Crazy Caz and her food diary

Just had my lunch, wondering if any of you eat as much as i do? i seem to never stop at work, obviously all good pp things but someone commented i am always at something!

for breakfast EVERYDAY i have toast, 4pp

snacks today were box of melon, a packet of monster munch and a handfull of grapes.

lunch was a turkey sandwich 4pp, muller light yogurt 2pp apple

snack this pm will be a one fingered time out and prob somemore grapes!

so by dinner time, i will have 18pp left. I still have no idea what I am making but plenty of pp to play with! suggestions welcome ps need o be quickish as i am like a demon waiting for my tea! my sister even refers to my episodes come 5.30! lol cx

lol, oh serena go prepared! do you ever make 0pp soup? im considering attempting it again but i have never ever made an edible soup, even with the bag of veg you only have to add stock to....... yes i can ruin these too! i can cook quite well but my god soup has me thrown! so i was thinking this 0pp soup will be life savers so instead of having dinner pp i could have soup and buffett pp? lol! an idea, you anything nice planned today? cx

Hey Caz, I spoke to the Host and she was quite offended that I wanted to take my Food so instead I've planned round it, gonna have a 3pp OSS and Banana for Brekkie and have got a 0pp Stir Fry for Dinner which leaves me with 26pp to tackle the Buffet! Fingers Crossed that will be enough. X
Just had my lunch, wondering if any of you eat as much as i do? i seem to never stop at work, obviously all good pp things but someone commented i am always at something!

for breakfast EVERYDAY i have toast, 4pp

snacks today were box of melon, a packet of monster munch and a handfull of grapes.

lunch was a turkey sandwich 4pp, muller light yogurt 2pp apple

snack this pm will be a one fingered time out and prob somemore grapes!

so by dinner time, i will have 18pp left. I still have no idea what I am making but plenty of pp to play with! suggestions welcome ps need o be quickish as i am like a demon waiting for my tea! my sister even refers to my episodes come 5.30! lol cx

God Bless WW I say! What did you decide on for Dinner? I probably eat more than I did before I started WW, just better food. X

hello! its friday wooohoooo! for dinner on wed I had chicken pittas, had a great day off yesterday! slept on till7.45, pottered around with the girls in the morning then my sister called and we had a mega breakfast! i had 2 eggs, two full fat thick sausages, three bacon medallions, ketchup and two slices of crust away bread! i made that to be 14pp and it was sooo lovely! then i took sophie to the childminders at lunch time while em and me went down the town, got phone screen replaced and lost a few pounds in new look lol! em got boots and a new coat! it was so nice having a wee girly day. from there we went to the cinema and watched turbo! lol it was fab really enjoyed it or maybe it was just the time out to do something different! last night i had pittas again as it was all there to get used up!

todays been so boring in work, actually every minute feels like ten! i even brought in a options sachet for my tea this monring to heat me up its turned so flaming cold! ive 18pp left for dinner which i think will be a butchers chicken burger and potato wedges! for 12pp, no idea what to eat with it?? lol there has to be more bulk than that!!

i am working again in the morning too :( really need to badger my boss a bit for getting the 4 day week sorted out! on a plus the girl working with me in the morning is doing a beauty course at tech so will get my nails done :)

anyone anything nice planned this weekend? cx

hello! its friday wooohoooo! for dinner on wed I had chicken pittas, had a great day off yesterday! slept on till7.45, pottered around with the girls in the morning then my sister called and we had a mega breakfast! i had 2 eggs, two full fat thick sausages, three bacon medallions, ketchup and two slices of crust away bread! i made that to be 14pp and it was sooo lovely! then i took sophie to the childminders at lunch time while em and me went down the town, got phone screen replaced and lost a few pounds in new look lol! em got boots and a new coat! it was so nice having a wee girly day. from there we went to the cinema and watched turbo! lol it was fab really enjoyed it or maybe it was just the time out to do something different! last night i had pittas again as it was all there to get used up!

todays been so boring in work, actually every minute feels like ten! i even brought in a options sachet for my tea this monring to heat me up its turned so flaming cold! ive 18pp left for dinner which i think will be a butchers chicken burger and potato wedges! for 12pp, no idea what to eat with it?? lol there has to be more bulk than that!!

i am working again in the morning too :( really need to badger my boss a bit for getting the 4 day week sorted out! on a plus the girl working with me in the morning is doing a beauty course at tech so will get my nails done :)

anyone anything nice planned this weekend? cx

Hey Caz! Your Food sounds scrummy, I always freeze the Pitta Breads so we don't have to have the same things over and over again! Can't believe your whole Full Monty of a Brekkie was 14pp, some Bacon Sarnies are that! I'm not sure what to suggest having with your Burger and Wedges?!? I'd probably have Corn on the Cob and Ratouille but most Minis would probably have Coleslaw lol x

well i ended up having wedges, chicken burger in a bap, and salad! lol it was yum though! i have my new kitchen coming in today, my cousin is doing it apparently he is fantactis so fingers crossed! he was in and got started at 8.30, so i will see some difference by the time I get home from work!

i had to have a sandwich for breakfast as i couldnt find my toast in all my repacking last night! lol going to look through that lullabelle website get ideas for dinner! you looked through it yet? there is peanut butter buns .... lol!

cx

well i ended up having wedges, chicken burger in a bap, and salad! lol it was yum though! i have my new kitchen coming in today, my cousin is doing it apparently he is fantactis so fingers crossed! he was in and got started at 8.30, so i will see some difference by the time I get home from work!

i had to have a sandwich for breakfast as i couldnt find my toast in all my repacking last night! lol going to look through that lullabelle website get ideas for dinner! you looked through it yet? there is peanut butter buns .... lol!

cx

OMG PB Buns! I've died and gone to PB Heaven ;-) Your Din Dins sounds yummy, you'll soon be cooking in your new Kitchen! Exciting.com! X

Omg I ended up making curry it's def our sat night dinner lol! Literally only got to eat it about half an hr ago

What do yous think?

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Lol cx

Attachments

• image-1894131584.jpg
    image-1894131584.jpg
    618.8 KB · Views: 44
  • image-195119142.jpg
    image-195119142.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 43
Omg I ended up making curry it's def our sat night dinner lol! Literally only got to eat it about half an hr ago

What do yous think?

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Lol cx

OMG! I love love love it! Would love a Kitchen like that, it's lush! I bet your Curry tasted even more fab being cooked in there ;-) You're a Lucky Lucky Girl! X

I wrote the biggest reply and it didn't send :(

I hate that lol I'm not sure I can be bothered to re type! Ha ha Sunday night lazyitis! I will get back on when I'm bored in work tomorrow cx

I wrote the biggest reply and it didn't send :(

I hate that lol I'm not sure I can be bothered to re type! Ha ha Sunday night lazyitis! I will get back on when I'm bored in work tomorrow cx

Minimins on Work Time, that's the sort of job I need ;-) x

We're soooo busy in work from March to October then it dies a slow quiet death over the winter! Drive you mad in the head lol cx

We're soooo busy in work from March to October then it dies a slow quiet death over the winter! Drive you mad in the head lol cx

What do you do? X

Lol oh I know! Best bit is folk complain if they get cancelled! SERIOUSLY if the boat is cancelled due to bad weather would you actually want to be on it if it did go lol cx

Lol oh I know! Best bit is folk complain if they get cancelled! SERIOUSLY if the boat is cancelled due to bad weather would you actually want to be on it if it did go lol cx

You'd have to provide a complimentary sick bag! X

Lol! I'm useless at my diary it's more of a Caroline just likes to talk .....

Any luck on the boots yet? I will get the hunt on tomorrow while working ever so hard! Cx

Lol! I'm useless at my diary it's more of a Caroline just likes to talk .....

Any luck on the boots yet? I will get the hunt on tomorrow while working ever so hard! Cx

haha...
hmmm spotted a few pairs but gonna go to telford next weekend for new stuff for my bday as other half wants to buy me a new outfit :)
n if i have no luck i will get look online again!! i did see a pair in asda actually x

Good Morning Caz, I hope work isn't too busy so you can get your Minimins Time ;-) x

Back