Crash Bang Wallop - fell off

Well Im not going to complain about free drinos now am I haha! :) To be fair Im not one of these naieve people that will dro pat their feet and there is plenty of us going so Im not too worried!

N xx

if your blonde and big !! they love it but if you tell them no there fine this yr was my 2nd visit and cant wait to go back next yr really friendly people and for me n my m8 its like going back to see real friends and family

well day 2 nearly over and another good day packs wise had a shitie nite at work only me on phones and a total twat of a customer typical when TL has gone home and it was team leader he was dealing with really fancied a drink when got in as was given 2 J20s as a reward from work as it was hard tonite fancied them with a voddie but there still in carrier bag about to go in fridge so hopefully M will drink them tomorrow had 3 litres of water today and gonna get another litre in a mo oh tested for ketosis and theres a shade of pink seeping through whoo hoo

Hello natalie just checking on you and seem to really be doing well an dstaying strong and not giving in to temptation Keep up the good work

Starting Today once and for all!

Morning Girlies,

Well I couldnt pick up my packs until last night so needless to say this resulted in me eating for England over the weekend - I wont say what but lets say I have never felt so stuffed for so long before!

But started SS'ing properly today, Iv got 2 weeks worth of packs and a head for dieting :) I am more determined than ever to do this. Iv told everyone Im back on it - which is something I haven't done in the past so now everyone knows and I can easily stick to it with no excuses so roll on slim town!

Day 1 off to a good start 1L down, 1 shake down just got to get through the first few days with the cravings etc. Im house sitting this week for one of our family friends and the house is horrible - theyve got 2 dogs and 2 cats and it just smells - now Im not being snobby or anything but it is a really dirty and smelly house (except her bedroom) So Im just spending all my time in there with books, magazines and dvd's....which is good for the diet as Im less likely to venture down to the kitchen! They are back on Sat by which time I will be fully into thr swing of things and hopefully in ketosis and will be able to cope better by then!

I''ve then got to pack all next weekend and work out how Im going to move house! I was hoping everything could be taken apart and would fit into my dad's jeep but it doent look like thats possible now so Iv got to look into hiring a van! Which is a pain as it's going to cost me about £100 as I'm moving at the weekend, Im also not even sure if Im eligable being that Im only 21 and Im sure you have to be able to give them a credit card with £500 on it as a security deposit - also not going to happen! Looks like that is my project for the week to figure out a way to move all my stuff, for as cheap a way as possible! Speaking of moving I better start packing soon as well - I just have far too many clothes and junk I don't know where to start!

Anyway I have rambled on enough, I better go and do some work now hehe :) Hope you are all doing well on the diet front and sticking to it like good girls. I am determined this is going to be last time I do it. I have made it a promise to myself, I deserve to be slim and healthy and to look after my body - after all its a temple ;)

Lots of Lvoe

N xx

Day 1 done and dusted without a hitch (well except that I had 4 packs instead of 3 - but it was a long day and its better than picking at food) I managed to have 5L of water, all my packs and nothing else. So Im feeling good :)

Although Im also feeling rubbish as I feel mega fat today - wearing my size 12 pencil skirt that used to be really really big and is now v tight so Im having to admit to myself im now more like a 14 now. Which I know is not 'big' by any standards but I was so much thinner! And can see my face is bigger etc, just over all Im so much bigger and have no clothes that fit me anymore! Also my ex who Im currently trying to rebuild my relationship with (he moved back home to Ireland and we split up die to the pressure on us and me feeling unwanted and not ready to move over there etc...long story really) is coming over 2 weeks on Friday and I'll be seeing him but I hate the fact he will see me looking like this! Despite the fact he was with me when I was at my biggest and never seems to notice my fluctuating weight but still :( Wish I was thin again! So I need to get back down to what I was. This is the best way though and Im on the right track with day 1 under my belt there is no stopping me now!

House sitting is a nightmare though I can't wait til Sat when I can go back home and not have to stay there anymore! It's a horrible house in the sense that it smells and the puppy drives me nuts chewing everything and pooing everywhere! I amnot an animal person at the best of times but now Im starting to hate them! Its really not a good thing for me to be so angry in the mornings. Last night when I got in I accidently left the bedroom door open so when I let them out to run round the house and go nuts for 5 minutes the little puppy managed to get hold of my hairbrush and chewed the end of it! I was not impressed at all, needless to say they only stayed out for 5 minutes before I shut them back in thair area (kitchen, and side room with a cat flap so they can go out) and went upstairs to the bedroom which is the only nice and non smelling room in the house, probably because it is on the 3rd floor!

Tonight though I wont have to be there as long as Im working in the salon after I finish work here, until about half 8 o'clock. I think Iv got an easy night as well today with only a few clients booked in with me for waxing and 1 set of nails. Then it will be back to the mad house to clean up more dog mess, feed them and shut myself of to watch the Victoria Beckham program on ITV and snuggle up with a good book ready for day 3 of ss'ing (If I dont go on a killing spree and kill the 2 dogs, 2 cats, binge eat and then myself!)

Oh and Day 2 is going well so far...had I banana tetra with coffee...ohhh another annyoing thing about the smelly house! They have a blender and this morning I though brilliant got it all out, put my tetra, coffe, ice, and some extra ice cold water in...turned it on and nothing! The bleeding thing doesn't even work!! So I had to fish it all out and try and stir it all together. In the end my lovely banana coffe starbucks type shake wasn't all it was cracked up to be! But anyway yup so that's 1 terta and 2 L of water down so far. Iv got my bar for lunch which Im desperate for (I have an addiction to the bars so keep them at work to stop me going mad - I once ate 5 in one go!! oops hehe :) ) so roll on lunch time.....

Hope everyone is doing well, Ill check in again later on
N xx

Just had my choc cranberry bar mmmmmm yummy! 3 1/2 L of water down as well woo hoo Day 2 is a breeze haha (she says!)

Went to the bank at lunch and on the sun bed also bought myself 3 magazines for this evening to stop me thinking of food :)

Ooooh I've just worked out how to give myself a fancy name at the bottom check me out hehe!

Right I am off home in minute, having had 4L of water, 1 tetra and a bar mmmm. My stomach is now rumbling though - thank goodness Im off to work in the salon so I can take my mind off of it for a little while :)

I'll shall update you all on my progress tomorrow morning, If it wasnt for me feeling so fat and being disgsusted by the size of my belly I so would have fallen off the wagon by now!

Have a good evening all and your all being good! :)

N xx

Day 3 once this is over I've cracked it!!!

Yay Day 3 is here all ready! Which means I should be in ketosis fairly soon and the weight can then start dropping off me again woo hoo :)

Last night was very successful, my clinet cancelled on me at the last minute so I only had to stick around for a little bit on the salon and by this point I was starving so had to stop the the temptation to go home via tescos and get lots of scrummy food to have when I got it. I was good though - left the salon got to the stinky house, when to clean up the dogs and lo and behold no mess to clean up!!! I think her other friend had been in and walked them in the afternoon so had done my job at the same time.

I set myself up with a choc tetra and lots of ice, a big jug of ice water and settled in the living room with the dogs all locked up and out my hair. It was so nice to just sit there glugging back my water with an ice cold shake and catch up on my crappy tv. Like the Victoria Beckham program...did anyone else watch it??? I do normally like her and I think she is misunderstood but the program made her come across as quite bitchy - espec towards her PA. I think she tried too much in it which is a shame as she doesnt need to. She also looked freakily thin in that swimming costume!!! Her arm's and her legs ewwww - oh and the comment of her doing normal things like open the door...please! All she did was say she was a normal person in Spain looking after the kids etc but she cant be all that normal then surely!

Anyway back to dieting! So day 3, 1 banana tetra and coffee ice cold again for breakfast mmmm was delicious. Im just about to finish my 1st L of water (oh yeah had 6 yesterday!) and am a busy bee at work today so must try and stay off the boards or I will never get anything done!! Im going to the cinema tonight, not sure what to see yet but as its Orange wednesdays its 2 for 1 and a bloke that Iv kinda been seeing to take my mind of my ex (Im not a hussy trust me just a bit of casual no strings attached fun :rolleyes:) is going to take me out. Normally him and I always go out for dinner as well to posh places but not today. I've told him though no more going out for dinner for a while as Iv got to loose weight. So its just me him, his lovely porshe (I should be a lady of leisure!) and a film tonight with NO food!

Ok Im rambling again.....I shall check in after lunch for now must go do some work!

N xx

I am soooo hungry I think I am going to crack!!!!

Well end of the day for me I am off home now, well of to ikea so hopefully that will distract me and stop me thinking about food! Uhhhh I am mega mega hungry I need to eat :( My stomach is rumbling BIG time!

I have been good so far though, having had 4 1/2 L of water and my bar mmmm and my shake. Am trying not to think about the other bars at home!

Anyway's good night girlies hopefully I wont crack and I will be able to come on here happy as I'll have done 3 good days...

N xx

Day 4 and on track! :)

Day 4 can you belive it - how quickly has it come round...

Anyway just a quick update for today, I was good last night and resisted all food and temptation I settled for an ice cold choc tetra and a jug of water after my tip from ikea (I love that place tee hee)

Today is going well, have been glugging back the water on my 3rd L so far and had my ususal banana coffee ice cold starbucks shake a la Nathalie for brekkie. My bar is calling my name again but Im going to hold out for a bit longer. Im going on the sunbed at lunch time and then need to fill up my bleeding car with petrol - I hate wasting money on petrol spec when I have none at the mo!!

I'm working in the salon again tonight so no doutb when Im finished I will just crash at the stinky house with a shake and fall fast asleep and by tomorrow I should be in ketosis! I don't think I am just yet as my belly is rumbling and I feel hungry. Although I have the start of that minging taste in my mouth so Im hoping it's here tomorrow!! :sigh:

Anyway chick a dee's Im v busy at work today and seeing asI spent my morning looking at bikins online for my hols O better crack on! Speaking of bikini's Brastop redirect have got a sale online which is where Im getting mine from. Being a 32E it can be a pain to get the right size to fit but there is a gorgeous Panache Bardot one that I'm going to order - def got to loose weight now, I don't want to look like a hippo on the beach! :p

N xx

Just to let you all know I was good last night so 4 perfect day's for me woo hoo :)

I was in the salon last night so was starving when I got home but had my shake and got myself tucked up into bed....Well I went to asda first and bought a gorgeous maxi dress in a size 12 which is tight at the mo but I know I will get back into it - after all, all my clothes are a 12 so Iv got to get back into them as I refuse to buy anything bigger! Oh ans I bought another smart one for work which is a pinstripe one but Im not sure if I will keep it yet. I need to see how I will look in it when it fits me better.

So onto day 5, Just about to have my shake, and its my last day in the stinky house as well so tomorrow I will be back in my own bed and surrounded by packing!

N xx

Le Weekend

As the title of this thread...it's the weekend!!! :)

So last night was my last night in the stinky house and not soon enough either! I woke up this morning covered in bites and am itchy as fcuk today! I've been to boots/superdrug/tescos and a chemist to try and get some stuff for them as I'm really worried in case it is fleas as I did see something jump - well I think I did but you can never be too careful. I will absoloutly die if I have flea's!!! Can you get them after a day or so hmmmm might google it later..I do get bitten by everything and naything though all the time. No matter what I get eaten alive holidays are the worst, and they all swell up massively and go red and itchy- it's because I'm sooo tasty I think hehe ;)

Anyway diet front is going very well I am pleased to say yippee :):):) Although today I did waver when I opened the fridge and saw blackcurrent cheesecake and then a chocolate swiss roll from m&s. I sat there and had a convo with my chatterox about how maybe I could have 1 night off from the diet and it wouldn't do me too much harm...But then remebered how aful I looked in my clothes at the mo and how fat I have got so changed mind, and made up a shake as moose and put it in the fridge forl ater instead yay me!

Today has been quite eventful as I was trapsing around my local shopping cntre at Beaumont Leys where tescos is I noticed the next sale ooh er! :eek: Didn't realise that wasontoday so popped in and bought ablack and white top I have been after for a while for £10 and a black shirt with a belt bit aroundit which for me being only 5"2 I can get away with as a dress. Both my usual size 12 of coures - they fit me know but will look better when Iv shifted this stone that has gone on around my legs/bum/belly! THen I also got a top from tescos for a £5, a pair of pine stripe smart city shorts for £3 and then a plain black stirng bikini for my hols for another £5 so quite a succesful day there! Lots of incentive to stick to the dit as well!

But...I went to ikea to collect my chest of drawers that I wanted for when I move house next week and they were out of stock!!! :mad: All my furniture is black and evey chest of drawers in black was out of stock so it was a complete waste of time! Then they pointed out they might be come back in a week and a halfs time but they aren't sure, plus you can't even order it on the net at the mo either grrrr. So will be ringing ahead nex time!

Anyway I am supposed to be packing today but I keep getting distracted! I have only done 1 1/2 boxes but I find other things more interessting at the moment. I better go though and try and at least get some done. Plus Im sitting here itching again so will go and take some piryton stuff as it's been 7 hours since my last dose! Hope you are all doing well and sticking to the diet.... I'm now on hmm what day is it?? oh day 6! woo hoo 2 shakes and 3L of water down for today!

N xx

Yay! A full week over and done with and I'm now into my 2nd week - can't believe how quickly it has gone past! Also with no hitches or picking at protien or guzzling coke zero either :)
So I spent the weekend packing which was v boring as I kept getting distracted and finding more interessting things to do hehe. Although I did catch up on all my sky + programs from the past few weeks. I've got through all of last weeks hollyoaks, big bro for fri night, the F word and some other random programs I had recorded. I did get most of it done though so this week all I need to do is sort out painting my dressing table, packing some of my clothes away into suitcases that I will be living out of for the next week until those bleeding chest of drawers are in stock! Oh and hovering and cleaning my room just the usual stuff really! My next door neighbour is going to help me out with moving on the Sat as he has a van so between him my dad's jeep and my car we should be able to move it all in one go! :)
The diet front was good - yesterday I did crack and have 2 bars and a shake though. Think it was because I was feeling sorry for myself as it was the weekend, I was bored of packing and my chatterbox was going nuts in my ear saying have a night off and get back on the straight and narrow tomorrow - no one will know.....But I resisted woo hoo! Only got through 3L of water though as I fell fast asleep instead. I was out like a light at 8pm - woke up periodically to read text messages, turn off the tv etc but other than that a good nights sleep was had by me tee hee.
Looking to the week ahead I will stick to this again another 100%...I hope!! My bestest friend is back from her hols tonight so will be catching up with her during the week but she knows I am on this so that's good and then I move house all weekend. Stupidly we have got a painting and unpacking party on the fri night and on the sat night where it will be me and the girls decorating with a couple of bottles of wine to keep us going ;) I will be good though, after all someone has to be sober to check we aren't painting the carpet or something! It's my friends birthday on fri night to and I said I'd pop out for a few but I will stick to the fizzy water me thinks....I WILL LOOSE WEIGHT!
I'm in a good mood today and I'm very proud of myself for getting back into ss'ing once and for all :)
N xx
P.s - I lost 7lbs this week yay!!!! :)
P.s.s - I managed to work out how to put an avatar on...so thats me in the corner :)

Just a quickie Nat cos I am at work...bummer!!
Well done on the 7lb loss, thats great news and a great reward for your hard work!:D

I am officially meant to be starting Wednesday but I had some packs left so I have started today, am keeping it quiet, not even telling hubby for he time being,I'll jusy say I'm not feeling well and dont want to eat!!

2 shakes annd 2.5ltrs water down so far, very tired today tho!

Keep up the good work!:p

Day 9 hmmmm bored now!

Day 9 :eek: oooh errr hasn't that come round quick....As I've said in the title I am v bored now really. I wish the weight would hurry up and come off I want to wear my clothes again!!! I am very impatient :mad: indeed lol.

Last night was good but did have 4 packs instead of 3 again - think it must be something about Mondays! Also it was 2 bars so again not very good but I can't resist and was doing my usual feeling sorry for myself. I did sit down and make a concious effort though when I chose to eat it. Iknew I shouldn't and I wasn't actually hungry but I made the adult choice to eat it. So I don't 'regret' it as such and I know I was still good but I have decided to stop myself being tempted I will not get any bars next week when I get my next lot of packs off my CDC. There was a previosu thread on how people are addicted to the bars and I'm def one of them! I though I had cracked it this time round though but obviously not tee hee ;)

Anyway so all in all another good day yesterday, today I have had a bar for breakfast this time (now only got 1 left for tomorrow then that's it they will be gone and I will be relieved to be honest) I'm also going to treat myself to a glass of coke zero later on this evening as I have another long night ahead of me as I have to go to the salon again. Anyway so I will have 2 shakes, a bar, lots of water and a glass of coke zero mmmm a feast for a CD Queen don't you think lol!:D

One good thing about last night other than resisting the temptation of my sister's quorn fajita things she cooked that smelt delicious and if it hadnt been for the flower wrap I would have def dived in knowing quorn is good for you...is that I got my dressing table all sorted and washed down so this evening I can paint it yay! Well depending what time I get in I can, hopefully not too late!

My girly is back from her hol now so think we might go and see Hairspray tomorrow night on the Orange 2 for 1 Wednesdays. so I have really only go Thursday to do all my last minute touches to packing, painting etc! I bought some gorgeous white Miss Sixty jeans off ebay last week which should be arriving this week and they are a size 10 so they will be my target jeans to get into! Bit scared to see them though and see how tiny they are :eek: But I will do it! I want to get into them if nto by my hol in Sept then for def when I go to my friends in Nov!!! Only another 2 stone ish to go til I can think they will fit me uhhhhh. I'm 10:12 at the mo and I reckon I need to be 9 stone or so which is well under my target but better to be safe than sorry. I could in theory get there by the time I go on hol is 9 weeks I think but I do intend on taking 3 breaks (only to drink alcohol mind not to eat) but I think that will slow me down alot. Anyway Im rambling again lol - I always talk too much!

back to the basics - diet was good last night but will be better from now on as Im not going to get bars! It's day 9 for me and Im 1/2 a stone down on last week so this is where I should start dropping the real weight now and I will be in those white skinny jeans before you know it

N :) xxx

Just a quickie Nat cos I am at work...bummer!!
Well done on the 7lb loss, thats great news and a great reward for your hard work!:D

I am officially meant to be starting Wednesday but I had some packs left so I have started today, am keeping it quiet, not even telling hubby for he time being,I'll jusy say I'm not feeling well and dont want to eat!!

2 shakes annd 2.5ltrs water down so far, very tired today tho!

Keep up the good work!:p

Good Luck Rach! Well done for starting yesterday instead of today - it just shows you have got your dieting head on and are in the right frame of mind :)

Together we can crack it no problem :D:D:D

Let me know how your getting on - I'll be keeping an eye on you chick lol!

N xxx

Hiya,

Day2 now and good so far, although I did spit out half my shake cos I choked at someones joke at work! Thats my breakfast you know!! Managed about 3.5lres water yesterday so if I can do that every day then great!
Asked my cdc for some mix-a-mousse when she comes tomorrow cos I quite like the way that turns out.

Hows you doing? Will have to get myself a target/goal outfit to aim for, it worked for me last time!!

Let me know how you're getting on anyway and how good Hairspray is, Im dying to see it!:D

Oh no how dare they make you laugh!! Don't they know our shakes are precious haha!

You will have to let me know how you get on with the mix a mouse as I've not tried it yet as I tend to just mix mine with a little bit of water to make it thick like a mouse so would love to know if it makes a difference!

I'm doing ok today, like I said just wish this would hurry up and work so I can fit into my clothes again, Im so impatient hehe! I dont mind staying on this diet for ages just wish I was thin NOW *stomps feet* hehe! :)

Good Luck for day 2 today, I'm sure it will be a brezze for you and you will sail through it! and we will both be skinny mini's soon

N xx

Back