Crash Bang Wallop - fell off

Go Barbie Girl!!!!!

WoooHoooo that hair looks gorgeous.... as you saythe back shows the colours of better!!!!

can i be nosy and ax you how much that set you back???? How long did it take to put on?

BTW you look gorgeous as a bridesmaid.... but sooooo love the hair now!!!!

Another big YAYYYYYYY for sticking to the diet!!! wish i could, obv my mind isnt in to it... until it is... cant do anything but try and maintain what i have!!!! I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in the red dress....

Love Nas x

Hi Nat
Thanks , yes on day 2 off the rollercoaster and wishing time away lol . Does it take you long todo your hair . How much have you lost now since your restart of Dieting , well girl we've got to be init to win it :) Good look on the bumpy round to skinning Town , BTW which way is that road lol

Go Barbie Girl!!!!!

WoooHoooo that hair looks gorgeous.... as you saythe back shows the colours of better!!!!

can i be nosy and ax you how much that set you back???? How long did it take to put on?

BTW you look gorgeous as a bridesmaid.... but sooooo love the hair now!!!!

Another big YAYYYYYYY for sticking to the diet!!! wish i could, obv my mind isnt in to it... until it is... cant do anything but try and maintain what i have!!!! I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in the red dress....

Love Nas x

Hi Nas,

Thanks for the comment I do love having long hair again although I'm scared of brushing it incase it falls out lol!

It cost a grand totoal of £350 - I got a £25 discount for knowing her though the business etc. Im going back in 6 weeks for a maintenance (sp) check and thats £45 an hour but shouldnt take that long. I was in there from half 9 in the morning andI didn't leave until ten to 4! She did spend about 40 mintues curling it though and pfaffing at the end. But it still took forever! It didn't feel like it though as I was chatting away and watching tv and reading a magazine so it was quite relaxing really :)

Well done for trying to maintain for now I think it's probably the best thing to do at the moment, son't want to go putting too much stress on yourself now!

N xx

Hi Nat
Thanks , yes on day 2 off the rollercoaster and wishing time away lol . Does it take you long todo your hair . How much have you lost now since your restart of Dieting , well girl we've got to be init to win it :) Good look on the bumpy round to skinning Town , BTW which way is that road lol

Hey Mrs day 2 woo hoo won't be long before it's day 22 and you will be well on your way! :)

It doesn't take too long. ALthough I haven't washed it yet. The less you do to it the better so Im just using dry shampoo in my roots and touching the curls up for now (only had it done on wed). Although will probably have a go at doing it tomorrow so I'll let you know!

I've lost about 10lbs since I've re-started and I have sort of done it my own way kinda 790 kinda ss the odd thing to eat but I'm managing well and can feel it coming off again so that's good! If I knew which way round was the smooth route I would so let you know! If you find it please tell me to!

N x

Hi Nat,

Your new hair looks gorgeous:D

and well done on the 10lbs loss so far - you are doing brilliantly. I know exactly what you mean when you say you are ssing due to lack of funds for 790 foods - I'm getting that way myself:p

BTW - you looked lovely as bridemaid too:)

Take care and have a fab weekend

Hiya Nat (aka Barbie)!

I really really love your hair! It looks superb!

Are you on Facebook then? Mind me adding you as a friend???

So which dress have you gone for then? The one on Ebay?

Looks like the pounds are dropping off you again! I am still struggling to get down to the next stone (3lbs to go:cry:)! Come on already!!!

Anyway... hope you are doing ok and looking forward to the weekend!!!

Love
Char xx

Hiya Nat (aka Barbie)!

I really really love your hair! It looks superb!

Are you on Facebook then? Mind me adding you as a friend???

So which dress have you gone for then? The one on Ebay?

Looks like the pounds are dropping off you again! I am still struggling to get down to the next stone (3lbs to go:cry:)! Come on already!!!

Anyway... hope you are doing ok and looking forward to the weekend!!!

Love
Char xx

No go ahead and add me look for Nathalie Lawrence - make sure the H is in my name though and it's the same as my avtar pic. I waste so much time on there! You can then see all the other wedding photos etc that I can't seem to get on here!

I did indeed go for the red one off ebay now just waiting for it to turn up eek! Hope it fits Im gonna have to loose at least another stone though I think!

Forgot to say I've got my CDC training on Sat! So have a v busy weekend indeed :D

Hi Nat,

Your new hair looks gorgeous:D

and well done on the 10lbs loss so far - you are doing brilliantly. I know exactly what you mean when you say you are ssing due to lack of funds for 790 foods - I'm getting that way myself:p

BTW - you looked lovely as bridemaid too:)

Take care and have a fab weekend

Thanks Len! Glad to see you have been getting on well to!

N xx

Hi Nathalie,

Im after some advice really. I too am 5.2". I too started CD in Jan and went from 10.7 to 8.7. I then since may have put it back on to where I'm now 10.3. I also binged and starved after coming off the CD. Have you lost your weight again and if so how are you keeping it off, you look fantastic in the pics by the way...well done !!

Thanks Smee dee although at the mo I'm 10:8 - so would love to get anywhere near where you were at 8:7!!! My lowest was 9:7 but I's like to be 9. I'm quite lucky though as I have an hourglass shape with a small waist and big boobs and only a size 12 at this weight so I might loose my shape if I loose too much!

When I started I was 14 stone and massive! But was at target this time last year and it's only a year since I've gained a stone so not too bad really! When I came off it and binged/starved etc etc this year I got back up to 11 1/2 - when I was in turkey and after i got back from pargue. So I have got a stone or so off but Im now taking a much more relaxed approach to CD this time as it's the only way for me to keep it off. WHen I go back on ss as soon as I come off I eat so now I ss/790 most of the time but if I fancy something then I will have it - eg yesterday I had 2 shakes,then went out for dinner had steak + salad with a few nachos oh and a square of dark chocolate - so not really stuck to it all on any type of plan but allowing myself to eat a bit has helped! I will admit though it has been so hard and it's only been the last 2 weeks that I have stuck to it and got my head back around it! I seem to go off and on it all the time and have been since March.

Trust me girly you can def get it off again - just don't be hard on yourself. This is what I have learnt! I used to beat myself up for eating then carry on but now I've decided I want to get back into those skinny jeans and shift another stone or so and get bakc to feel fab again! just keep hold of why you want to loose it - get rid of your fat clothes thats what i did so I had no choice but to get back on it. I was living in dresses and skirts that were far too tight when I was back to 11:7 so I knew I had to shift it!

Go with the 790 plan babes and take it from there, it's so easy we all know it is but it is getting in the right frame of my mind for it!

N xxx

Hi Nathalie,

Thanks for all your advice, I'm now on day 9 of SS, feel like my head is back in it again. I went for my weigh in yesterday and I've lost
6.5lb. Ssssoo I'm now 9.10.5lb. How are you getting on ?

When I got down to 8.7lb it took me 8 weeks. I seemed to drop weight really quickly, although every time I've restarted I never seem to drop it like I did on the first go round. But like you say just keep head strong !!!

follow on ...........

Oh and by the way, Im the same 34DD and v curvy, great as my waist is always a size smaller than my hips. I didn't lose my curve at 8.7lb.

My hips became a 10/12 :( but my waist became an 8/10 :):) . It was awesome !!

update..

Hi Girlies sorry for the delayedupdate!

Diet wise I'm doing well, although fell off at the weekend big time but managed to jump straightback on. Im so proud of myself because normally when I fall off thats it I sprial out of control, but I seem to know exactly what I'm doing now! I don't mind getting back on it and having the odd bad thing, I suppose it's because I've not got much to go but am still determined to shift it! Still got a stone to loose til Im back down to my skinniest of 9 1/2 I know I could get there quicker if I stuck to it 100% but I just get miserable when I do!

My weekend was good - I went out friday night, then had my cdc training on sat. I was sooo hungover for it though I felt like I was falling asleep! I hadn't go tin til half 4 and then my alarm went off at half 6. I was trying to think of every reason under the sun as to why I shouldn't go but I dragged myself out of bed and went anyway. It was quite good and interessting but a long day! That was about it really, I popped into the salon on sunday and have managed to arrange a dat with the most gorgeous PT ever!!

I have such a school girl crush on him! I just loooove him hehe. And he said we should get together woo hoo! We were supposed to go out this friday but he has had to cancel as he has just completed on his flat today and has people coming round on friday night to measure up the floors which he had forgotten about! I'm so gutted I was soooo looking forward to it! :(
Oh well we are going to re-arrange for next week so at least I've got something to look forward to but it is aaaages away! And what am I going to wear ahhhh!!! hehe

I'm away this weekend to my shool reunion thing woo hoo! Wish I was a stone ligther or even 8lb but oh well nothing can be done about it now I guess! Also don't know what to wear. I want to look slim and nice withough being over the top. Grrr decisions deicisions hehe!

N xx

Oh and by the way, Im the same 34DD and v curvy, great as my waist is always a size smaller than my hips. I didn't lose my curve at 8.7lb.

My hips became a 10/12 :( but my waist became an 8/10 :):) . It was awesome !!

Well done seedee day 9 all ready - thats fab chick! You have spurred me on to keep droping it. I get complacent at around 10 stone and think oh well it doesn't matter if I loose the last bit but I will def keep going now til I've shifted more. It may take me a while but hopefully I won't yo yo around with it this time!

N xx

Hey Nat...

well done for jumping straight back on to the wagona and avoiding any scenic routes...

OooOooOOo a date sounds lovely.... i'm sure you'll look great barbie!!!!

Look forward to all the updates next week!!!!

Nas xxx

Right Ok I have been v lazy and I apologise for not updating my diary but I thought I better update you all on my latest news!

I'll start with the boring bit...diet yawn lol! :) Well I haven't been doing it for 2 weeks now, I came off just before I went back to my school reunion and haven't got back on - although I have been v good and maintained so A++ for me I think lol! Back on it today 790 style and finding it ok. I'm quite happy and don't feel huge at the mo but I am very aware it is now winter and my size 10 work trousers are far too tight to wear so I need to shift these last few pounds...

Oh and today I became a fully fledged CDC! yay :) Not sure when I'm going to get the time to do it but I will! And it will also make sure I stick to it and no more yo yo'ing although the past months I have been happy and not gone into binge/ss/binge/ss mode so I may (shhhh) have cracked it!

Ok so the Exciting Man news hehe!!! Well Sexy Simon the PT from the gym is an idiot!! I was so excited and had a mega crush on him but when I came back from my reunion thing he cancelled the date again on Tuesday grrrr! So I have decided to sack him off completely - I'm not into running around after men despite him being gorgeous. He said it's due to the new take over his flat and the fact they are gutting it etc which I do believe but I'm not going to hang around and wait till it's done or he had the odd evening free!

Flower Man is gone!! He is a bit of a nut case I think!! We had a big talk and I said we needed to cool things as he was becoming too involved - kept telling me he loved me woooooah it's supposed to be a casual thing here!! He understood and backed off a little bit. Then this Sat I get a phone call at 3 o'clock in the morning saying he was in the police station and I was his 1 phone call. He had been in a fight (apparently not his fault) and could he come to mine as he couldn't get back to Leicester and he couldn't drive as had been drinking blah blah. Of course I said yes I wouldn't turf him out! So he turns up on my door at 10 to 5 after being in questioning and messing about or what not and he drove to my house!!! Despite what I say about his drink driving he did it anyway so q argument #1 (he has been banned onced before and always does it, he goes out stops drinking about 2 then drives home about 5ish and I go ballistic normally I confiscate the keys or make him stay at mine as I HATE it!) Then he doesn't want to talk about what happened q argument #2 - he can't expect to turn at 5 o'clock and say nothing! Then he wants to cuddle up in bed q argument #4 - we're cooling things off he is still a bit drunk and I'm fuming so I'm not happy! Then he has a go at me about how I'm always in debt and spending money q argument #5 - I go nuts now! I don't need a lecture of him about it, I know I spend lots of money I know I'm in debt but I also know it is under control I make all my payments not even the minimum and I've sorted it all out. I work hard at 2 jobs to be able to do what I do - besides I'm not even in that much!! At this point I've had enough as it is just gone 6 and I was going to get up at half past to get sorted for work and to get my stuff together for London (more on that next!) So I sort myself out and kick him out 8 so he can go to work and I don't speak to him again until Sunday where he keeps ringing and texting to apologise. Now I'm a simple girl saying your sorry once is fine I'll accept - you don't need to say it a million times so q argument #6 and then he wants to take me out to dinner! I can't as I'm at a friends and leave it at that. On Monday I was at a nail course in Luton and get 2 messages of girls in the office to say a massive bunch of flowers have been delivered! Now I am angry again I wish he would just stop going on and trying to patch it all up I have had enough! What started out as fun has turned ridiculous! That night I call it off completely 100% he wants to go back to the begging have fun go out every now and then but nope I don't want anything to do with him. So it is now the end of flower man, my mum got the bunch he delivered to me on Monday and I've cut him out now. This way we can still try and remain friends and not ruin it completely before it gets very messy as we do have a group of mutual friends that we're both sometimes out with!

Now onto the Fun stuff!! :) :) XXX

Right Well at my school reunion thing - which was fab by the way, pictures are on facebook and I can give you the link if anyone is interested! I met a gorgeous fabulous PT (would you believe lmto :) another one!) called Stu...haha 2 gorgeous S Pt's! Anyway I got really drunk with the girls as you do, they all crashed and burned about 3 and I was still up and now on my own with a load of blokes I had no idea who they were! I had been chatting to S throughout the night on and off as he seemed to be infatuated with me and kept coming up to chat and had had a quick cheeky kiss earlier on. Then when I was sat in the hotel bar he came over and it turns out I was with all his friends (only about 20 of us all left at this point and me the only girl hehe) and he was trying to buy me a drink but all his friends were trying to keep hold of me and stop me from going with him! In the end I did though and he became v possessive of me - we were sat on the other side of the bar and he had hand on my leg and the other holding my hand but we were both talking to other people. His body language was all "she is mine" haha! Anyway we decided to get out of there and as we were both staying in the hotel went up to his room.......blah blah blah you can guess what happened! I woke up about 8 and thought uhhh where am I am tired! So I went back to my room (I told him I was off and he just sort of rolled his eyes and turned over - charming!) and woke all the girls up etc and fell back to sleep for an hour before getting up at 9 and getting ready for parade!

Now I'm quite lucky I don't really get hangovers etc so despite me being up the longest and probably drinking the most I felt fine so I had to drive us all up to school in time for the remembrance parade and service (I went to a military school) now loads and loads of people go to this hundred's probably! And low and behold through the crowd there is Stu he turns round and waves and smiles at me bless him! :eek:) As we are all walking off the memorial he comes up and points out he has my black pashmina which I left in his room (I thought I lost it in the pub) and that he would get it to me by the end of the day awww I think that's nice!

After parade us girls all go over to the pub for lunch and sods law our table end up next to theirs!! Normally you will never see the same person twice at this weekend so many go but I managed to stumble across him 3 all day! After lunch we decide to call it a day as we have long drives home and the others are dying lol. I sort of make a big point that we're leaving and he comes out to the carpark to get my scarf for me. Then he suggest swapping numbers so if ever I'm in London we can meet up for a drink. We do and I kind of think well that's that he was just being polite it was a good night sort of thing (I'm not really a sl*t honest girls! lol)

But as I'm driving home I get a message:

Hey it's Stu, hope you got home safe, I've just got home myself and am exhausted but had a great weekend. Give me a bell if you fancy catching up x

I was in shock lol! But text him back then we spent all of last week texting and ringing each other and I said I'd be in London at the weekend anyway as I had a nail course in London on the Monday so was going to stay with the girls. So we met up on Sat and had a brilliant time!! I didn't get there 5 as I am always late and worked in the salon in the morning, we went to a few bars - I got v drunk as had only had 1 muffin all day and rose wine goes to my head! Then we got a hotel ;) more alcohol etc etc. Anyway it was a brilliant night. We got on so well it was lovely and since then I've spoken to him every day and we have said we will def do it again so I think this could be good!

However....yes however :( Not only does he live in London and we both work stupid weird hours what with him being a PT (and a posh one at that, goes away with his clients all the time etc) he is moving to the States in March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( I'm gutted and I know I shouldn't get involved cos you always want what you can't have and I know it's stupid. But he is sooooo lovely - always calls me gorgeous when he rings etc and we just got on brilliantly!

So yup that's my update so far girlies, hope you are up to speed! I'm back on the diet to shift the last few pounds and I'm all in lust with Stu who hopefully I will see again this weekend or at least next!

Hope you are all doing well I will catch up on all the diaries soon enough

Mwah N xxx

Back