Craving!!!!!

Brummygirl

Really suffering at the moment with cravings, TOTM is due this week and I always suffer,:cry::cry: but this time I cant have food. Its driving me mad really need food. Im drinking more water to try and get rid of the cravings but its not working. Not looking forward to suffering like this every month. Has anyone else suffered!!

Hi Brummygirl,

Lucky for me the pill I am on I don't get periods so I did not have this. I think this is something you need to deal with in your head first. I know the cravings are so very real but try and argue with yourself to make them go away. If all else fails maybe have some Bouillon drink.

Hang in there its worth not letting the cravings get the better of you.

Yeah - I had MAJOR cravings for the first couple of weeks... just try and occupy yourself... go out for a drive (without your purse!) or get into a bubble bath... sometimes I'd really try to visualise the food I wanted - closed my eyes and imagined eating it... the taste, the smell etc... if I did it properly, I felt almost satisfied that I'd had some!! I get the same thing through smelling things.... if someone is eating something I really fancy I take a good ole' sniff and that tends to calm me for a bit!

You'll find what works for you - but yes, Tange and Laststraw are right - it's your head's issue, and if you can target the whens and whys, you're half way there!

Hang in there!

Anna x x x

Thanks all for your good advice. Have kept myself busy and am off to work in a bit so will be ok. Will work on sorting my head out. Just had a coffee and read a note my hubby left me hiding behind the coffee jar telling me how proud he is of me and how much he loves me, rrrrrrr! so thats really cheered me up now:):). Thanks again girls for the advice.
Bgxxx

Back