Cravings

I only have cravings for healthy foods and they don't go away but they do lessen.

I'm craving bread and butter, chips and pizza ha ha!

I've decided I'm going to focus on Christmas like mad- I'm going to make sure we have a declicious dinner and marks and spencer all the way :) (Obviously healthyish options)

I want pizza, Tuna mayo Sarnie in thick white bread and a Cornish pastie Haha!! I don't crave healthy stuff at all!! If I did I would ov ate by now as u feel u ok if healthy but I just think even if I was following ww I wouldn't be allowed the fatty foods so just have shake lol!!! Hard to explain writing it down haha

week 1 - weight in Thursday

I was working this evening and I was craving crisps as we always used to have crisps but I had to put a stop to it last night :(

I think they must come and go, well with me they do but it's only a brief craving :) x

Mine arnt brief they a mega!!! Doing my head in!! Was tempted to go and make a sandwich b4 Arghhhhhhhh.......... :(

week 1 - weight in Thursday

haha go to bed and dream is a better option x

all i want .. is warburtons milk roll toasted with marmalade ... and i cannot seem to get that out of my head haha, but ill get through it because i KNOW i will have it as soon as im thin <3 ! keep going strong girls ! xxx

wow that's early !!! hope u get a good sleep x :)

As silly as it sounds, me and meddy have been baking and cooking a lot this week to take our minds off it
we have made - Home made meat & potatoe pie, jam and nutella tarts, cupcakes and banana and walnut bread ! and we didnt want any of it, i said if i cannot enjoy my food myself someone will have to enjoy it for me, so was a treat for my dad, brother and boyfriend & the rest of the family !
im really starting to enjoy losing weight, my uniform for work is loose and so is my pants ! yey ! xxx

Back