... usually on days like this I would say a well ill have a glass of wine tonight.. anyway off to the chemist, hopefully in better form later x

Me to Kirst!! i want 5 haha

but after reading what Tasha has written, maybe 1 will do lol Bless them!

xx

I was where you are now a few months ago. Both the babies had conj and it was so hard to get rid of. It was seeping from their eyes and they had yellow gew running from their nose. It was constant cleaning and I had to be so careful of cross contamunation with the two older children. Its so hard to get rid of.
My youngest baby wes a year last week and god its like a milestone in my life. It has to get easier from here. My other babs is nearly 2 and a half. It does get easier.
As for the house i was snowed under until I got a cleaner for a few hours a week. I work full time so when not working I wanted to spend time with the kids. Its the best few pound I ever spent. Now I only need her every 2 weeks and hopefully by the summer i'll be able to cope on my own again.
You are doing great .... its not easy. Far from it. Keep smiling.:D

There is only 15mths between my oldest 2 kids but i remember how difficult it was and some days everything just becomes overwhelming. I think you have done unbelievably well to even contemplate this diet while you are looking after the needs of 2 babies. I know i couldnt have done it. Dont be down on yourself just think of how much weight you have lost in the past few weeks and give yourself a HUGE pat on the back!!

sounds a nightmare to me lol

but dont worry it will all get better before you know it

Thanks all, after a barmy with himself went to the chemist got the stuff and chamomile tea to soothe her eyes.. got back and we both started detoxing the whole house... just hoping 4month old doesnt get it.. if she cant open her eyes tomorrow will have to go to the doctor to get the strong stuff.... 50 quid which is so stupid as having three kids i know what it is, dont need a doctors appointment.. waste of time and money really! The house feels a bit better, think this morning it was just all too much, mess and toys everywhere and then an infectious illness and just didnt know where to start.. my house isnt dirty lol its just untidy.. my 8 year old boy had it soo bad when he was young it took me half a day to get his eyes open, he was terrified as he was a bit older and thought he had gone blind! Horrible.. luckily my little princess is a tough cookie and didnt give out once... I think when they get sick that is when you realise just how hard being a parent can be.. i get so panicy and stressed even over the little things even tho i am a very chilled out person... I suppose with three kids its never gonna be a walk in the park!
back on the shakes.... hope ye are all good x

Back