Crash Bang Wallop - fell off

Oooo about blimmin time missus!! lol

So flower man sounds a bit scary - well done for getting rid of that one! You are so strong!!

Awww stu sounds lovely, what a shame about him moving to the states!! Just guard your heart with this one babes, keep you options open and don't get too involved otherwise there will be lots of tears ahead.!!

Enjoy it while it lasts though!!!!!!!!!

Oooo about blimmin time missus!! lol

So flower man sounds a bit scary - well done for getting rid of that one! You are so strong!!

Awww stu sounds lovely, what a shame about him moving to the states!! Just guard your heart with this one babes, keep you options open and don't get too involved otherwise there will be lots of tears ahead.!!

Enjoy it while it lasts though!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun! I'm going to try and be really good with this one!

I can def see tears happening unless I'm good but I'm keeping my head swtiched on and trying not to think about him all day at the moment, and Im not going to go running down there every opportunity - as hard as it is! Uhhhh men hey why is it they keep moving to other countries on me lol! (oirish did the same - man pigs lol)

N xx

OH MY GOD!!!! :)

Anyone who remembers the merchandiser job for the shoe company well they just range out of the blue and offered it to me!!!! Woo hoo! I don't even have to go back in they just want me! Yay my day has just got a million times better!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhh so excited!! And day 2 of perfect ss is behind me :) Yay!!!!!!

N xxxxxxxxx

That's fantastic news Nat:D A shoe company too - OMG talk about a heavenly job. So when do you start??? I take it you will be taking this opportunity that fate has thrown at you?

Congrats on the new man too (you little hussy:D:D) I'm so pleased for you, though it is such a shame that he is moving to the states. Enjoy whatever time you have together and you never know a move might be in your future too (if you are interested that is??!!).

Sorry I haven't been around much - my work life is so hectic that it is stupid but it does make the days go quickly. I just don't get much time to come onto mini's and catch up on all the threads :cry:.

Well done on maintaining while not being on the diet and for getting back onto SS.

Oh and get you missus....I turn my back for one second and you are a fully fledged CDC. Congratulations you will be a brilliant supportive cdc I am sure, as you always have kind upbeat words of wisdom for everyone.

Take care and enjoy yourself (with all aspects of your life;))

Thanks Len!

I really am on top of the world at the mo!

Stu is gorgeous and fab although not heard from him much this past week :( So I m just seeing how things go and not getting too involved. Just enjoying it while it lasts!

CDC - yup yup all fully qualified now, got my first client tonight and a few more this week - all people I have met before and have been waiting for me to get my bum into gear and pass!

Job - well Im just bleeding excited now!! I get my written contract through the post this week and then Im handing my notice in so I will prob start with them in Jan - what a way to start the new year hey hehe :)

xxx

Hey Nat

WOOOO HOOOO... you go girl!!!!!!!!!

How Kool is that!!!!! I can just imagine how shell shocked you must have been when they offered you the job!!!!!!

Love Nas x

PS well done on 2 days SS!!!

Nat , that really is news out of the blue as you gave up on that one , just shows you never stop giving up . Hey good luck on that new job .

Thanks ladies!

I am over the moon still hehe :)

Handed my notice in today don't think they are too impressed but they know they can't change my mind so woo hoo I'm off!

My new job wanted me to start earlier but the earliest I can start is the 27th so Im hoping they will say leave it till 2nd Jan - and then I can have x-mas off!

Not heard from Stu yet this week, depsite me texting him yesterday re my job grrrr bloody men!! Oh well I am being cool and aloof and I don't care cos he is leaving to the States soon :(

I'm on day 3 of 100% ss'ing and my goodness is it killing me! I'm desperate to break it - good old chatterbox is kicking in saying but Nathalie you have done well you have a new job go and celebrate but I am NOT going to. Must get thin for my new job now!!

Had my first CD client last night as well so I've got to shift this stone, I feel like a fraud as Im not the same as I was in my 'after' pictures!!

Anyway was just a quick update hope you are all doing well

Mwha much love Nat xx

Bang I fell of with a crash yesterday I will admit my chatterbox said go on go out and celebrate.....so I did! But I chose to do it in my adult self, i picked good foods blah blah so am back on track and feel even better now! woo hoo :) So excited la la la laI'm going to be buzzing all month now I can see it hehe!

Although not heard from Stu still - so I am relegating him to the Man Pig club and I think I'm going to try and be man free for a little while....so she says haha! I am actually off to see Oirish this weekend just for a catch up - one of my 2p flights I booked ages ago. They've got the x-mas market in Belfats and asI used to live in Germany it's going to be so hard there is nothing better than a bartwurst with proper curry ketchup mmmmm and the fudge stall! Uhhh I so wish! But nope I want to be good and slim for x-mas and my new job! Back into the 10's!!!

Hi Nat , Glad to see you are back SSing , i'm being good , doing 700 cals , but feeling headachy for few days , huh not sure why . Yes i'd love to be in germany this xmas , my family will be there for a week , lucky buggers lol . How long did you live in germany for , and whats the best place to go to , as thinking of going when can get the cash . With Stu , he may be a bit of a one for the ladies so who knows he may be in touch , thats what alot of men do i've noticed you here nothing then a text out of the blue cos they are not seeing anyone and then bounce back .... watch him girl .

haha I know his type thanks Ms JMC - Luckily for me I to am like that at the moment so can pick and choose! Like I said though am being good as I know he is shipping off to the US soon so was just enjoying it while I could - seems it is short lived though!

Yup back to ss'ing/790'ing for me - gee this diet is boring isn't it hehe! :) How are you finding it other than the headaches?

I used to live in Bieliefeld which is not far from Hannover and Dusseldorf. I lived avroad for 19 years so it is very weird being back in england again really I miss it :( I live in Germany for 5 years in total and loved it - def try and go over there if you can!!

N xx

Thanks Nat , yes i'd love to , when i heard my family were going i thought... I just want to go lol . It does give you a low mood this diet , i am doing two shakes and having a light meal but i need to keep at it ..... My worst time is 2-5 i just clock watch , tick tock lol But no pain no gain ! see its easy really lol , who am i kidding lol . Dieting should be my friens really because i look in the mirror and hate seeing me ... so my friendly diet is making me a better person . Now where did all that talk come from lol . Well Nat all we can do is keep trying and by doing that it will keep us going .

Yup yup that's def the answer - just sticking it out and keep going!!

We will get there in the end and we all learn from our experiences! Not long to go til target so it's easy peasy hehe :) If I stick to it I will be there even sooner urgh got to keep my head down and focused on the prize now! xx

Hiya Nat,

Well done on getting back on track...

Lucky u off to see the oirish guy!!!! Bet you have a great weekend!!!

how much more for you to get to goal, cant be much now????

Nas x

Head down and let time slip past fast lol , really wishing our lifes away lol ok well got day 3 over with , the crisps started talking to me for over an hour but it took alot to tell them to p"ss off but i'm glad i did because i can go to bed knowing i feel great . Good luck all of you too and well done Nat

Hi Nathalie,

How is it going??

Back