Craving 'real' food! Help?!

I can totall relate to the opening post. I'm on day 13 (same as you now are) and yesterday was the first day when the monotiny of 4 shakes a day (or 3 shakes +1 bar) was taking it's toll. I started to have all these thoughts about moving up the plans early and staying on 1000 for longer etc tec. I've done this before and it doesn't work!! You have to fight through the bad days, because after 2 weeks the bad days are few and far between. It would be a real shame to cave at this stage after managing to get through the really hard first 2 weeks. This part should be the easy part (well easier :D) so just stick with it, it really will be worth it!

Well done Jemjar and Big H! Stick with it - you've already done 13 days, you don't want to have to restart, as you lost loads already!

Hi Ladies

I find chewing sugar free gum a good way to get a different flavour/texture. There is a tropical flavoured one by Trident which i recommend - reminds me of Lilt!

Good idea with the sugar free gum, I shall try! :)

Big H you are completely right, moving up is pointless, it's designed to help maintain not to lose. My greeding of food was getting in the way!

Had my weigh in and lost 7lbs and 3''! All seems so bloody worth it when you step on the scales! Makes me proud that I've stuck to it and have lots of people on here to thank for helping! :D

Week 2 down and 18lbs lighter! Couldn't be happier!
xx

Back