Crappy Day :(

Burgerbun

I'm having such a rubbish day :( I was ok until I got stuck on the phone with a horrible man for 25 mins this morning :( I was so tempted to "have something nice" I gave away the packet of marshmallows that was in my draw from Xmas to my colleague.

Feeling rather down :(

Anyone else having a bad day?

X

I'm having such a rubbish day :( I was ok until I got stuck on the phone with a horrible man for 25 mins this morning :( I was so tempted to "have something nice" I gave away the packet of marshmallows that was in my draw from Xmas to my colleague.

Feeling rather down :(

Anyone else having a bad day?

X

I'm having a bad day too sweetie. Not sure what it is but feeling really low & miserable, got an achy body from a cold I've picked up off my LO and just craving sweet food in mountains! :( x

Bad days all around I was called something not very nice today and really wanted to buy a bottle of wine and down the lot but have been very good and resisted. We al have them and I hope it's a better day tomorrow xx

Aw I hope you both have a better day tomorrow x

I was meant to have weigh in tonight but due to the snow I've not been able to make it. I hope I can get there tomorrow or I'll not have any packs :(

Back