CRASHED ON DAY 1 OF CD!

Ok so I started Cambridge Diet Yesterday and crashed on the evening :-( there was left over pizza from the night before...
During the day was ok.. Had my first shake at 8:30 and then soup at half 12.. By 3pm I was wanting to chew my own arm off!

Day 2: Had first shake at 9am and hoping to try and have my soup for about 1pm..

Any suggestions on how to ignore hunger! im drinking loads of water xxx

come on here and start posting...time flies on the computer. Keep strong and when you get into ketosis it will get easier.
Please please don't fall off the wagon permanently...we are here to support you.
PS. Chewing your own arm off is not the best idea..you can never reach above the elbow...;-)
hugs
xx

Oh dear honey :( Thats not good! Pizza contains sooo many calories its actually so shocking! Hopefully you can get rid of them though by your first weigh in.

The first 4 days will feel like hell & you'll crave just about every food you can, the best thing to do is distract yourself, have long baths (like i do) read a book, watch a film, talk to a friend on the phone, or read inspirational stories about people who have lost huge amounts of weight. I also go onto the River Island website most daysss and that makes me want to carry on!! :)

Awh! Hun, I feel for you. Been there done that spent most of 2011 doing that on off thing! I've only just mangaed to stick to a full day of vlcd yesterday so on day 2. I think i got through yesterday because I was out of the house kept very busy and also tried not to have my first shake/pack early. I delayed as much as I could. I'm trying to do the same today as evening are difficult. Read some of the fanatsic diaries on here for inspiration, there at lots of CD one and also on the Slim & Section. As Dementia says everyone on here is here to support you whether they;re doing brilliantly or like me struggling after doing ok. Keep reading and posting and drinking your water. If I managed to do a full day yesterday after my endless binge cycles you can do it too!

Thanks Guys, maybes I should of binned the pizza the night before so I wasn't tempted.. I'm determent to carry on.. Today hasn't been so bad so far!! I'm totally missing my cups of teas and pepsi max, had 1 cup of tea all day yesterday and it tasted awful without milk!

Thanks Guys, maybes I should of binned the pizza the night before so I wasn't tempted.. I'm determent to carry on.. Today hasn't been so bad so far!! I'm totally missing my cups of teas and pepsi max, had 1 cup of tea all day yesterday and it tasted awful without milk!

If u really miss milk then speak to your CDC about doing SS+....you can have some milk then
hugs xx

I think I know why I crashed.. Had the chocolate orange shake and it was awful tasted like soap (not that I eat soap) .. I'm gonna see how I can manage without a cup of tea today .. If not go see my consultant tonight :) thanks for the support xx

Yeah it sounds like SS+ might be best for you, as on SS+ you have a milk allowance, also you can have a small meal of 200 calories in the evening. Good luck though! x

It you are really struggling with SS then SS+ may be a tad easier as you can have the milk allowance in your tea and either and extra pack or the allowed protein. You may be safter with the extra pack if you feel you need to take food out of the equation. Alternatively you could do what I did in the past although and just have your 3 packs and only a dash of skimmed milk in your tea if that gets you through? Just a suggestion though not strictly SS but not SS+ either. Go on you can do this!

It you are really struggling with SS then SS+ may be a tad easier as you can have the milk allowance in your tea and either and extra pack or the allowed protein. You may be safter with the extra pack if you feel you need to take food out of the equation. Alternatively you could do what I did in the past although and just have your 3 packs and only a dash of skimmed milk in your tea if that gets you through? Just a suggestion though not strictly SS but not SS+ either. Go on you can do this!

I always say you have to do what gets u through...and if it's a dash of milk so be it...better that than crashing completely
hugs xx

Half 4, i'm gonna have my last shake at 5pm just before i leave work.. Got past 3pm without wanting to chew my arm off!! Made a bit of an oopsie by putting my spicy tomatoe soup in shaker.. needless to say i ended up with tomato soup all over me! (Luckily it wasn't too hot!!)

5pm is early to have your last shake, maybe this is why you had the pizza, because you were hungry in the evening??
I have my last shake at around 7-8pm! Really look forward to it by then x

I agree 100% with sinead and kira, I would try leave your last shake until a bit later that way you won't be starving come 7 or 8 o'clock, it's a bit easier for me though as I'm on 4 shakes a day so I'm able to space them out a bit more!! Good luck with your journey :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always have my last shake at bed. Perhaps try adding in an extra product or doing a ss+ day? X

Lozzbella90 said:

Yes you should have binned it but well done fir getting back on it. Ewww, I cant drink
black tea either so miss them too but oh well.... Its not forever :)
hope you have a better day xxx

I bet! Somehow despite only ever drinking black coffee I've randomly given that up whilst on ss. Must be desperate to torture myself.

AnnieAnnie said:
I bet! Somehow despite only ever drinking black coffee I've randomly given that up whilst on ss. Must be desperate to torture myself.

haha you reallly are. Im drinking far too much coffee. Maybe decaff would be better for me?? You must be drinking alot of water. How are you getting on?

Back