• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CRASH DIETS

Have Sky + it.....wonder if LT will be on there?:eek:

I've sky+ it too, should be interesting :)

Hi Sandra,
what did you think of the program! ..... CD diet was the best on there but i found it really interesting will watch it next week to, have a great day.
Haven't watched it yet Jaqui! But will doubtless voice my opinion when I do:D

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
I didn't see it, but have set Sky + to record next week's episode. There wasn't a series link attached though, so am I right in thinking this is just a 2 parter? Might go and watch first part on 4OD once it's up - it wasn't last night, and not looked yet today :)

xx

Just watched it.....I thought that it was really good but that the Cambridge diet had to be healthier than cabbage or the maple water one......I know that LT is a crash diet but somehow I always think that it's way healthier!

One of those ladies had the most amazing chest.....it seemed to have a life of it's own:eek:

lou1

Are u on about the girl on the cabbage soup diet she was a glamour model now a plus model, imagine the back ache she said they weigh more than a stone each......how can that be right!! i have big boobs but jeez they were MASSIVE!!!

Ailish

one day at a time....
ha ha ... i was thinking the exact same about them.. they were HUGE!! they did mention the lipotrim diet so hopefully they will review it.

Yes! She was pretty happy putting them on show too......I've only gone down from about a 36DD to a 34D but I'm so much happier with smaller boobs (.)(.) cos they make me look so much slimmer over all.......I just can't understand this desire for huge boobs, why?

I have no idea, i dont hate mines but would prefer smaller ones they have gone down abit but not much! they def make ya look more chunky!!

And at least guys speak to your face!

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
I have boobs like hers and I hate them :( I've lost 12" around the fullest part and 7-8 " underneath and they still look same size relative to the rest of my body. Sandra you are so right, I look way bigger because my boobs are so big. When I was this weight on the way up they were nowhere near that big!

I measure 30" underneath so tbh I'm not sure that I'm wearing the right size any more......just wearing bras that I used to wear before I put on weight:eek:

Late New Year's resolution.....go and get measured and treat myself to some new bras:D

I went and got measured at marks and spencer and was excited at maybe being a normal size chest lol

A DD would have been great

I was a 40F she measured mr then dropped a bomb shell.... 36GG !!!

I've never understood how that works lol

It's hard cause even though you lose weight else where, you still have to end up wearing bigger tops/jackets due to boobies !!

i missed it so gonna sky + next wks and check out 4 on demand for this weeks.

i have always had big boobs :( first bra on 9th bday was a 32 AA
at 13 i was a 34 DD
iv been a 36 JJ for last 8 years i got measured by trinny and suzanna when they done a road show in rothwell town near my home a few years ago and got some free bras from bravisimo i still wear those now but im sure theyr the wrong size!

cant wait to shrink them my back will think its in heaven ;)

My first bra was a 28AA!! If that's not bad enough ....I was aged 15! I was a very late developer:eek:

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Well I have fried eggs compared to my body shape ... 40c :sigh: I will gladly take someones big boobies off them!!! :giggle:

Just watched the programme, made me irate at somehow its always seen as a negative. I can see the maple syrup diet & cabbage diet are just stupid but something controlled like cd or lt are perfectly fine. Its what people do afterwards that give it such bad press.

:)

Jayne33 said:
I didn't see it, but have set Sky + to record next week's episode. There wasn't a series link attached though, so am I right in thinking this is just a 2 parter? Might go and watch first part on 4OD once it's up - it wasn't last night, and not looked yet today :)

xx
It's on at 10.50 this morning again if you are anywhere near a tv? X