Crash Bang Wallop - fell off

Day 8 today and it is now a sinch. I'm loving this 790 business, although not sure Im really sticking to it properly with regards to spices etc hmmm might ask around!

Last night I went home after working at the salon and cooked...yes cooked!!! For any of you that don't know - I do not cook, I find it boring and tedious (probably why I put on weight in the first place) but anyway I cooked and enojyed doing it!:) I had a turkey breast covered in pri pri spices and some garlic which I grilled on my lean mean fat grilling mahcine and then some brocoli + cauliflower.....It was delicious! I was also v full after it and had to force myself to have a 2nd shake (was bad only had 2 shakes yesterday!) So update was my lovely meal of turley + veg and 2 shakes and 4L of water!

I am so proud of myself and am now going to make a concious effort to cook or at least prepare a healthy meal every evening and get myself into a routine so when I finish I will be good good good woo hoo :)

Just feel very full and not sure I'll loose weight as fast this way but here is hoping!

xxx

Another successful day! Woo hoo, Had 2 shakes, some turkey and broccoli + cauliflower again was v yummy mmmmmm :)

I was at the salon til v late last night didnt get home til gone 11 and didnt really want anything but made myself have my meal as I know 2 shakes isn't very good as it is but to have only had that would have been very naughty! Still no budge on the scales at the moment but I really need to stop getting on them until my offical wi day of Tuesday mornings!

Had a very good day yesterday, spoke to the lady I met on my nail course who does semi-permanent make up and Im going to B/ham for a skin test next wednesday (taking the day off work and going with J so can have a nice day of shopping + lunch out - 790 of course!) and thengoing back the following week to have it done properly oooh so excited and a bargain as well only £100 - it's def who you know in this fickle beauty business haha!

Also spoke to my old running partner from earlier this year when I was training for the marathon before I broke my foot and she wants to get back into it, only middle distances of between 6-9 miles so that will be perfect for my mid week runs :)

Also rang my CDC to order some new packs and told her I wanted to become one as there are none in Loughborough and with that and my beauty work I think they would really compliment each other. Spec as the moreI have been helping my friend (who lost a stone in her first week by the way!) I've really enjoyed it. She was over the moon and is going to give me the forms when I pick up my packs next week...Oooh so excited hehe :)

Also (gee look at me) I'm applying for another job with a shoe company (ahhhh!) that the agency want to put me forward to as they think the other one aren't going to do anything at the mo so am v excited about that and hoping to get an interview.

All in All a very good day yesterday, got lots to do today not to mention leaving here at 6 and going to the salon to do 2 sets of calgel infills - looks like another long day for mebut oh well Im in a good mood, despite not budging any weight grrrr!

Morning Nat,

Well done on applying to become a cdc - I think you would be fantastic at it as you always have an encouraging word to say no matter happens.

Also for the mid week running - that would personally kill me (I don't do running:p) That should really help you lose and just generally energise you.

But MISSUS.....you should really be having your 3 shakes a day:mad: So that you get all the correct vits etc and also it can slow down your weight loss if you don't have them (apparantly anyway). You are doing so well that it would be a shame to slow it down now.

Now that I feel like a nagging mother I shall get back to work and go to nag the boys in the factory.:p Sorry! :p

Good luck with your meeting with your cdc and the consultation about the makeup stuff (see I'm use technical terms when it comes to things I know nothing about) It all sounds very scary to me but I am sure you know what it all involves.

Take care

Yes Mummy Lenny! I promise I will have my 3 shakes for the rest of the week! It will be alot easier as Im getting bars next week so can have one after dinner or just through it in my handbag for later on in the day!

With regards to running I used to be useless and couldnt do it to save my life but after applying for the marathon for 3 years in a row then getting in last year it was panic mode and I started training hard. Got up to about 16 miles or so then fell down the stairs at home in 6" heels and broke my foot - oops! All better now and I defered my London place til next year so need to get training for it again soon! Eek I've not run in aaaaagggeeeess so I'm scared.

Well I am freezing and grumpy today - very very tired and it is my own fault as I have worked very last every day this week!

I get up at 7 every day to be in work for 9 and so far this has been how late I've worked :(..

Mon: 8:30
Tues: 9
Wed: 11
Thurs: 10
Tonight: will also be 10:30!!

Also working 10-6 tomorrow. Ahhhh I'm so sleepy and fed up today can not wait unitl Sunday where I am not getting out of bed until I have to! Did well though last night had chicken tikka, cottage cheese + salad for my tea when I got in was ok but didnt reallylike the chicken so won't do that again!Also managed to have 3 shakes woo hoo and 4L of water, 1L of coke zero (too much i know but i forgot i had drunk a bottle earlier in the day oops!) and 2 coffees so lots of fluid, must have paid of though asI got on the scales this morning and was 3lb down woo hoo!!!! I am so pleaed - hope it stays off til my official wi on tues morning! Yippee Im even closer now bmi back in the 26's now so I will be healthy and normal soon! :)

How's everyone else getting on?? It seems to be v quiet on here at the mo!

Can't believe it has been a week since I last posted!

Things with me are going v well, I am still 790'ing and doing well on it excpet having 2 days off when I was in Birmingham and London at the weekendd. Oh and I ate for England when I was there - Im talking 6 Krispy Kreme's in a day and loads more food bad! Eeek yes very very naughty but all behind me now and back on track again. Only 3 1/2 weeks til the wedding!! I've got another planned break next weekend when I go to Newcastle for the hen night and from there on in it is 790 hard core all the way lol! :)

Also filled out my CDC forms so hopefully will hear back soon on that one.

Went for my skin test and I am A ok to get my semi-perm make up done. I am going to get it done this sunday night and am v excited! Can't wait however am a bit scared I will look like a monster afterwards for a day or so!

Umm what else oh yeah new job prospects - The woman we need to have an interview with is back on the 10th of sept but they def want to go ahead with my profile etc so fingerc crossed for that one!

Still working lots but have earnt quite a bit of money recently, which has allowed me to buy some new uggs, pre-order the new mammoth crocs and pay for my eyes to be done woo hoo , its all worth it! Although I'm working tonight again til 10 and I soooo can't be bothered lol!

I'm worried about my planned break next fri - sun in case I go nuts like I did the other 2 days. I really don't want to un-do all the good work I have done so I will need to try and be good. Maybe just drink more than I eat hehe :) Also looking forward to it though so that I can eat/drink. Hmmm I am very odd at times! Can't wait till after the wedding where there isn't the pressure to keep at it as much! Also looking forward to being a cdc as that will def keep me on the straight and narrow!

So far today (day 1 was in bham yest) had 3L of water, 2 coffee's, 1 banana tetra and 1 cranberry bar. I've got some mix a moose today so might have one of those for tea and some turkey + veg or something me thinks!

xx

I'm back too - and its kinda good to know I'm not the only one climbing back on (sheepish smile) - I feel like such a failure! But really its been a rollercoaster, so I guess there's always a reason we put it back on. I lost 2 stone by about April this year and was within half stone of goal. Due to boyf troubles, I have gained and lost that half stone (like you say you lose the 7lbs, but gain a 9-10 lbs each time, grrrr!) so I now have a stone and half to get to goal! I didn't want to login to minimins again (and haven't since June!) because I knew I would have to update my ticker and couldn't bear to face that! Sad, huh? But I will login regularly now, so that I can share the journey and get advice from you inspirational ladies!!!! (and guys of course!)
Love,

Hi Clairabell,

I love your name by the way!

Don't worry I know what you mean re boyf troubles etc - My gain was for the same reason, being unhappy breaking up back on etc etc! Men hey!

I am sure you will be alright though and now that your back online you can stick with us girlies and shift that lost stone and a half! :)

N xx

Hi Nat,

Just wanted to wish you good luck for Sunday - it all sounds very scary but I'm sure it will be worth it:confused:

Are we gonna see the before and after pics to see if we can tell you've had it done?? (I don't mean the monster pics ha ha ha)

Good luck and well done for getting back on track with 790 too:D

haha yeah I will try get some pics uploaded! However not the moster ones!

790 going good day 2 again today and Im bleeding starving! Had a shake and a bar all ready and its only 1:15!! Oh well better than munching on food :)

Off to tescos at lunch time for my weekly shop, turkey, veg, cottage cheese etc - may get some chicken to snack on whilst at work to stop chatterbox going.

I am far too hyper to be in work this afternoon tee hee!

Well 790 going well - didnt really stick to it at the weekend just gone, don't know whats wrong with me I keep messing about but only 3 weeks today til theholiday so I better be good now!

I have also discovered mix a moose mmmmmmmmmm delicious! So thats how I now make sure I get my 3 shakes a day :) Shake for brekkie, tetra throughout the day in coffee, lovely dinner of turkey + veg then a moose - v good indeed.

My tattooed eyeline is fab as well! Had it done on Sunday evening and it's a little bit sore to touch but no swelling(yesterday I had puffy eyelids) and I LOVE it! Holiday is going to be brilliant getting out the pool looking normal still, what with the tinted eyelashes + eyebrows to there will be very little need for make up when Im there!

Also my CDC sent of my forms to become a cdc yesterday as well so hopefully I'll hear back from that soon to.

I've been working very hard in the salon and earning extra money so Iv not only paid to have my eye's done, I've bought some new uggs ready for the cold winter, and booked my 2nd holiday next year woo hoo! Ibiza for 4 days in June. It's my cousins fiance's hen do so I can not wait. Im also going to Portrugal in May for a week and another wedding but I havent booked it yet hmm better get on and do it!

Diet wise I am doing good back into the swing of it but trying to stay off the scales as they aren't low enough for my liking yet but I know Iv lost it and am nearly back in those skinny jeans! Im so impressed with myslef for cooking each night as well. Ok so its not like I'm now a chef or anything but I have been cooking turkey/chicken on the George Foreman and having veg/salad with it etc.

This weekend is going to be brill. Im off on Friday to do some shopping with my friend in Birmingham ready for the holiday and it her birthday so we're going out fri night for that and then on Sat Im going up North for a night out on the Toon as tis my friends 2nd hen night before the wedding! Wont be sticking to the diet but also going to try not to go mad as I do have to shimmy into that bikini and bridesmaid dress in 3 weeks time eek :)

xxx

Lost the weight I put on last week when I was picking so am pleased today! Although still not into my jeans grrr I def have to loose this last 8 pounds before the wedding now! Im off the diet from tomorrow though for the next 3 days so hopefully I won't go mad and ruin it all again!

Hope you have a great weekend shopping and at your friend's hen night:D

Well I am back after a mad weekend up North - ended up 4 1/2 days off the diet eek scales jumped up massivley so back on it today properly only got 12 days til the wedding and don't think I'm going to shift a stone in that time but I will give it my best shot!

So going to do a shop at lunch time and get some food in for my 790 meals at night and will have to knuckle down big time from now until then xx

Well I am back after a mad weekend up North - ended up 4 1/2 days off the diet eek scales jumped up massivley so back on it today properly only got 12 days til the wedding and don't think I'm going to shift a stone in that time but I will give it my best shot!

I'm sure you can get close to this - 1lb per day maybe if you can keep up the water intake;)

So going to do a shop at lunch time and get some food in for my 790 meals at night and will have to knuckle down big time from now until then xx

Good luck with 790 this week Nat, we need to both get past this plateau of yo-yo'ing between the same old numbers and move onto our new fantastic figures (literally:D)

My cdc told me last time I saw her that "there is nothing wrong with being a size 12" but I told her that I have set myself a goal and I want to get there.

We CAN and we WILL do this Nat,

Take Care.

I know I feel the same although Im a size 12 - I've got a goal weight and I want to get there!!

Thanks Lenny, I will make a concious effort to update daily to ensure I am being good and staying on track :)

Right Day 1, 1 bar 1 1/2 L down so far go to keep going!!

xx

Nathalie , when you was on LL last year how long did it take you to lose 4 stone ?

100 days not long , but mind boggling :)

Back