Crazy Caz and her food diary

lol im actually just into work, sometimes appointments are too handy for a late mon :) lol! i have a lump on my section scar so was away for an ultra sound to find out what it is! lol im none the wiser but hopefully will hear from the hospital when they figure it out ha!

todays weigh in woohoo :( NAT lol! i think its just a weigh in day feeling! no matter if ive lost or a tiny loss i never ever ever fell like its going to be good! so just play it by ear, dreading it isnt going to change the result lol!

anyone got any breakfast ideas? i have toast EVERYDAY lol i dont like porridge and scared to waste points on cereal as you get sooo little for it :( lol

im hanging out in mums again tonight for dinner see what she comes up with today! ooooh i forgot my update yest didnt post, my fancy new shiny kitchen means we have no water, not a drop in the whole house lol! so emergency stay at mums awwww imagine getting your dinners made and nice warm cosy house lol! only when i go to hers do i notice it?? so yesterday she made up homemade veg broth, i had two bowls of it and pointed barley stuff at 2pp a bowl that right or wrong? then for dinner we had pasta 7pp, chicken balti 4pp and chilli with extra lean mince i put at 6pp they are all mega guess' though. the balti was a jar from lidl, it had chicken thighs in it which i dont like the texture of so literally two spoons of sauce a two or three better looking chicken pieces! then chilli was el paso mix with mince and one tin of kidney beans i had two spoons of it! then rest of pp was spent on a ww binge :) i had throughout the day like 3 ww cake bars and a ww mini roll! lol and a packet of ww crisps .... POUNDLAND IS A CURSE i could have eaten a proper real chocolate bar for that but anyways :) cx

haha sounds yum yum yum!
sometimes my mom txts me n shes like sherie ive made a chilli or a casserole or a stew abd pop round n get it for ur tea, n im like wow amazing! haha sometimes i miss home wen it comes to that

have no ideas about bfast ideas sorry as i dont eat bfast myself!
lol... i sometimes have a cereal bar if i feel hungry or fruit!

lol im actually just into work, sometimes appointments are too handy for a late mon :) lol! i have a lump on my section scar so was away for an ultra sound to find out what it is! lol im none the wiser but hopefully will hear from the hospital when they figure it out ha!

todays weigh in woohoo :( NAT lol! i think its just a weigh in day feeling! no matter if ive lost or a tiny loss i never ever ever fell like its going to be good! so just play it by ear, dreading it isnt going to change the result lol!

anyone got any breakfast ideas? i have toast EVERYDAY lol i dont like porridge and scared to waste points on cereal as you get sooo little for it :( lol

im hanging out in mums again tonight for dinner see what she comes up with today! ooooh i forgot my update yest didnt post, my fancy new shiny kitchen means we have no water, not a drop in the whole house lol! so emergency stay at mums awwww imagine getting your dinners made and nice warm cosy house lol! only when i go to hers do i notice it?? so yesterday she made up homemade veg broth, i had two bowls of it and pointed barley stuff at 2pp a bowl that right or wrong? then for dinner we had pasta 7pp, chicken balti 4pp and chilli with extra lean mince i put at 6pp they are all mega guess' though. the balti was a jar from lidl, it had chicken thighs in it which i dont like the texture of so literally two spoons of sauce a two or three better looking chicken pieces! then chilli was el paso mix with mince and one tin of kidney beans i had two spoons of it! then rest of pp was spent on a ww binge :) i had throughout the day like 3 ww cake bars and a ww mini roll! lol and a packet of ww crisps .... POUNDLAND IS A CURSE i could have eaten a proper real chocolate bar for that but anyways :) cx

Did you have both your babies by csection? I had Poppy by CSection too. X

How did WI go? X

i have Toast or Porridge or Cereal Bar/Fruit for Brekkie, I find they are the best 'value' for my pp and set me up for the day! I agree that Cereal is a total waste, you get a dusting in the bowl, nothing to get your teeth into! X

Hope u enjoy your Din Dins at your Mums, I never get fed at my Parents, can she feed me too ;-) x

I think your Pointing sounds ok, I use Pearl Barley in my Stew, 12g Dry is 1pp so that would say 25g Dry for 2pp, more than enough for each bowl! X

I don't buy the WW Biscuits/Cakes/Choc for the exact reason u mentioned, I just wasted my pp on having multiples, would rather spend 7pp on Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter! X

Hey! I was so bored today in work I forgot about minis! It might also have something to do with staying up till midnight sorting out my new kitchen lol so although I was at work I wasn't very switched on yawn. last nights weigh in was -0.5lb so least it's a loss! Mum had pork chops, potatoes, carrots and mushrooms on the table ready for us coming in! It was lovely!

Today I stuck with toast for breakfast, had sandwich for lunch, two small oranges, a yogurt, packet of asda wiggles and then a timeout bar! Lol so for dinner we had fajitas and that works out @ 25/33 today! I stopped in the shop and got cadburys highlight sachets for later, they are same cals as options but like 20p each cheaper than options in the rip off spar I went to! So I'm planning one of them which leaves me quite a few pp pity I've no real choc bars! :(

I only had a section with youngest, wouldn't wish it on anyone! Lol cx

Hey! I was so bored today in work I forgot about minis! It might also have something to do with staying up till midnight sorting out my new kitchen lol so although I was at work I wasn't very switched on yawn. last nights weigh in was -0.5lb so least it's a loss! Mum had pork chops, potatoes, carrots and mushrooms on the table ready for us coming in! It was lovely!

Today I stuck with toast for breakfast, had sandwich for lunch, two small oranges, a yogurt, packet of asda wiggles and then a timeout bar! Lol so for dinner we had fajitas and that works out @ 25/33 today! I stopped in the shop and got cadburys highlight sachets for later, they are same cals as options but like 20p each cheaper than options in the rip off spar I went to! So I'm planning one of them which leaves me quite a few pp pity I've no real choc bars! :(

Well Done on your 0.5lb Loss! Fab :) How have u got on today? X

well done on ur loss... like u say a loss is a loss!! :)

Hey everyone, just getting caught up now!

Today was another long boring day though have managed to sort out the vat return already lol what will I do the rest of the week grr! Anyways how cold was it today! Gloves scarf the lot on! Nearly feel like getting up earlier in the morning to have time to get all these layers on! Lol not long in from aqua fit, taking a chill out on the sofa now

Breakfast - toast, snacks - melon, asda wiggles, lunch turkey slice sandwich, yogurt, fresh pineapple then a time out finger, then dinner was chicken pitta with veg and chilli sauce! It was lovely, I have finally got my new fridge freezer so I stopped in asda on the way home and have stuff in to make chicken casserole tomorrow morning in the slow cooker!

Oh and I found nice wedge boots for work, asda £25, they didn't have my size in the shop so I have a voucher to get 10% online! Might just say that next time to get another discount voucher lol! Cx

Hey everyone, just getting caught up now!

Today was another long boring day though have managed to sort out the vat return already lol what will I do the rest of the week grr! Anyways how cold was it today! Gloves scarf the lot on! Nearly feel like getting up earlier in the morning to have time to get all these layers on! Lol not long in from aqua fit, taking a chill out on the sofa now

Breakfast - toast, snacks - melon, asda wiggles, lunch turkey slice sandwich, yogurt, fresh pineapple then a time out finger, then dinner was chicken pitta with veg and chilli sauce! It was lovely, I have finally got my new fridge freezer so I stopped in asda on the way home and have stuff in to make chicken casserole tomorrow morning in the slow cooker!

Oh and I found nice wedge boots for work, asda £25, they didn't have my size in the shop so I have a voucher to get 10% online! Might just say that next time to get another discount voucher lol! Cx

Ooooo I'm liking the sound of Wedge Boots, especially at £22.50! Do you have a pic? Glad to hear you have your Fridge Freezer! Chicken Casserole in the Slow Cooker sounds good! I hope it isn't as cold today :-( I was freezing yesterday! X

morning, the boots are lovely! just checked the website and the only have a size 7 left so i might have to go online window shopping today ... lol!

Chicken casserole is in the slow cooker! so todays plan is same as i eat everyday till dinner so thats 14/33 then i might have a hot chocolate if its still this freezing in work by 11 which would be 15/33 which leaves me 18 for my dinner! i have 6 pp of potatoes in, free veg and a chicken fillet 4pp so will see what casserole is like when i get home and might add gravy 1pp (3 spoons) is that even right? which means i might go mad and buy a chocolate bar :) cx

morning, the boots are lovely! just checked the website and the only have a size 7 left so i might have to go online window shopping today ... lol!

Chicken casserole is in the slow cooker! so todays plan is same as i eat everyday till dinner so thats 14/33 then i might have a hot chocolate if its still this freezing in work by 11 which would be 15/33 which leaves me 18 for my dinner! i have 6 pp of potatoes in, free veg and a chicken fillet 4pp so will see what casserole is like when i get home and might add gravy 1pp (3 spoons) is that even right? which means i might go mad and buy a chocolate bar :) cx

ahh no way!!
cant believe theyvhavent got any other sizes considerin the boots have not long come into shops?
i wonder if they're the wedge boots in asda i had my eye on but didnt gt paid til the following week n havent been bk since!! x

I know, i was raging! as it is the first pair ive seen that are just what i was looking lol! though in saying that isnt that always the way! was flat out on ebay last night but nothing just really what i wanted! there was a girl in my ww meeting last week with a similar idea to what i was looking but i never asked! should have now! lol so im searching through here now looking to see what i can come up with! cx

I know, i was raging! as it is the first pair ive seen that are just what i was looking lol! though in saying that isnt that always the way! was flat out on ebay last night but nothing just really what i wanted! there was a girl in my ww meeting last week with a similar idea to what i was looking but i never asked! should have now! lol so im searching through here now looking to see what i can come up with! cx

ahhh how crap!
i couldnt find anythin online either, am going shopping saturday tho n im hoping i find 2 pairs i like!! x

My mum is taking em to cats musical on sat so me and wee Sophie might take ourselves out for the day shopping! There's hardly any shops at home so will go further a field!

Do you ever try tkmax? Cx

My mum is taking em to cats musical on sat so me and wee Sophie might take ourselves out for the day shopping! There's hardly any shops at home so will go further a field!

Do you ever try tkmax? Cx

yeah we are going to a diff place as well further away as the one closest to me is naff!! may go telford or maybe birmingham!
erm i do have one by me but i dont tend to go there as its always like a jumble sale n i havent got the patience to rummage through! x

Ours is really well kept just bugger all you'd want in it! lol then its as bad as primark, you go in and get stingy! like im not paying £50 for boots in tkmax.... lol its as bad as looking at a £10 jumper in primark and debating with yourself whether its worth a tenner! lol

cx

Ours is really well kept just bugger all you'd want in it! lol then its as bad as primark, you go in and get stingy! like im not paying £50 for boots in tkmax.... lol its as bad as looking at a £10 jumper in primark and debating with yourself whether its worth a tenner! lol

cx

haha so true hun!!
made me laugh that did x

Since Primark went 'upmarket' it's become a rip off! It's still as much of a tip as it ever was tho! PS-Hope your Casserole is Scrummy! X

Since Primark went 'upmarket' it's become a rip off! It's still as much of a tip as it ever was tho! PS-Hope your Casserole is Scrummy! X

the one i go to in telford is a lot tidier than anywhere else ive been its just as massive but just on one floor...
i dont mind shopping at that one! x

the one i go to in telford is a lot tidier than anywhere else ive been its just as massive but just on one floor...
i dont mind shopping at that one! x

U mean all the clothes is on the floor to start with :-0 ! X

Back