craving chocolate!!

summersummer

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site but want to thank everyone as it's really helping! I'm on day 6 today and iv lost 10 pound so really pleased.I'm just doing sole sorce. How does everyone else find weekends as last night was a major struggle, think it's because saturday night is always takeway and wine night!! Woke up this morning feeling positive i manged to get through last night but im just craving chocolate soooo bad and im so annoyed i just had 4 squares of cadburys fruit n nut!! Thats it for the day im straight back on it but do u think this will knock me out of ketosis? I'm going to london on wednesday for the day with my boyfriend and really wanted to lose another couple of pound by then as i have decided im gonna have 1 day off and then get straight back on it for thursday. Sorry to ramble on but just wanted your advice really weather you think i'll be knocked out? Also, i know on sole source your not supposed to have any skimmed milk but do u think it would really hurt as your allowed it on ss+. Any help would be greatly appreciated! x x thank u and good luck everyone x

Back