Crap. (nimble bread)

StaceyUK

Gold Member
I could've sworn that you were allowed 3 slices of Nimble wholemeal bread as HEX B???!! So that's what I've been having for breakfast the past two mornings. For some reason, I thought I'd check it online this morning and it says 2 slices!

And here I was thinking I've been so good and only had 1-2 syns a day (I'm cutting down as I had a heavy weekend) when in reality I had an extra 6 syns! Grrrrr...

Lesson learnt. Always check FIRST not after! :copon:

It did used to be 3 slices but think it changed 1/2yrs ago :( How annoying though!! Good job you checked now rather than after a whole week of it.

Unfortunately, only 2 slices. Not easy for us bread lovers!

aww fiddle sticks, dont worry stacey now you know it wont happen again!

i normally just have a wholemeal roll...

i dont understand if you can have 2 slices of a 400g loaf hovis etc why would you want ww or nimble if thats 2 slices ???
im sure you should be aloud more of the 'slimming bread' lol

Hi hun it defo did used to be 3 slices coz i remember in class everyone used to make big club sandwiches with 3 slice of nimble. Grrr i hate when that happens xx

I have Warburtons 400g loaf (2 slices of). I'm the only one who eats brown bread in my family, so found Nimble went stale really quickly.

I know I used to like 3 slices and I was so disappointed when I rejoined and it had changed to 2. I think the nimbles better then weight watchers bread as it has a bit more substance to it. So i'd rather have 2 nimble then 3 weight watchers.

Yes, it's 3 slices of ww brown danish, which I always have as it makes great toast and I'm greedy.

aww fiddle sticks, dont worry stacey now you know it wont happen again!

i normally just have a wholemeal roll...

i dont understand if you can have 2 slices of a 400g loaf hovis etc why would you want ww or nimble if thats 2 slices ???
im sure you should be aloud more of the 'slimming bread' lol
Because you can have the white nimble...as far as I know it's the only white bread allowed as a HEB

Back