Crash Bang Wallop - fell off

Nathalie20

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Well here we are again and this time I thought I would start a thread to track my progress...

Last year I lost 4 stone on LL (finished in Sept), but have regained about 1 1/2 stone since then. I have yo yo'ed with CD since then, 2 weeks on then binge for 4 2 weeks on etc etc. Recently though I have found it harder and harder to stick to and despite having many targets I keep falling off and regaining more than ever.

I got back from Prague on Monday from my friends hen night and have decided Iv got 11 weeks until her wedding in September so I am going to SS/790 until then and loose this once and for all! I was toying with the idea of doing Rosemary Conley one as I really need to learn to eat properly and the GI diet appeals to me. However as ususal I want a quick fix so it's SS'ing until Im back down to 10 stone - I'm about 11:4 and then my final 1/2 stone - stone will be with her and learning to eat rather than binge/starve/binge/starve etc.

So with that in mind I am on day 1 now....absoloutly starving and wishing I had had 1 final binge last night (I was too tired to eat and only had 1 tetra, 1 choc bar and a sandwich all day - grrrr had such big plans lmto!)

Roll on the wedding and getting back into my size 10/12's!

:) xxxx

Hi Nathalie,

I feel the same!! I originally lost 3.5st on CD last year, fell off the wagon and have put on all that and more so well done you for only regaining some of it back.

I too have a wedding to go to in October and Im currently a 24/26 which is horrendous as I’d got down to an 18 before.

I have restarted so many times and have given in for one reason or another. I said to my CDC a month ago that I wanted a break for a few weeks to get my head round things and just before I read your post I had emailed her to ask if I could restart on Monday 23rd July, the week I come back off holiday.

I’m not going to lay down goals etc and Im not going to tell anyone Im restarting either as that seems to put some weird sort of pressure on me and I then cock things up.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you that this time you will do it and I’ll keep reading your diary!

Good luck girly!!:cool:

Thanks Rach! :)

Good Luck with your's to, I'm sure you will do it. It is right what you say about having too much pressure etc. As soon as I say to myself right that's it your going back on and no more messing about I start dreaming about food and telling myself to do w/w or something instead. I need to remember what I used to say to myself that I read somewhere before when I was on LL - I want to be thin more than I want to eat that.

It's going to be hard as I am moving house at the end of the month on the 27th. But even if I can just complety SS until then I will be pleased. Once I get down to 10 stone I will allow myself to go to Rosemarry Conley class and learn to eat properly! However until then it's ss'ing until this stone or so is gone.

Good Luck for your re-start on the 23rd I will be thinking of you! Enjoy your holiday before then - are you going anywhere nice?? Then before you know it in October you will be lovely and slim for that wedding your going to! :)

N xxx

P.S - Just had my 2nd shake of the day and 2L of water.....wish I had waited a bit before having it but I couldn't hold out any longer tee hee!

Thanks! I'm going to try hard, put it that way!!
We are going to Dublin for a week, just me and my hubby, no sprogs!! Freedom!

The funny thing is tho, when I SS, I dont feel deprived at work or anything, it always when I come home and everyone else is eating! I need to find a distraction!

Good luck anyway, keep glugging that water!

PS... Its true, I want to be thin more than I want to eat too!

Good luck on the restart. I hope everything goes to plan. I'll be on stanby with the mallet if the diet devil comes out to tempt you - just give me a shout!! :)

Thanks USA Girl & boofaloo I feel like my head is finally in the right place this time so I can crack this once and for all! If not I will def need the mallet! :) lmto

So anyway yesterday went well I am pleased with myself. I had 2 choc tetra's and some chicken & salad, 3L of water, 1 can of diet coke oh and 1 haribo sweet - not in the plan but I chose to eat it and didnt beat myself up.

Which means I have done 1 day of my own ss/790/low carb ish diet that I'm doing. I'm breaking myself into ss gradually for the next few days - as Im not picking my packs up until tomorrow evening and this way it wont be such a shock to my system either!

Last night I was v proud of myself as I went on a date to the cinema to see Die Hard 4.0 (mmmmm Bruce Willis) and despite J going on at me as he knew I was hungry to get some popcorn or something I resisted....At the end of the night he was going to go to this Inidan kebab shop place where they have grilled chicken etc - which would technically be ok but I resisted! Yay me! :) :) :)

So day 2 today for me......1 shake and 1L of water down all ready, not got any more shakes with me for today though so will go and get some sort of salad thing at lunch time me thinks and possibly nip into the salon and jump on the sunbed(which I know is very wrong and as a beautician by trade I need a slap wrist however my bridesmaid dress is cream/lemon and I have white blond hair so a tan is in need!!! - dont put my face under though for fear of wrinkles! what a state I must look haha)

Anyway will catch up again soon and let you know my progress til then my lovlies - keep positive and thinking thin :)

N xxx

Hi Natalie - isn't it funny how you come across threads that tell "your story" ??!! I lost 4 stone in 4 months on LL/CD in 2005 - then last year put back nearly 2stone of it. Spent nearly 9months yo-yoing. I'd lose half a stone, gain half a stone. But the problem was my gain a half a stone was probably nearer 9lb than 7lb - whereas my lose half a stone was 7lb!!! So all in all this year i found I needed to lose 3 stone to get me back where I had been.

It was only 3weeks ago that all of a sudden it started to make sense and fall into place - and I've now lost just over my 1st stone .... so another 2 to take me back to where i was and then maybe another one for luck!!

Good luck with your diet journey - and will support you along the way.

i had my final binge of chinese and a glass of wine last nite !!!
going for a sunbed today on my lunchbreak as need to top up that turkey tan !

Bev- well done on loosing a stone of it so far! I can't wait til I've lost a stone of it, then I will only have 1/2 to get back down to my LL weight but another 1/2 to go to wanted I wanted to be my goal but never actually got to! This time Im determined to do it though, I'm so bored of going on/off/on/off this diet! grrrr hehe :)

kittykat - Where did you go in Turkey?? The wedding I am going to (the one I need a tan for the dress!) is Ole Deniz...I've never been before so have no idea what it's like. I've only got 10 1/2 weeks to go though yay! :)

N xx

i went to hisaronu thats just up the road from olu deniz !!! didnt venture down that far but if you want nite life go up to hisaronu 10 mins away

Well this afternoon I am finding it reaaaaaly hard!

I went to Sainsburys at lunch and got some chicken breast and a bag of salad so made up my own make shift chicken salad with yoghurt and mint low fat dressing. Iv glugged 3L of water down but I am CRAVING chocolate! Uhhhh it's so annoyinh. Im fighting with my chatterbox who is saying "But Nathalie you get you cd packs tommorow night so start ss'ing properly from then - go home stop off on the way and get some choc after all it's your last binge before ss'ing properly"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well this afternoon I am finding it reaaaaaly hard!

"But Nathalie you get you cd packs tommorow night so start ss'ing properly from then - go home stop off on the way and get some choc after all it's your last binge before ss'ing properly"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

You are doing so well Nat, keep it up, ignore the chatterbox, she doesnt mean you any good at all!!

I heard back from my cdc today and I restart on the 25th, think how much weight you will have lot by then?

LOADS!!!

I cant wait to start tbh as I feel so blubbery, but not going to start on my holiday!

:eek:

Just found your diary, your dieting sounds v similar to mine! I planned on doing Rosemary Conley when I got to goal... but I only got within 5lbs of goal, then my unblemished CD journey kinda finished abruptly.. put on 1 1/2 stone too!

I decided I needed the quick fix too, idea is to do RC from end of July...bloody starving right now though... no ironing to do, so cleaned the windows instead!!!!!! Dunno what I'll clean tomorrow... my house is going to be spotless!!!!! Although hopefully ketosis will arrive tomorrow!!!

Kx

Well I managed to get through the day I did a bit of retail therapy at Foss Park last night - didnt buy anything though so am very proud of myself! I refuse to buy anything til Im back down to my size 10/12 weight! So Last night I only had 1 pack and a slice of ham when I got in oh and some coke zero.

Right then today is day 3, Iv had my shake - choc tetra blended with ice and coffee (It's weird I always prefer them when I go to the effort of doing things with them but Im normally too lazy, not to self do this more often!) Iv had 1 L of water and a peppermint tea. Iv got some plain chicken and salad again to have for my lunch and then another shake when get home tonight.

I'm picking up my packs for my CDC tonight so it will be SS all the way from tomorrow! I'm much more determined this time round, espc as I can't go out or anything so hopefully wont get tempted with dinner and alcohol etc. Ive warned everyone no more going out for dinner or anything for a while as I need to be good and they have all promised not to tempt me. The good thing is I am house sitting for the next 2 weeks so will be out of my comfort zone and therefore hopefully will slip back into SS'ing easily. :) fingers crossed anyway! I'm also moving house 2 weeks today so need to knuckle down and start packing up my room and working out how Im going to move my big furniture like my bed etc, that should also keep me occupied for the next few weeks. Then if all goes will I will have lost the stone and 1 pound (Iv lost 3 pund the last few days doing SS yay!) by the end of July I can go back onto 790/low GI and start learning to loose weight a bit more normally and learn to eat food!.....she says haha :)

I'll keep you all updated but for now I'm 100% positive and ready to loose this once and for all, afetr all I can't be a fat bridesmaid! (there are 3 of us and the dresses have been bought in a size 8,10 and mine's a 12 so all ready I was the biggest but determined to look the best ;) )

N xx

Well I have just had my chicken & salad - I pushed the boat out and had a tiny bit of fat free dressing form sainsburys on it to! Iv now had 2L of water and a can of diet coke (Im going to miss that from tommorrow when ss'ing properly!)

Once again I have a craving for food....mainly sweet things liek haribo sweets (I have an infactuations with them!) luckliy I have no money on me though and my dinner hour is going to be spent picking my little brother up from school and dropping him at a birthday party so no temptations there! I did make some sugar free jelly just before I left the house this morning as a just in case - Just in case I get home feeling sorry for myself and with the urge to binge! This way it won't be bad it will be a good choice. Hopefully though I won't need to....

Keep thinking thin Nathalie hmmm is it odd that I'm talking to myself? I just need to get myself into the zone, Im always really good in the morning and then mid afternoon I start thinking hmmm tonight I could just binge and start again, anyone else get these thoughts??

N xx

Also Kristen Ive heard you get loads of hassle in Turkey do you know if thats right? I know being platinum blonde it can sometimes be a problem :) xx

My sister is blonde too, being blonde you do get more hassle than us brunettes... novelty factor maybe! But nothing too bad - my sis used to have to walk home from the hotel that she worked in to her digs and she always felt safe. You'll get extra free drinks, things like that, chatted up, but they know when to stop.

Back