Crash Bang Wallop - fell off

Harumphh! Today I am mostly cold,tired and my breath honks!! Hello Ketosis!

Hows things with you today? I am on Day 3 now, all is well and its my official start day with my cdc so am looking forward to that. I should be doing my work now but Im gonna trawl ebay for a target outfit!

Good luck for today!

Harumphh! Today I am mostly cold,tired and my breath honks!! Hello Ketosis!

I should be doing my work now but Im gonna trawl ebay for a target outfit!

Hellooooo Ketosis at least you know you are buring that fat now depsite that rank taste in your mouth lol :D

Ooooh ebay outfits...think I might have another gander today, can't really be bothered to work at the moment so it will be a good excuse hehe!

I'm doing good onto day 10 for me now woo hoo! And today despite still not shifting much weight I do feel thinner! As soon as I go on this diet my face and collar bones etc seem to slim down before anything else so at least when I look at myself when doing my make up I do kind of think I am thinner haha!

You will have to tell me all about your target outfit. I can't wait for my jeans to arrive so I can hang them up. Need to find a top to go with them though hehe :D

N xx

Day 10 Woop Woop!

Double figures today ahhhhhh! About time to it means I'm now 10 full days into this diet so no going back now!

Last night I was good had my shake when I got in and some coke zero, along with anohter L of water - only had 3 1/2 all day yesterday but at least I got that much down me! I was really hungry yest afternoon and could feel myself slipping into the thinking of well go home and have a 790 meal, a bit of chicken & salad won't hurt....:mad: BAD CAHTTERBOX! Needless to say I didn't as I did know that is a slippery slope and I will start doing it more often which believe me is not a bad thing I'm looking forward to moving up the steps etc but I made a promise to myself to stick to SS for as long as possible before gradually coming off it and doing a 790/ss plan etc.

I also painted my dressing table last night ready for the big move on at the weekend! It did get a bit messy and I ended up with it al in my hair when I decided to stick my head underneath it to pain a section forgetting where I had previously painted oops hehe :p I also managed to spill my bowl of water/white spirit and now Im in trouble as I have a mysterious grey (Im painting it black to fit in with mt other furnitrue) mark on our cream carpet! I did spend ages trying to scrub it but then got the giggles (to myself wtf?!) as I knew Id be in trouble and how it is always me and what a disaster I am...so I scrubbed and scrubbed ad it made a bit of a difference but not much then I got bored so switched off and went to bed hehe!

So far today Iv had my banane +coffee ice shake again for my breakfast. I am glugging the water with a vengance today as Iv been slipping below 4L recently only by 1/2 or so but Im normally a 5+ drinker so I'm 1 L down all ready and on my 2nd. Iv filled the fridge at home with 2 big bottles of fizzy water and there is still my coke zero left over for the next few days. Iv got a choc tetra with me for lunch as Iv got no bars left (thank god temptation is now gone!) and tonight I'm hopefully going to see Hairspray so will take a tetra with me and will by pass the popcorn without even a sniff :D Gee I am a good little girl aren't I? lol

I'll update you all ina bit. Im off to search for a shoe rack for my new house, perhaps a top to go with my target jeans (which is v silly as Iv got all my normal clothes as target but a girl cant resist a bit of shopping now can she tee hee) and then hmmm I guess I should do some work!

N xx

Hi Nathalie,

I havn't had time to read your thread from the beginning but 10 day's is good going well done and good luck.

Thanks Tracie I am finding today at lot easier as I found an unopened LL water flavouring so have all ready glugged 4 1/2L - may need to slow down as it's only half 4!!

Moving house tomorrow! Eeek

Day 11 is done and dusted and can be put to bed now and might I add I was perfect again :D 3 shakes, 5L of water and some coke zero my goodness me I might have cracked this SS'ing business this time round haha!

Last night I finished off painting my dressing table so thats all done now, I still have stuff everywhere though! Tonight I am going to be doing all my washing and stripping the bed and then cleaning my carpet as there are a few paint splodges oops!

I'm in another good mood today, excited as it's my last day in work for the week and looking forward to going and buying paint this evening as well! Im going for red/black and white in my bedroom I currently have hot pink and black and as much as I loooove pink I dont want to have to paint the whole room tomorrow so Im just going to pain the one wall deep red as a feature one. Sounds a bit odd but it does look nice - my sister currently has it in her's.

So far today Iv had one Litre of water and my usual breakfast shake. Iv got my choc tetras on me for lunch and tea and the water flavouring so I will get glugging now! :D

Looking forward to Monday's wi - not sure how Im going to do it unless I steal the scales from home and I think Ill get in trouble if I do that! So better go and invest in some...what of they make me heavier though :( hmmm chance Iv got to take I guess.

Hope you are all doing well and being good sticking to your plans!

N xxx

Well done Nathalie almost 2 weeks and then almost a month you can do it!!

And all that painting will keep the pounds coming off as well!

Well that is me done for the day now! Iv got through the day had 5L of water + 2 shakes, Im v hungry and my chatterbox is going into overdrive but I keep reminding myself of how tight my trousers are so Im going to stick it out - eating is just not an option!

I dont know if I will be able to get on over the weekend due to me moving house etc but I promise you all + myself I will stick to the plan and come Monday I will be a few pounds down and have 2 solid weeks under my belt. As well as a lush new flat hehe

Good Luck to you all, Have a good weekend Take Care

N xxx

Hi Nathalie

I hope your move goes well and you get through the weekend ok. I'm sure your weigh in will be fine. Its great that your drinking lots of water. I try to do the same as it really helps me.

Take care

Jitterbug

Morning Happy Dieters,
I am sorry to say but today is Day 1 for me again :( However I am not beating myself up about it or anything. In fact Im quite glad and I know I made adult decisions....
Basicly due to moving house at the weekend and having a number of problems - all my hopes of ss'ing went out the window! I know it is a poor excuse espec as in the past I have done far more challenging things like go on holiday etc but either way I ate all day Sat + Sunday. Im not going to sit here and trawl through everything I ate and try and jusitfy it etc, It is in the past I sisnt feel any better for eating but it was more of a matter of convience at the time blah blah very boring back to Monday and ss'ing woo hoo! A new week, new flat and new me ;) haha!
Just to let you know my new flat is gorgeous, the move was a bit of a nightmare what with my friends removal man not turning up and having to find a last minute man + van which was a nightmare, but we finally got hold of one at 6pm on Friday night. Spent night unpacking her stuff do got away at about 1 am, back to my house only to get up again at 7, and sort everything of mine out and move all my stuff etc. Then trips to b+q, costco, unpacking back home for dinner with the family a much needed bath and bed, Yesterday was another day of pfaffing about and sorting stuff out etc. All in all Im exhausted! I'm back in work today - which was a bad move! I should have booked today off as well really. Iv got loads of stuff that needs to go to the skip etc but tonight I'm finishing here going home and crashing out and getting some much needed rest. I will sort out going to the tip, and everything tomorrow oh and Iv got to do someones nails tomorrow night as well, so tonight I need to rest! :) I didn't realise how much work it was. Iv got no fingernails left :( sniff sniff they all broke! My hands are all dry and I've got splinters but.....it was worth it! I love my new flat. Its just the perfect size and all our kitchen/bathroom stuff etc looks lovely. My room is pretty much all sorted (just waiting on some chest of drawers from ikea) I just love it love it love! :) I'm so excited and just want to get everything done and show it off to people!
So anyway here I am back to square 1, glugging the water, Iv got a shake with me (I stupidly forgot my other one for lunch so Im dragging it out as long as possible before having it as it will be my only one til I get home at 6:30) and looking forward to getting thin! My target trousers have turned up and they are mini I'm so bleeding scared I will never get into them. But Iv got some incentives now - holiday is 8 weeks today and Iv seen a pic of my friend who has lost alot of weight and Iv decided I want legs like hers haha! So I did have a planned break for this weeekend well for 1 night as my on/off/ex/sorta boyfriend is coming over from Ireland and we were going to go for dinner but I have decided to make a stand and say nope were not going out! I will cook him something and I will stick to my shakes, next weekend my friend is here and she is also on CD (but I think she wanted to go out and get v drunk!) so Im going to make sure we both stick to it and have a good girly weekend in or something! The following weekend is our works night out and that is the one night I am going to drink not eat just drink as I've been looking forward to it so much! Then I've got a few more things planned but Im so depressed at being this size I've got to loose weight so I have to stick to this bleeding diet!!!! Uhhhhh
Anyway girlies I will be catching up in the threads later on today Iv got lots of work to do this morning but I will catch up soon, hope you are all doing brilliantly and I will speak to you all soon and update this avo :)
N xx

Day 2 Again....

Morning ladies!

I am pleased to say day 1 went without a hitch, despite only having 1 shake all day and nearly eating my arm off! Luckily I was home by half 6 so I could down my 2nd shake and starve off the cravings a bit longer!

All in all I had my 3 shakes, 5L of water and a can of coke zero so Im back on track and raring to go! :D Wish I hadnt pfaffed about and eaten at the weekend as I'd be a good few pounds today and what with my ex/on/off hopefully to be on again boyfriend coming over on Friday I could have done with feeling slimmer! Oh well not to worry nothing I can do about it now just keep going I guess!

I was exhausted last night, got home and plonked myself in front of the tv and watched the soap marathon that there is on a Monday night haha! Still got a good few things to do in the flat but I was not up for it last night, neither was my flat mate!! It's quite funny really, my flat mate has lost a lot of weight recently through stress etc and went down to a size 4/6 and she hates it! She is ridiculously skinny. So at the moment she is having these weight gain shakes as well as eating (she is v slow at eating and never has time as it is) and Im on the weight loss shakes. So between us we are knocking back the shakes just the complete opposite way round! Bless her I do feel sorry for her ubt she is getting there she is back to nearly 7 1/2 stone and nearly a size 8 so it wont be long before shes back to a 10 and Ill be down to a 10 haha! :D

Anyway I best get on and do some work and finish catching up on the threads around me. Iv got a banana tetra and a choc one with me for my brekkie n lunch. Iv all ready had 1L of water as well yay me! After work it is a mad dash round tescos to pick up all the little things we need as it is pay day today yay!!! A trip down to the tip to get rid of all the rubbish and then Iv got to nip out and do a set of acrylic nails so should be home for 10 ish for my final shake and bed me think. hmm better get drinking my shake - Im freezing cold allready!

N xx

Hi,

Well done on getting back on track after your weekend blip - you sound really motivated so I am sure you will succeed.

Good luck with today, and enjoy your new flat it sounds great. I love the fact that you and your flat mate are both drinking shakes:p

Good luck for Friday and the hopefully on again boyfriend:D Keep drinking the water and I am sure you will feel lighter by then

Bye for now - see you on the August challenge.

I'm bleeding freezing this morning!!!!!! :mad: It's like living inside my own personal iglo uhhhhh I hate it!!! Im sick of coming to work looking nice in a dress and heels then having to put a coat around me legs and wear a big ugly fleece thing as its the only thing here. Im going to have to start dressing for winter again me thinks!

On a good note it means ketosis is kicking in and I'll be back to dropping the weight soon enough. Was good last night again, had my shake, some fizzy water and a can of coke zero after my trip to tesco's and doing a clients nails. Bless her it's another one trying to gain weight. She has been really poorly recently and went right down to 7 1/2 stone even though she is at least 5"6! So she is sitting there scoffing her face all the time trying to gain weight. She's back to nealry 9 now so is on the right track! What is it with me hanging around with super skinny people?!? Wtf hmmmm maybe thats why I eat so much - Im thinking I should eat for them haha!

Iv got my shake in my drawer ready for later on think I may mix it up with some coffee as Im quite cold and that will warm me up. Im trying to starve it off for a little while though. Iv just finished my 1st L of the day and am determined to get at least 5 down me today. ALthough could be tricky as Iv got a hair appointment at 5 and realisticly I cant go to the toilet every 1/2 hour then haha! Also picking up my CD packs tonight - I must admit I have got some bars again but Im going to put them in the freezer and my flat mate knows to only let me have 1 day :( Then after that Im off to the cinema with my friend to see Transformers - he is a bloke so is v excited where as I would rather see hairspray hehe. Was supposed to be going to Nandos as well for some chicken + salad but I have told him I cant due to lack of time etc so will be another good night for me!

N xx

I hope you have a good day:)

You definately sound like a girl with a plan.

Enjoy the film

Uhhhh I feel rubbish this afternoon, Iv just come on I'm mega bloated and now Im hungry! I know it's not 'real' hunger it is my "owww i'ts totm I feel rubbish feeling" but still it's not making it any better! :( :( :( Ever since I had the coil fitted the pains are just ridiculous and go straight through me where I feel like I should just crumble up into a ball and lie there all night with a giangtic bowl of chocolate. Its weird when Im not on a diet I dont really crave rubbishy foods when Im on but I do when I am dieting - something not right there I think my chatterbox is tyring to find a loop in.

Oh well I will be strong only another 2 hours, 15 mintues left to go at work. Iv had 2 1/2L of water, 1 shake and a can of coke zero to cheer me up. I might go and have my other coffee/choc shake in a bit for 'comfort' food :( At least Im getting my hair done later so that might cheer me up! As long as Im stong enough to resist all at the cinema I will be ok.....please be strong Nathalie Ann :( Despite how rubbish you feel

Sorry for moaning :(

N xx

Morning Nathalie,

I hope you feel a bit better today:)

I wouldn't blame you if you did succumb to the choc & treats bug - When it was my last totm I dived into the choc cake (not that I actually need an excuse to do that):p At TOTM we all crave certain foods and need that energy boost

I'm really sorry that you are suffering with the stomach cramps - you have my utmost sympathy as they are the absolute pits(I had to come home from work last month) My only answer to these is paracetamol, a hot water bottle and curl up on the sofa but that isn't always practical.

How was the cinema??? Are you a Transformers convert now?? Did you manage without popcorn& sweets??(I took my nephews & nieces to see hp recently and it was so hard to stick to my tetra & water!)

Anyway, sorry for the waffle.

p.s. moan away - that is what we are here for:D

Morning Nathalie,

I hope you feel a bit better today:)

I wouldn't blame you if you did succumb to the choc & treats bug - When it was my last totm I dived into the choc cake (not that I actually need an excuse to do that):p At TOTM we all crave certain foods and need that energy boost

I'm really sorry that you are suffering with the stomach cramps - you have my utmost sympathy as they are the absolute pits(I had to come home from work last month) My only answer to these is paracetamol, a hot water bottle and curl up on the sofa but that isn't always practical.

How was the cinema??? Are you a Transformers convert now?? Did you manage without popcorn& sweets??(I took my nephews & nieces to see hp recently and it was so hard to stick to my tetra & water!)

Anyway, sorry for the waffle.

Thanks Lenny, I managed not to cheat at the cinema.....becasue we didnt end up going! :( The queue's were unbelievable! Both cinemas were rammed with the queue going out of the door and along the street by a good 40m so there was no hope of getting and getting decent seats!

My stomach today is all swollen and hard and I feel crippled :cry: But Im trying to be strong, glugging my water and saving my shake for when Im desperate!

How are you getting on at the mo? Wont be long til you've got down to your target! Yay

N xx

Felling Poorly

As my title says today I feel poorly :cry: I have the worst period pains ever. My belly is rock hard and all swollen and it feels like someone is twisting my insides while someone else punches them! Bit dramatic I know but owwwww I just want to go home and sleep in a ball with a hot water bottle. Iv dosed up on pain killers though this morning so hopefully they will kick in soon and I will start to feel a little bit more normal.

I was good on the diet fron yesterday had 1 bar (yay!) and 2 shakes, 4L of water, 1 can of coke zero but I did also eat some plain chicken when I was round at my mum's waiting to go to the cinema, but only a little bit and it was within the aam so it was ok - better than the choc doughnuts that were calling my name!

So I had my hair done back to my ususal blonde self well Im naturally blonde anyway so Im never not blonde but Im now platinum again hehe. Then I picked up my CD packs for the next 2 weeks but there was no mix a moouse so it's on order for me :( I was gutted well wanted to try it last night. Oh well Iv got some bars again woo hoo! Iv been good and put them in the freezer though and given my flat mate strict instructions on not to let me eat more than one a day! So she is counting them up etc hehe. Our cupboards are so funny mine is just cd packs and flavourings and coffee where as hers are full of crap and weight gain shakes! Anyway's umm cinema went to pot, it had a ridiculous queue so we sacked it off and said we would go another day instead. Got home about half 9ish, pjs and slobbed on the sofa.

Tonight I intend on doing the same thing eally, got to go to the tip and get rid of all our rubbish first though, then I might go on the hunt for a hot water bottle before curling up and dying! As long as Im not near any food it will be A ok. Got a bar and a shake on me today for my lunch + brekkie. Am so excited about tommorow to see Conor - may as well use his name as saying my on/off/sort of/hopefully/not sure boyfriend is a bit long winded haha! He lands at 7 so Ill pick him but I was hoping to be a bit thinner by then and with how bloated and yuk I am its not good I could be picking him up in my pj's and fluffy slippers feeling rough. Was supposed to be getting my bikin line waxed as well in the salon today but there's no way Im having it done now it will hurt waaaay too much! Thats one thing Iv learnt as a beautician any treatments should wait til after totm! Having a facial tomorrows lunch time though another set of crystal clear + my skin really is looking better for it I def reccommend it for anoyone thinking about it.

Right I have babbled enough so I'm going to go now, have some more water go make my shake, munch some gum and pretend to work hehe

Speak to you all soon, give me strength to resist all food when at this horrible time :wave_cry: xxx

Back