Crash Bang Wallop - fell off

Hi Nathalie,

Sometimes the scales take a day or two to budge... might just be retained water or something!!

SS will be so much easier if you've been 790 ing a few days!!

Good luck for today, just take each day as it comes!

nas x

Thanks Nas it is just driving me nuts and I think I need to be strict with myself again and just do it 100% no planned breaks here and there just do it til the weight is off then do the steps properly!

Bleeding scales grrrr lol!

Feeling much better about it now that I have decided to do it properly but am feeling so sick as not heard from the interview think i may have blown it!! :(

Hi Nathalie.

Don't fret over the scales. Perhaps your body is adjusting to going from one plan to the other? 790 to SS.
I hope that you get the job, but if you don't, start looking for another one anyway....you never know you may hear from this one!

Have a good week.

Kerry-Ann

x

Feel even more crap now - just found out my Aunti Doll died. Now don't know if I can go to the wedding reception etc and just want to eat crap even though Im technically on day 1 x :(

Morning Girls,

Well today is now day 1 and after last nights wine and flap jack fest I have decided life is way too short so I've got to get on with it. Feeling much better today although still a bit shocked but want to get on with it all and kick start me into the right direction.

Still not heard from the job grrrrr!

Had a good clear out last night and have decided to try really hard to clear my credit cards etc so cut them all up (well all 2and I only owe 2k but thats enough) and sorted out all my finances properly.

Im so full up just had a bar and a coffee and 1L of water so Im now full to bursting. Did my official wi this morning so next wednesday when Im back from Ireland will be my 1st weight loss wi and I will record it on here. My friend is re-starting on friday so we will both be ss'ing whilst we are out there which is going to make it so much easier! Not sure Im going to the reception as I may be going to see the family but need to decide soon so I can let the bride know.

Anyway I'm v busy today as the boss is back in tomorrow and I need to make sure I have done all the work he left me and some more to make me look even better haha! :) I'm also working til late in the salon tonight so at least my 1st day is going to be a busy day to keep me occupied and hopefully thought of food will be left far away!

N xx

Hi Nathalie,

How ya doing? Really sad to hear about your aunti... hope your okay!

Nas x

x'd your post!!!!!

Thats a very positive post... I am sure you can do this... great your friends getting on board.... X

dont worry bout the job...if its in your destiny... will be all yours!!!!!!!

Hi Nathalie,

How ya doing? Really sad to hear about your aunti... hope your okay!

Nas x

Thanks so much Nas, I'm feeling a lot better today. I think I just needed to sit back and take it all in yesterday as it was a bit of shock. I wasn't upset for me more upset for her family and what she's left behind as it will be so hard for them.

But I'm A okay now and determined and full of beans :D

How have you been getting on?? xxx

not good... I put on 12 pounds over the school hols!!! Grrrrr just cant get rid of it... keep losing and gaining the same 5lbs... tried to 790... but i'm good all day than lose it in evening!!!

I think I'm just going to healthy eat for now and am hoping to start back at the gym next week... than i'lll exercise and calorie count... will use packs as meal replacement if i want... just going to take a day at a time!!! So watch this space... starting the healthy eating today... lol!!!!!

Day 1 done and dusted and it was easy. I feel like I have been doing it for ages again! Only managed to drink about 3 1/2 L - 4L of water though. So today's aim is to glug alot more. I've not got to work in the salon tonight so at least I can plonk myself in front of the tv and drink drink drink! Wish it was
Rose wine mmm lol

Had absoloute major issues on the job front! They range me yesterday and said they liked me but were unsure of me wanting 4k more than they offered....WHAT!!!! I never ever asked for 4k more!!! I do not know how this can happen again. I am fuming I love and want this job soooo much. I told the agency to get straight back onto them and tell them that is not the case etc, but if I have missed out on this job due to a cock up and them giving it to someone else I will be gutted so so so gutted! :( Ahhhhh why me!!!!

Oh and boss is back in today so I better pretend Im working grrr I hate this place and I want the shoe job sniff sniff :(

I'll keep you updated!

N xx

Oh Hun!!!

How could there be such a mix up with the salary??? Have the agency asked for more from them do you think???
Well done for getting thorugh a day of SS. You really do sound a lot more positive about it all. Don't give in to them voices!!!

Day 1 done and dusted and it was easy. I feel like I have been doing it for ages again! Only managed to drink about 3 1/2 L - 4L of water though. So today's aim is to glug alot more. N xx

Congrats on getting back on the wagon Nat:D We all know how difficult it is but you seem so determined - You CAN tackle this diet and win. ha ha ha I feel like such a hypocrite writing that but I am going to do it - so can you.

I hope you managed to sort out the mix up with the job front - I know how you feel with the staying at a place you hate:rolleyes:

Keep drinking the :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: and good luck for all

Hiya Hon!

Finally caught up with your thread :)Dthere's my lunch hour gone :read::D)!!

Firstly - to change the topic of your thread... If you double-click along the right-hand side the topic (i.e. next to the words "Re-start for the FINAL time! (1 2 3 ... Last Page )) it will highlight the box and you can amend/change as you want.

I am so sorry to hear your dress did not fit! What did the bride's mum say to you? How dare she be mean to you - it has nothing to do with her!!!

Secondly... Have you got two men on the go??? The one in Ireland and "Mr Flower Man"??? You hussy you!!!

Only jealous! So what is happening there and how come you got a pair of Louboutin's!!! What colour are they! I love them!!!

Lets hope you don't get fed up with shoes as you have got fed up with phones!

I hope you hear soon or have heard from the jobs???

Missed you too chick! Come on, lets get back on a roll and beat these pounds for the final time!!!

Love
Char xxx

Char: The brides mum was just nasty - asked me why I hadnt told her I'd put on weight a few months ago so they could have exchanged it etc?! Errr hello I tried the dress on in April and hadn't even seen it since then so it's not like I got a chance and as most of my other clothes fitted I didnt know it would be that bad! But anyway she then proceed to tell everyone who was on holiday in our hotel about it and ***** about me so everyone was staring at looking at it on the day and noticing how I'd put on weight! It makes me so angry just remembering it! I rang my mum in tears and Mr shoe man I was so upset!

And umm men hehe well kind of! My Irish is my sort of on/off boyfriend. When he lived over here it was fab etc etc but then he moved back there to join the police and I was going to follow once his training etc was finished. But in the process it all fell apart (don't think I'm very good at this long disctance stuff I need attention and him being so laid back drove me nuts!) so we broke up in June but have both said we will just see how it goes and see if we can build it back up and try get back together in the future so I see him every now and again and until recently it has always been strained but now it seem's like it is getting back to how it used to be and Im missing him again etc. So Im considering moving over there and giving it a good go perhaps next year if all goes well and as planned! But the other Mr Shoe/Flower man awww bless him he is lovely but we have always maintained we can't actually be together properly so it's just sort of a relationship of convienience sort of thing. We go out have fun he buys me flowers and the odd pair of shoes :) every now and then but thats all it really is fun and all it can ever be. So I guess I do sort of have 2 men on the go tee hee! :D

Not heard back from the job - I'm soooo angry and fed up about it but Im thinking if Im going to move next year maybe I should just stick this out a bit longer after all I can do nothing all day and get away with it, Im just bored senseless really.

Anyway on the diet fron - I fell off when in Ireland, went out for dinner with friend and Oirish and had a lovely night so just took the weekend off then did the same yesterday and ate loads and Mr Flower man took me out to dinner to so was just a big fat pig really for the past few days! Thanks to the ss'ing at the beginning of the week though I stayed the same! So today is day 1 again, I joined the 7 day challenge and have exatly 3 1/2 weeks with no distractions to shift it once and for all :D Had 2 shakes + 2L of water so far. Im slacking with the water but it's due to me working in the salon from 6-10 after here and I won't have time to run to the toilet every 1/2 hour! Promise I'll be better tomorrow though.

Also what do you think of this dress?...IT would be for Oirish's passing out ball in Jan, I know it's not really abll like but I love it spec with black tights and my Louboutins! Do you think I coul get away with it for his ball?

http://www.karenmillen.com/fcp/product/-/Dresses/Sculptural-drama/903000050351?page=prod903000050351&view=_bk

N xxx

Also what do you think of this dress?...

The dress is gorgeous and a little risque too by the looks of it - cleaveage alert (always a nice touch:D) I think that it would be suitable and that Conor will be very proud to be seen with you wearing it - That is his name isn't it? Whoops if it isn't...I am getting very senile and forgetful in my old age.:rolleyes:

Oh and congrats on changing the title of your thread:D

The dress is gorgeous and a little risque too by the looks of it - cleaveage alert (always a nice touch:D) I think that it would be suitable and that Conor will be very proud to be seen with you wearing it - That is his name isn't it? Whoops if it isn't...I am getting very senile and forgetful in my old age.:rolleyes:

Oh and congrats on changing the title of your thread:D

Thanks Lenny! Although the deep V is at the back of the dress so it shows your back and the high bit is the front, I think you can flip it round on the link not sure though! I do love the dress and have a few weddings next year to so me just splash out and get it! :D

Doh!!! sorry my mistake I didn't read the more info bit just the "with plun"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Happy day 2 Nat:D

How are you doing today?

Well I'm v busy today work wise as big boss who sits behind me is in so I have to work as much as possible as he can see my screen eek! But thought I better try and update this quickly before the weekend as I'll not be on.

Yesterday I was 100%, had my 3 shakes and 4L of water. Woo hoo it was a breeze actually. I think it helps when Im working in the evenings as I don't have time to dwell on it and as soon as Im home I'm ready for bed! I am thinking of going back to 790 though as I feel like I actually loose more on it - which makes no sense what so ever but you know! So think I will pop to tescos at lunch time and pick up some bits. Tonight though I'm not working so will be sitting at home with my feet up ready for Ugly betty and will catch up on heroes that I recorded on Wednesday.

I've still not heard from the jobs either. So I'm writing it off now and will forget about it. I'm going to speak to Oirish man when Im next over there (4 weeks time) and see what the craic is (very Irish of me hehe!) I'll be seeing him for 3 weekends in a row which will be nice. I got those bargain flights for 2p with Ryan Air woo hoo, no taxes, no fees & no charges. Then again in Jan for his passing out parade and ball - still not decided on the dress though. I do love that red one so if I work really hard I might be able to afford it in December after all my x-mas shopping is done etc. I've been good though and have made a start, my sister is done, 1/2 my mum's present is also done. Hopefully I will get my dad's and brothers next month so it just leaves a few more for December! Phew I hate x-mas in that sense because I love buying presents and always go over the top but this year I'm so broke it will be hard!

I also really want to get hair extensions done as Im bored of my short hair but there is no way I can afford that at the moment! Although Mr Flower man is putting a few bets on this weekend and said if they pay off he will pay for it - eek fingers crossed they do. I sound awful sometimes - like a real money grabbing ***** but Im not honest lol! We just have a good understanding of each other. Kind of a match made in heaven shame we can't go anywhere and I don't love him lol I would be made for life. I'd much rather be with Conor the policeman and have to work for a living hehe!

So it is 3 weeks tomorrow til I go back to school for the reunion type thing. Can I really loose at least a stone in that time? Would I be better ss'ing until then hmmmm Oh I don't know. I'd love to go back though with lovely long hair, and be the same slim weight I was last year. Isn't it funny that we worry so much about how other people perceive us? I don't even know why I'm desperate to loose it. My friends know Iv put a stone back on and still love me I mean Im only a 12/14 at the mo not the 18 I used to be. I've still lost 3 stone in total yet I want so much to loose this stone and a bit and get back down to a 10/12 (well more 12 and the odd 10's - mainly dress + skirts I could fit in). I'm fed up of yo yo'ing around with my weight. So need to get it off and concentrate on keeping it off. If I move over to Belfast I'm sure it will be so much easier as Conor is an ex athlete (used to run for Ireland since he was 13 - he's super fit! grr!) and eats very sensibly and exercises a lot so it is bound to rub off on me. Even if it just a case of me not being able to go out for dinner lots and not having bad food in the house. Oooh we will see I guess!

My god I've just rambled for ages - sorry to anyone that has just sat there and read it! Right I better get on with some work. I've got quite a nice easy weekend ahead of me. No work tonight so lazy night in. Only 2 clients in tomorrow so should be finished lunch time ish - Ill pop to town and return some shoes I bought last week that are too big now it's winter and it will be tight season grrr! Then there is a bday party thing going on that me and my CD friend might go to as we will both be on water so can help each other out! Or Im going to snuggle up with my blanket, hot water bottle and watch good old sat night tv! And then Sunday (my 1 day of rest I have a week) I have a contact lenses app at half 2 at Costco in derby but other than that Im free to do nothing or everything all day yay! Before coming back to this s**t whole place on Monday!!!! :eek:( Uhhh I'm depressed about it all ready.

Anyway my lovelies I hope you are all getting on well and you all have a fab weekend!

I'll speak to you all soon :)

N xxx

hey Nathalie...

Nice to see you back, i have been 790 ing for three days now... today is day 4 and i'm on the way fro a decent losss... so i think you can easy do a stone!!!

I knwo what u mean about the weight malarki.... I have put on 12lbs and let that dampen a social event last week rather than be happy and think well 11st 3lb is better than 16st 6lb.... I actually thought i was happier at 16st+... who am i trying to kid?????

Lucky u with such cheap flights!!!!! lots of bedroom aerobics at least for three weekends in a row!!! ;)

love Nasx

i also looked at the dress which is gorgeous.... and thought... WOWOW with that plunge at the front.... how risque... he he

Back