Crazy Caz and her food diary

Hey Hun! All good here, well actually in agony with my legs but struggling on lol!! Went to Belfast yesterday and spent a fortune! I love primark lol and gap had 50% off! My em is all into her fashion now she's getting older so spent too much in new look too lol! I managed to limp the whole day! So today is a do nothing day, even housework can wait till I'm fit to bend again! How's you? Cx

ahhh lovely :) cant beat a bit of retail therapy!

im doin the same, stayed in pjs prepared dinner n doin nothin else but a bath later!! lol

It's miserable out too! Managed to shower, dress and even go to the shop to get stuff for dinner! So tonight's feast is chicken fillet, potatoes, carrots, turnip and pepper sauce! Love it lol just need someone to come and cook it so I can go sit down again! Cx

It's miserable out too! Managed to shower, dress and even go to the shop to get stuff for dinner! So tonight's feast is chicken fillet, potatoes, carrots, turnip and pepper sauce! Love it lol just need someone to come and cook it so I can go sit down again! Cx

mmmm sounds yum!
i love pepper sauce.
im bloated now! x

I love it too, but tight pp wise I made it with water lol!! Dinner was lovely, back on the sofa with my legs up! Lol this is terrible, should it be so bad? Cx

I love it too, but tight pp wise I made it with water lol!! Dinner was lovely, back on the sofa with my legs up! Lol this is terrible, should it be so bad? Cx

u must have really over done it!!
i did it once at gym literally could not walk the next day!

I had never done spin before, so think just standing up trying to do it first time was over doing it! Easing this evening right enough!

That tv is bit crap tonight! Cx

I had never done spin before, so think just standing up trying to do it first time was over doing it! Easing this evening right enough!

That tv is bit crap tonight! Cx

yeah probably!!
teles always crap!
i was lookin for a decent film but nooooo x

We watched Xmas ones earlier on five! Nothing exciting but passed the morning, afternoon rightly! Cx

We watched Xmas ones earlier on five! Nothing exciting but passed the morning, afternoon rightly! Cx

cant beat a film day, it tends to get better over nxt few week for films, they always tend to be the same ones tho like oliver twist, charlie n the chocolate factory, james bond etc!!

Woohoo it's weigh in day again! Nervous.com lol I know I haven't been bad but same time I'm just not feeling it today! Might just be my legs, I haven't felt like I've done much since thurs lol! Apparently the cure for it lies in doing it again?? Lol! Madness but hey if it's worth a try? Cx

Woohoo it's weigh in day again! Nervous.com lol I know I haven't been bad but same time I'm just not feeling it today! Might just be my legs, I haven't felt like I've done much since thurs lol! Apparently the cure for it lies in doing it again?? Lol! Madness but hey if it's worth a try? Cx

Was it spinning that did it??? good luck today

Think it was a mix of all the exercises but spin prob done most damage lol!!

All smiles here tonight! -3lbs! Which is fab, short of my four stone now by 2.5lbs, with one wi till Xmas bits disappointed I most likely won't have it by next week so hopefully have it first wi after!

Sitting down here to chilli chicken pittas! I love them :) cx

Thanks ladies! Well pleased tonight :)

I've my work night out this fri, any suggestions for a Chinese restaurant? Cx

Thanks shez! Hope your not feeling as bad :(

I have just struggled out for a walk, it wasn't my usual pace but it's done and hoping it will loosen me up a bit! Just sitting down to my sandwich and realised I didn't eat my crisps this morning! Lol go me! If I can drop the 2pp in the morning it will give me two points more in the evening, I def am not struggling with lower points but sometimes I find i eat something at say 2pp and don't realise that it's my dinner pp affected not my snacks at night lol! Prob makes no sense :) cx

Back