Craving, craving, craving....how do you cope?

simplylucy

Typical...week 1, weigh in tomorrow and I get my time of the month today, a whole week early! (Now I know why I was such a stroppy cow on Saturday!)

I wasn't ready for this craving yet so don't have anything suitable in. I really don't want to eat any chocolate because I know I won't be able to stop.

BUT......I need chocolate.:confused:

I'm munching on raw carrot at the moment but it's not hitting the spot. :cry:

I had the same last night and tonight so I feel ya pain! The painters haven't arrived yet but I am xpecting them any time soon :-( Loving the water retention, Oh if only blokes had monthlys lmao,

Oh my......that cake looks amazing, is it really only 4 syns?

Can I overdose on eggs if I eat the whole thing? I've already had 2 today!

Quark (free) mixed with a Choc Options (range of flavours and 2.5/3 syns) mixed together, stick in fridge for as long as you can (the longer the better, Quark takes the flavour of whatever you put in it) and voila low syn rich, creamy chocolate mousse - it always does the trick for me! xxx

It's 9 syns for the whole cake, not 4 and it really is yummy.
And you can't overdose on eggs. They are free.

It's 9 syns for the whole cake, not 4 and it really is yummy.
And you can't overdose on eggs. They are free.

Whoooops I ment 9....still have 11 left to use today, the oven is on!

its the sugar you crave. i no its not as nice but try and eat fruits high in it such as strawberries, bananas and oranges. or if u simply HAVE to have chocolate a low fat ice cream, or even melt a little amount and dip fruit in it. then its not to bad

It's lovely!

No eggy taste because the cocoa powder is so strong.

I've only have 1/4 and I'm stuffed....thanks for rescuing me, you are all so wonderful!

the only thing with too much egg.. is apparently you can get constipation....

I had the same last night and tonight so I feel ya pain! The painters haven't arrived yet but I am xpecting them any time soon :-( Loving the water retention, Oh if only blokes had monthlys lmao,

they wouldn't know how to cope!!

Plus i only get 3 a year so they dont bother me!

Back