Crap now I have to think...

Flutterbye

I chatted to my pharmacist today, and we agreed to go on maintenance, even tho skipped the refeed, accidentally oops, I still lost 1lb, so tonight is my first meal...I'll do summer froots for brekkie, bar for lunch, and a meal for tea.

Is Chicken broth with vermicelli and a bread roll okay do you think? I'd love some ideas, I am at a loss LOL

Vermicelli (is pasta) and bread both have a lot of carbs so I'd be careful about introducing them if you haven't done a proper re-feed as you might find that they make you retain a lot of water INSTANTLY!

Try and stick with plain fish or chicken and veggies or salad. Protein will fill you up more than carbs too and be more satisfying.

Yep - I'd agree with that x

Best of luck x

had an inkling things weren't good, WI early, gained 4lbs in 3 days...EEEK! Went back on TFR lol

You're doing something wrong to gain like that! What have you been eating? Did you have bread and pasta after all?

yeah it was like I went mad in the larder...I've gone back on TFR to lose the last 1.8 stone, and get my head back where it needs to be, and come off it properly.

yeah it was like I went mad in the larder...I've gone back on TFR to lose the last 1.8 stone, and get my head back where it needs to be, and come off it properly.

Just as long as you know why you gained so much so quickly.....what a bummer but at least you know for next time! Best of luck with losing the rest of the weight, it shouldn't take you too long x

Back