Craving chocolate! Suggestions?

Becky16

Hi everyone.
I have a bit of an obsession with chocolate! And am getting a bit stuck trying to think of chocolatey things I can have to satisfy my sweet tooth for not too many syns.
Any suggestions would be great please :)
I've tried hot chocolates, but I dont enjoy them as much as having chocolate biscuits/bars etc.
Thanks x

How about Mikado's? They're only 0.5 syn each. Or you could melt a Freddo over some mini marshmallows which always hits my choccie spot, add some strawberries too to get your superfree in :) xx

I save some of my syns for a curly wurly or a freddo nom nom nom

I haven't had Mikado's for ages and used to love them, will buy them for such few syns each! And omg your freddo idea sounds amazing!! Will definitely try that! Thanks :) x

I have the options indulgence (I think that's what they are called) hot chocolate that is 60cal and my two alpen light bars (only buy the double choc ones). Perfect for 3syns and a healthy b.

Hi everyone.
I have a bit of an obsession with chocolate! And am getting a bit stuck trying to think of chocolatey things I can have to satisfy my sweet tooth for not too many syns.
Any suggestions would be great please :)
I've tried hot chocolates, but I dont enjoy them as much as having chocolate biscuits/bars etc.
Thanks x

These are my "go to"s...

Choccy Philli on crispbread/toast from HeB
Jell-o sugar free, fat free chocolate pudding made up with HeA milk - it's a bit like Angel Delight but lower syns (1.5 per serving) and more chocolatey (http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=273837289) I make a pudding by layering it with defrosted cherries (these sort of self-sauce when defrosted, better than fresh ones) and trifle sponge pieces (soaked in something... Kirsh if you're feeling posh) and topped with a squirt of light aerosol cream... mmmm!
Tunnock teacake - 6 syns
Chocolate Mini Milk - 1.5 syns
Starbucks salted caramel popcorn cake - 10 syns
Lotus chocolate covered caramelised biscuits - 2.5 syns for 3 I think
Metcalfs dark chocolate mini rice cakes (that don't taste of rice cake...) - 6 syns
Jaffa cakes - 2 syns
HeB of porridge with a swirl of Sweet Freedom liquid hot chocolate - 1.5 syns for 2 teaspoons (http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=278831973)

There also use to be a chocolate and mint sugar free chewing gum but I've not see for a while.

Hope that helps

Last edited:
I bought some kinder chocolate bars today 12g bars and was surprised to find out they are only 3.5syns each. I had two lol

Finger of fudge for me or aldi dreamy bar like milky way but cheaper, or cadburys thin wildlife bar

Treat size chomps are 3 syns, but you have to get them in a multipack with other cadburys minis, all still under 5 syns each if I recall correctly x

Back