Crash Bang Wallop - fell off

hey Nathalie...

Nice to see you back, i have been 790 ing for three days now... today is day 4 and i'm on the way fro a decent losss... so i think you can easy do a stone!!!

I knwo what u mean about the weight malarki.... I have put on 12lbs and let that dampen a social event last week rather than be happy and think well 11st 3lb is better than 16st 6lb.... I actually thought i was happier at 16st+... who am i trying to kid?????

Lucky u with such cheap flights!!!!! lots of bedroom aerobics at least for three weekends in a row!!! ;)

love Nasx

i also looked at the dress which is gorgeous.... and thought... WOWOW with that plunge at the front.... how risque... he he

Hi Nas!

Well done for 4 days in a row Im most impressed! I think I'm going back on 790, just been to tescos and stocked up on some veggies, cottage cheese, yogurt and quorn sauages as well as lots more - ooh it just looks so delicious and a lot more appealing that just 3 shakes hehe!

Regards to the dress - the plunge is actually at the back! I don't think I could have my boobs and legs out for a policeman ball hehe :D! I do love it just nto sure if it very 'ball' like!

N xx

Hi Nathalie
At least you are getting back to CD . Cheap flights 2p no taxes , wow will have to see if theres anything left lol . I usaly use skyscanner and that comes up with good deals . Sorry you didn't hear about the Job , but there be others who knows you might hear something ! Catch up later girl

Morning Nat,

I hope you had a great 790 weekend????:D

I'll check in later to see how you got on.:)

Uhhhhhh I hate work! It is soooo boring I have had enough! Yawn lol! been looking for jobs again today as not seen any. I'm in 2 minds as to whether or not to move back home save some money and then just up sticks to Ireland to see what life has to offer me there or to just stick it out over here a bit longer and look for a better job. Oooh decisions decisions! I just wish I knew what I wanted to do.

The weekend went sooo well I am pleased to say! Although wasn't 100% as I did have one glass of vodka lemonade (I went out and at one point had decided to blow it and drink, then after one glass though no I will be good so stopped - check me out hey :) Never done that before) So Sat was a good day, although only had 1 shake a big 790 meal - where I ate too much yoghurt oops and the 1 alcoholic drink. On the way back from town I stopped and had a chicken kebab to but didn't eat the pitta and had no sauce and hardly any of the onion just the chicken + lettuce - so I was dead chuffed. Although that was 2 790 ish meals so oops (again!) Sunday was again v v v good for me woo hoo! Although again only 2 shakes and too much on 790 food - I went to Nando's and had 1/4 a chicken with salad. I was very good I made sure I didn't have any of the skin off the chicken, so it was v healthy woo hoo for me hehe! :)

Today I'm actually feeling a tiny bit slimmer to - just had 1/2 a shake and am only on my 1st Litre of water though - I've been distracted searching for hair extensions on the net and forgot to drink it oops! Have had 2 coffee's though. It's weird I used to detest coffee and hated it but now I love it mmmm Also the flavoured Boaters one's are nice! Probably not very CD but they are calorie + sugar free so they can't be too bad.

Anyway back to my weekend. I worked all day in the salon without a break and was exhausted by the time I finishes! I hadn't even had a shake or a glass of water I was practically keeling over! So got home about half 5ish had a shake had some dinner...mmm quorn sausages, cottage cheese with broccoli and cauliflower. Settled down to watch X-factor and the rugby, then the results show then realised it was 11 o'clock so me and my friend made a v quick change and headed out for the night for our friends bday. She had a few drinks despite being on CD but after my 1(at hone) I thought no it's not worth it so I decided to drive us. Realised how rubbish it is in Loughborough minus alcohol - the place was full of chavy people or young 18 year old students for some reason on Sat night.Although one bloke did come up to me and told me I was the most gorgeous and well dressed girl out that night and he wasn't even try to chat me up as he had a girlfriend (or so he said - but he did then leave me alone and walk away!) so that was cute bless him, made me feel a little better. I was wearing my leopard print A-line dress with a black waisted belt and black heels, with my hair big and bouncy. So then we had a bit of a catch up and boogie then went home for 2 - with a stop off at the kebab shop lol! My friend was desperate for food (that's what alcohol does to you) but as I was sober I was the voice of reason for her and told her all she was allowed was a plain chicken kebab - not the full big cheesy pizza she wanted! She thanked me in the morning :)

Sunday was my lazy day, woke up about 11 and stayed in bed caught up with Heroes and watched some trashy tv. Got up and flat mate had gone out so I tided up, had a really long shower (where I caught site of myself naked and was nearly sick ewwww so I stood up stretched my arms above my head and felt a little better lol) and did the washing up, cleaned the cooker did my hair etc etc. Just sort of pottered around as my contact lense appointment was cancelled. I then went home as my grand parents have come up for the week so I caught up with them, then spent 2 hours on the computer printing off pictures of the wedding, as I'm making the bride a collage of them for her present (I'm broke at the mo so I'll get them something else later!) Then me and Mr Flower man went to Nando's and the cinema to watch The Kingdom - which was actually really good! Although I was freezing in the cinema!

So that brings me to today...boring Monday! Not working tonight in the salon which is good. Still undecided as to whether or not to have hair extensions. My mum agreed to lend me the money from the salon and I will just have to work harder to pay it back but I'm not sure. Also she saw the red dress from Karen Millen and doesn't think it is very ball like (my dad's in the army so she has been to loads) and think I should try find another one. I'm gutted :( Might but it anyway hehe!

That's it though for now girlies - sorry it's such a long post! Can't believe I am on day 5 yay! Roll on my skinny jeans again :)

Hope you are all doing well.

Much Love N xx

Hiya Babe!

I have been following your thread but don't want to just do a short & sweet reply but afraid that is all I have got time for!!!

Congratulations on getting through your weekend! Like you I too had a large 790 meal. I had a large chicken kebab as my Friday treat but also had a fair amount of donner kebab that we bought for the dog. It was obscene the amount of meat they gave us for a small portion...

I don't know what I am doing wrong but still not in ketosis??? Been a week since I have been good and not doing anything different than what I normally would - although having a couple of skinny lattes a day prob does not help but surely not enough to harm... hmm... might have to be stricter with myself. And it is still "allowed" on 790 (well one is) with our milk allowance. Ho hum!

Anyho... back to you!

That is really good that you only had the one drink and then thought better of it! Excellent and well done!!!

Sounds like you looked a sight for sore eyes on Saturday... "tweet a whoo"!!!

I do love that Karen Millen dress that you like... not sure about a policeman's ball though cause I have never been to one, but I would imagine they would be very formal and frumpy and that might be a bit too sex kittenish. I don't know hon. Can you show it to the Oirish man and ask him what he thinks? Did you see the like I sent you from John Lewis? That is the dress I wanted to get for my DH's Xmas "do" but it is out of stock and it was on sale for clearance and I did not know!!!

Your skinny jeans are not far away... not long to go babe, keep going!!!

Hope you are having a great day!!! Let us know what you are thinking of doing on the job and home front!!!

2 mins to home time...

Love
Char xxx

Hiya Babe!

I have been following your thread but don't want to just do a short & sweet reply but afraid that is all I have got time for!!!

Congratulations on getting through your weekend! Like you I too had a large 790 meal. I had a large chicken kebab as my Friday treat but also had a fair amount of donner kebab that we bought for the dog. It was obscene the amount of meat they gave us for a small portion...

I don't know what I am doing wrong but still not in ketosis??? Been a week since I have been good and not doing anything different than what I normally would - although having a couple of skinny lattes a day prob does not help but surely not enough to harm... hmm... might have to be stricter with myself. And it is still "allowed" on 790 (well one is) with our milk allowance. Ho hum!

Anyho... back to you!

That is really good that you only had the one drink and then thought better of it! Excellent and well done!!!

Sounds like you looked a sight for sore eyes on Saturday... "tweet a whoo"!!!

I do love that Karen Millen dress that you like... not sure about a policeman's ball though cause I have never been to one, but I would imagine they would be very formal and frumpy and that might be a bit too sex kittenish. I don't know hon. Can you show it to the Oirish man and ask him what he thinks? Did you see the like I sent you from John Lewis? That is the dress I wanted to get for my DH's Xmas "do" but it is out of stock and it was on sale for clearance and I did not know!!!

Your skinny jeans are not far away... not long to go babe, keep going!!!

Hope you are having a great day!!! Let us know what you are thinking of doing on the job and home front!!!

2 mins to home time...

Love
Char xxx

Hiya Char,

Sound's like we both need to be more strict on the 790 allowance, I keep looking at my plate and thinking hmmm I'm sure that is far too muc h- oh well then eating anyway. Oh well it is only veg and Turkey + cottage cheese I guess so it's nothing bad! I haven't checked if Im in ketosis as I haven't got any sticks but can;t be bothered to go and spend my last few pennies on them lol! I'm just guessing though really. I'm sure I must be but I do still get hungry and the taste in my mouth isn't that bad so maybe I'm not hmmmm?!? I'm so glad I'm on day 6 though - but so looking forward to 2 weeks time when I'm that bit slimmer and hopefully closer to target!

I did show Conor the Karen Millen dress and he liked it to but he is usch a typical man and has no idea what other people are wearing to the ball etc so doesn't know how fancy it is. It is the day after his graduation though so they will all be in tux's not uniforn which makes me think I def need a long dress. But I looooove that one! :( Gutted! Might buy it and use it for a wedding that I'm going to in March perhaps....oh I don't know! I will just see what is in the shops closer to the time. I saw that one you showed me and I think it's gorgeous! Can you not get hold of it now though??? A similar thing happened to my friend that was getting married with a dress from Monsoon and then ti came on the webiste a week before her wedding again - by that time though it was too late!

Anyway's I'll come over and see how you are getting on in a bit and I will update on here now! Hope you're ok chick a dee :)

N xxx

Day 6 with the tripplets and on track!

Hiya Ladies,

I'm in a good mood today, despite being in this sh*t whole of work grrrr! Day 6 whoop whoop check us all out hehe :) Feeling fab and well into the swing of it now, just want the scales to drop faster now as they seem to have stuck for the past 3 days!

Last night I was starving! Got home and had 3 quorn sausages, 1 piece of turkey loads of broccoli + cauliflower and some cottage cheese - I know, I know it's too much for a 790 meal, but I was ready to eat my arm off and it wasn't that bad but......I did only have 2 shakes again yesterday and I had to force my 2nd one down :( Which is v bad and I used to do this before sometimes only having 1 and a meal which I know is very naughty and not good for me as Im not being nourished properly so I try and being good now and have all 3 but it's soo hard sometimes. However I promise to you my lovely fellow CD'ers to have all 3 today and a smaller 790 meal so I will be 100 million % good on it ;)

Got a massive shock last night as my phone bill turned up and it was £189!!!! I don't even have that left in my account as it is the end of the month and it is due to come out on Thursday! eek! It is from when I was in Turkey and spent 1/2 on the phone to my mum crying about the dress, and then another 1/2 on the phone to Mr Flower about it etc and the messages sent between the wedding party on the day to co-ordinate! But £189 I nearly very very nearly cried :( It is my own fault though so I won't be doing that again. I had to ring the bank and ask for an emergency overdraft to be put onto my account which the bas***ds are charging me £25 for despite me paying in a check for £150 on Friday (salon earnings for the past 10 days) and I get paid from work on Wednesday! Oh well we live & learn don't we. I did nearly die though, I knew it would be a lot so I budgeted for £100 as it's is normally £35 (I'm obsessed with my phone but get 40% discount off my line rental for working for cpw hehe some good perks!) but I had not intended for it to be £189 :( :( :( Looks like I may have to wait for my hair extensions grrrr. I spent all day yesterday looking into them, and have found a really good salon with good reviews from a Beauty forum (like this one) and the woman emailed me directly loads yesterday answering all my questions etc. I was so excited but now I'm gutted. Hmmm will have to see what I can do now.

My plan for today is 1 shake for brekkie - have started on it now! (I always have coffee's and use the tetra instead on milk instead so it can sometimes last all day which is why I only have 1 but I'm going to drink 1/2 and use 1/2 for coffee's this morning!) then I'm going home at lunch time as Im working late tonight and I will have 2 quorn sausages, broccoli + cauliflower and cottage cheese (again but it needs to be used up) and all that is within the limit's! I will then have another tetra in the afternoon whilst at work, scoot off to the salon and do 2 new full sets of nails, home by 10, shake and bed phew! Will also try and get at least 4L of water down my neck! So that's the plan Stan and I intend to stick to it! :)

Will check in later and let you know if I'm sticking to it

N xx

Morning Nat:)

Just wanted to say a quick word on Quorn sausages - these do contain onion (even the plain ones are seasoned with onion) so be careful that they don't knock you out of ketosis.

I know that they are allowed now but just wanted to warn you.

Well done on getting to day 6 too:D We should be very proud of ourselves.

As for worrying too much over the veg & protein....think about what you used to eat! too many veg are not a problem in all reality. You have already said that you will limit your portion sizes from now on too.

Have a great day and make sure you have your shakes:mad:

Take care

A whole week done woweeee and 6lbs down so far

:D I'm so happy la la la la la :D A whole week of being perfect on the diet yay for me! No major slips ups, or going out for dinner and it looks like I'm on track propely now!

The past few days have gone so well, jumped on the scales this morning and was 6lbs down woo hoo! Spec as today is totm and so I am crippled in pain (for 2 reasons will say more later) which may also make me a wee bit heavier than normal you never know! I have been much better with my portion sizes although i did have onion last night but only a tiny bit with some chicken + lettuce. Also I've been having my shakes like a good girl ;) but only had 2 again yesterday :( sorry!

I'm def feeling more slimmer so can tell it's working this time! Can't wait to get it all off again. I don't even feel the want for food now. Before hand when I re-started for the wedding etc I was always desperate to hurry up and get off it so I can eat but not this time I actually don't care about food or that I'm on it etc. In 2 weeks time we are having a works night out and then I go away for the weekend for my reunion. But all ready I don't really want to wat so will ss through out the day andjust have a few drinks at night (maybe a lot who knows) and then lunch with the girls proably but that's it. I'm going to get back on it when I'm back as by then I will also be a CDC hopefully! and Just to drop the last few pounds before x-mas and the ball etc and I will work up the steps properly this time. For 3 weeks after I'm back I am due to go to Ireland every weekend to see Oirish lover boy and he knows all about the diet so will be v good and help me out! Nor more fat Nathalie - now thinner Nathalie hehe :D

So past few days have been ok, I went to a yoga class last night and my god do I ache today! Before I moved here 3 years ago I used to do three times a week and I loved it. But when we moved here I never found a teacher I liked so just sort of stopped going. However a woman came into the salon who teaches it and offered me to come along which I did and i'm soo happy! It was an 'energy yoga' class and it was exactly like I used to do it and the teacher was lovely the class v small and the room lovely and warm etc. I fell straight back into it and my posture was perfect, all the previous training etc just came back to me! The teacher was so impressed and couldnt believe it had been 3 years since I had done it! But oh my god do I ache today!!! Owwww my arms and back are soo sore! I forgot how hard it to do the psotures and how I use muscles I forgot existed! So glad I found a class now and it's every wednesday for the next 8 weeks :)

Today is Day 8 and I am buzzing on a good mood despite this rubbish work still haha same old same old! Just had a bar mmm forgot how much I liked them but thats it I only get 1 a week to stop me bingeing on them lol. Onto my 2nd Litre of water and feeling cold and sore but am looking forward to the day and the weekend! I'm working tonight and friday but hopefully not too late. I've got a v early start on Sat with a hair appointment at 8:30!!! :eek: Just getting it lowlighted (time to tone down this white blonde for winter and get some caramels put in) then work 2 clients and then......a consulation for extensions woo hoo soooo excited!

On the dress front I quite like this one now what do you think??

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_62311_401900_-1

or this one off ebay but I'm unsure as I can't try it on etc

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270179075715&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

So what do you think?? Anyway girlies hope you are all fabulous and I'll catch up later

N xx

Hey Nat,

So fantastic to see you all positive... pass over some vibes hun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Done on 6lbs hun!!!!!

OoOOoOOo spoilt for chice... both those gowns look gorgeous and I think they would be fantastic.... for a ball!!!!!!! I love the black and white one cos of the white sash around the wait, but the red is equally nice.... i suppose if you could getthe red one for a cheap bid.... you could get it sent over see what its like if you dont like it... sell it again on ebay.... you might even make money!!!!! :)

Stay positive!!!

Nas xxx

Hey Nat,

So fantastic to see you all positive... pass over some vibes hun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Done on 6lbs hun!!!!!

OoOOoOOo spoilt for chice... both those gowns look gorgeous and I think they would be fantastic.... for a ball!!!!!!! I love the black and white one cos of the white sash around the wait, but the red is equally nice.... i suppose if you could getthe red one for a cheap bid.... you could get it sent over see what its like if you dont like it... sell it again on ebay.... you might even make money!!!!! :)

Stay positive!!!

Nas xxx

Oooh very true might just do that - thanks Nas! I've emailed them a few questions though like can I have it without the netting showing and if the top is boned etc as I've got quite big boobs (32E/F) so they need holidung up!! Oh and they type of material it is. If all is ok then I'll just bid and go for it I think. the other one is from Deb's so can always go try it on and see what i think to xx

Morning Nat!

Well someone certianly sounds perky today!!!

6lbs is fantastic - well done babe!

I have been better with portion sizes too. Well, last night had half the quorn that we are allowed mixed in with half the cottage cheese we are allowed with about 6 shitake mushrooms and 3 medium courgettes and baked for 30 mins. Was nice but could not finish it!

I force my last shake down me sometimes... I am only just having my first one of the day so I have to have my 2 when I get home and a meal! I do this so that I have the option of not having a meal and just having the shake but it has been so cold lately that I need something nice and warm when I get home.

I am really glad you are feeling slimmer! I am too! It is great!!! We can do this girlie!!!

It is so true what you say. I tried to do CD before my wedding and I found it all too stressful to try to shift the weight that I could not stick to it. With no pressure this diet is so much easier!!!

When do you hear back about CDC??? Where are you going to set up the business?

Are you looking forward to seeing Oirish lover boy??? What is happening with Mr Flowerman???

I was suppose to go the a yoga class at work on Wed nights but I keep forgetting and keep forgetting to bring my stuff in :doh:!!!

Good luck with the next 8 weeks of doing it! I must attend my class next Wednesday!!!

Sounds like you have got a lot planned for your evenings and Weekend!!! Enjoy!! I have a quiet one ahead...

I think you look lovely with the light blond hair!!! You will have to post up some pics of the "New Nat"!!!

I think I said how much I liked the black & white one! I also LOVE red, but it is hard choosing a dress that you cannot try on. But like someone says... buy it and sell it if it is no good???

Anyways babe... gotta get on!

Hope your day stays as happy!!!

Love
Char xxx

Hey matey!!

You are doing bl00dy brilliantly - well done!!

OMG I love love love love love the black and white dress from debs!!! Wish i could wear something like that!! I'm a 34GG and have never found a strapless bra strong enough!! lol.

If you get it pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeee post some pics of you wearing it!

Hi Nathalie
Hair is lovely colour and style . Hows the dieting going , its my first day back on CD today and its almost over thank god , its funny how you wish time away on this rollercoaster lol

Hi Girlies,

Sorry I've not been around much but I've been off work the past few days!

The diet is going v well and I've lost another 4lbs this week - despite having sunday night off! Been sticking to ss more recently due to lack of funds for food haha but no tbeen v good with the water although have got 3L down me so far today!

Also I've had my hair done and I LOVE it! I feel like barbie now haha! Not a great picture an dI can't seem to upload the one of the back butI'll keep trying! :D:D:D I keep swooshing it around and trying to look all fabulous and gorgeous with it!

I've also stuck one on from the wedding - how my hair used to look and me in that dress! lol The one that I had to get made bigger grrrr. I could def fit into it now though that I've dropped some pounds!

Oh and I went for the red dress in the end as I'd feel much more glam and sexy in it! The theme for the ball has also turned out to be 'red' as he is in the red squad so that was lucky. Just hope it fits when it turns up eek! Oh well got enough time to try and slim into it if not! I tried the black and white one from Debs on and it did look nice but I worry someone else will have the same dress when buying from a shop like that. Oh an dI also tried on the red shortone from Karen Millen and seeing as I don't have much of a neck I looked a bit stumpy in it so am glad I didn't pin my hopes on that one :D

Anyway only got 5 mins to update really - hope you are all brill and I'll catch up with you all soon hopefully.

Attachments

• wed.jpg
    wed.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 84
Hi Nathalie
Hair is lovely colour and style . Hows the dieting going , its my first day back on CD today and its almost over thank god , its funny how you wish time away on this rollercoaster lol

Thank hun, it's weird having long hair again I feel like Barbie hehe.

Well done on getting through the 1st day! I know what you mean about wishing the time away!! I wish I was a month or so into it so I was thefore thinner and back into those skinny jeans again haha!

N xx

Back